Delaware State Troopers May Arrest Democrat Senator For Stolen Election - This Is Huge!!

People have opinions, even those with "alternative views". Freedom allows for this.

When covid first became a reality in Canada, before the social distancing and mask wearing was put in place, there was a guy at a local grocery store who came up to me and started a conversation somewhat normally talking about the increased prices of food or what have you and then it turned to him basically arguing something about Trump and the the illegals crossing the border (I forget the specifics now, I posted it on here at the time actually)

This gentleman continued on, expressing slightly more panic and reaching a crescendo stating, somewhat innocuously that he felt like he wanted to kill himself due to the new virus (which at that point had taken about a dozen lives or so in Ontario if my estimation is correct).

This guy dressed normally, spoke as anyone normally would at first and then made a sharp 90 degree turn out of nowhere. I heard him out, made some comment about his suicide statement which I couldn't take fully serious based on how he reached that point and wished him a good day.

His political leanings were unknown (though his anti-Trump sentiment was in line with most Canadians), nor did it matter. He spoke for himself and himself only.
People like that are why I have been genetically blessed with RBF.

You should develop one, it keeps the loon traffic down.

Forum List

Back