Delaware Sharia: State Senate Opens With Muslim Prayer, Then Imam Picks His Nose During The Pledge

What kind of Americans are those idiots standing there with their heads bowed while that disgusting slime ball spews his muslim bullshit?

Well you better change the Constitution because if the Muslim was born here there is not much you or anyone can do.

I live in Texas, so what some Yankee Muslim does matter not to me.

It should!

Nope.

The reason why is because that is the North and if some State want to allow that, well it is their state and I do not care.

When it happen in Texas then maybe I will care but and let make this clear to you if the person was born in America then it is their stupidity and life.

Part of life with our constitution and it sucks for you, don't it?

It should!

Nope.

The reason why is because that is the North and if some State want to allow that, well it is their state and I do not care.

When it happen in Texas then maybe I will care but and let make this clear to you if the person was born in America then it is their stupidity and life.

We are in a war on terrorism fighting Muslims. They should be all seen as the enemy. We should round them all up and put them in Internment Camps like we did the Japs during WW2.

It should!

Nope.

We are in a war on terrorism fighting Muslims. They should be all seen as the enemy. We should round them all up and put them in Internment Camps like we did the Japs during WW2.

Not happening.

Again, if they were born here Constitution protect them.

It should!

Nope.

Not happening.

Most the Japs that were interned were born here also, and were American citizens. Still, Roosevelt put them in camps.

It should!

Nope.

Not happening.

Most the Japs that were interned were born here also, and were American citizens. Still, Roosevelt put them in camps.

What a good little Democrat you are!

Still not happening in today time.

This is 100% why third world Muslims should be deported. Their whole goal is to impose Sharia on this country. It's their only goal. From the wise American patriot known as Steve McGarrett, remember that!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/sharia-delaware-state-senate-opens-muslim-prayer-imam-picks-nose-pledge-allegiance-video/
Really strange...the Delaware State Senate has nothing to do with Islam I guess... so why did they let that Imam make a prayer there? :dunno:
Anyways I don't understand a single word he said...maybe he should have used English :)

Forum List

Back