Dehumanization: Palestinians' most powerful enemy

Primitive? Primitive is sending state of the weaponry jet fighters, armor, naval artillery and soldiers to murder hundreds of children just because they are of a different religion.
Great I'm glad you agree with my point, now before you start a new subject to debate please make sure you fully understand the definition of primitive with hater.

But the fact that the US had become their homeland by then did not give whites any right to politically disenfranchise the black, hispanic and indian minorities let alone herd them in ethnic enclaves to preserve an artificial white majority like Israel does...
The fact these rationalizations were never used to "justify" white supremacism in South Africa but are used daily to "justify" jewish supremacism in Palestine is the living proof of everything I said in the OP.

But Israel does not "herd" her minorities into "ethnic enclaves" nor does Israel condone or support the periodic pogroms intended to allow vicious Islamists like ISIL to remind infidels that they are barely tolerated in the Muslim World.
I know you like to believe you are some kind of warrior for justice but the fact is you are just a lame propagandist for Islamist supremacy.

"But Israel does not "herd" her minorities into "ethnic enclaves"
Cognitive dissonance. it's as if Gaza and West Bank don't exist for this bozo.

Bozo? The irony surely escapes one as dim as you, Princess.
Evidently you are unaware that the Palestinians of the WB and Gaza are neither citizens of Israel nor are they governed by Israel. The 1.5 million Arab-Israeli CITIZENS are free to live where they choose in Israel and unlike the "peaceful" Islamic cesspools that surround Israel, no one there is subject to the al-Qaeda/Taliban/ISIS method of imposing the Islamist POV on all who fall under their sword.

The enclaves ruled by Israel, surrounded by Israel and whose territorial sea is controlled by Israel are no different than the Bantustans ruled by the white Apartheid government of South Africa. In fact, the Bantustans had more autonomy than the West Bank and Gaza. So, bozo, when you communicate with me remember that I have forgotten more about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict than you will ever learn.

Only in your own pompous little pinhead, "BOZO." :cool:

But the fact that the US had become their homeland by then did not give whites any right to politically disenfranchise the black, hispanic and indian minorities let alone herd them in ethnic enclaves to preserve an artificial white majority like Israel does...
The fact these rationalizations were never used to "justify" white supremacism in South Africa but are used daily to "justify" jewish supremacism in Palestine is the living proof of everything I said in the OP.

But Israel does not "herd" her minorities into "ethnic enclaves" nor does Israel condone or support the periodic pogroms intended to allow vicious Islamists like ISIL to remind infidels that they are barely tolerated in the Muslim World.
I know you like to believe you are some kind of warrior for justice but the fact is you are just a lame propagandist for Islamist supremacy.

Evidently you are unaware that the Palestinians of the WB and Gaza are neither citizens of Israel nor are they governed by Israel. The 1.5 million Arab-Israeli CITIZENS are free to live where they choose in Israel and unlike the "peaceful" Islamic cesspools that surround Israel, no one there is subject to the al-Qaeda/Taliban/ISIS method of imposing the Islamist POV on all who fall under their sword.

The enclaves ruled by Israel, surrounded by Israel and whose territorial sea is controlled by Israel are no different than the Bantustans ruled by the white Apartheid government of South Africa. In fact, the Bantustans had more autonomy than the West Bank and Gaza. So, bozo, when you communicate with me remember that I have forgotten more about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict than you will ever learn.

These pro Palestinians sure do love to live in their own world don't they?

Only in nearly everyone's head except in those of a few brainwashed Israel Firsters.

"The importance of this, however, is that if Israel keeps its army on the Jordan (to protect Israel from Isis), a future “Palestine” state will have no borders and will be an enclave within Israel, surrounded on all sides by Israeli-held territory.

“Much like the South African Bantustans,” says Avnery. In other words, no “viable” state of Palestine will ever exist."

The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren t telling this week - Voices - The Independent

JOSE: "I have to reluctantly agree with Beelzebub, Daniyel. Try to organize the train of thought of your arguments a little better. Try to speak your mind in a more organized manner. I know English is not your first language and trust me I feel your pain!!

"Just a friendly advice." (i'm sure you knew it was: 'just friendly advice" - No "a" -- trust me).

during errands, stop in a place and get them re-sharpened......

JOSE: "I have to reluctantly agree with Beelzebub, Daniyel. Try to organize the train of thought of your arguments a little better. Try to speak your mind in a more organized manner. I know English is not your first language and trust me I feel your pain!!

"Just a friendly advice." (i'm sure you knew it was: 'just friendly advice" - No "a" -- trust me).

OH, LORD!!

GIVE ME PATIENCE TO TOLERATE THE MOCKERY OF A SEMI-LITERATE POSTER, DUMB AS A ROCK, WITH THE IQ OF A MENTALLY RETARDED OYSTER!!

A TOTAL SHITHEAD, INCAPABLE OF MAKING ANY VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION TO THE BOARD, ONLY STUPID, CHILDISH JOKES, DEMANDING SHAKESPEREAN ENGLISH FROM A GUY WHO STARTED LEARNING THE LANGUAGE AT THE AGE OF 22!!

A GUY WHO, EVEN STRUGGLING WITH A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, IS STILL CAPABLE OF KICKING HIS ASS ALL OVER THE BOARD WITH HIS TWO HANDS TIED TO HIS BACK!!

GIVE ME PATIENCE, JESUS!!

OH, LORD!!

GIVE ME PATIENCE TO TOLERATE THE MOCKERY OF A SEMI-LITERATE POSTER, DUMB AS A ROCK, WITH THE IQ OF A MENTALLY RETARDED OYSTER!!

A TOTAL SHITHEAD, INCAPABLE OF MAKING ANY VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION TO THE BOARD, ONLY STUPID, CHILDISH JOKES, DEMANDING SHAKESPEREAN ENGLISH FROM A GUY WHO STARTED LEARNING THE LANGUAGE AT THE AGE OF 22!!

A GUY WHO, EVEN STRUGGLING WITH A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, IS STILL CAPABLE OF KICKING HIS ASS ALL OVER THE BOARD WITH HIS TWO HANDS TIED TO HIS BACK!!

Jaysus sez, "Man up, Josey."

OH, LORD!!

couldn't wait, couldja............

OH, LORD!!

you totally lost me after this rant-part:

"......DEMANDING SHAKESPEREAN ENGLISH FROM A GUY WHO STARTED LEARNING THE LANGUAGE AT THE AGE OF 22!! A GUY WHO, EVEN STRUGGLING WITH A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, IS STILL CAPABLE OF KICKING HIS ASS ALL OVER THE BOARD WITH HIS TWO HANDS TIED TO HIS BACK!"

I love reading ...incoherent nutjobs.

There is no 'actual' truth, and never been, your video lost it all by the point of 'THE ACTUAL TRUTH'
You can also notice there is not a single Hebrew word in this video, what we learn out of this fact is that the video audience is not even intended to involve Israelis, another false propaganda by Tuna.

There is no 'actual' truth, and never been, your video lost it all by the point of 'THE ACTUAL TRUTH'
You can also notice there is not a single Hebrew word in this video, what we learn out of this fact is that the video audience is not even intended to involve Israelis, another false propaganda by Tuna.

Why should it? How many Hebrew words does Dany Aylon use in his origial propaganda piece? Most Zionist Israelis speak English in any event.

Why should it? How many Hebrew words does Dany Aylon use in his origial propaganda piece? Most Zionist Israelis speak English in any event.
Just English to the rest of the world is fine when it comes from Hebrew or Arabic source, but English and Arabic to the rest of the world EXCLUDING Hebrew but discussing about a critical matter to Hebrew and Arabic audience is discriminating and wrong, this is not a speech that is going to be translated (and Danny Atlon also being translated to Arabic) but a PROPAGANDA ONLY video to specific audience.

Primitive? Primitive is sending state of the weaponry jet fighters, armor, naval artillery and soldiers to murder hundreds of children just because they are of a different religion.
Great I'm glad you agree with my point, now before you start a new subject to debate please make sure you fully understand the definition of primitive with hater.

Do you know what the French and Italian Resistance did to Nazi and Fascist collaborators? What's the difference?

Do you know what the French and Italian Resistance did to Nazi and Fascist collaborators? What's the difference?

To be honest I don't,but I don't think you know what THEY are doing to Palestinians so comparisons won't be necessary, this is brutal and inhumane behavior, which is why I believe that only one side step from Israel could end the conflict.

To be honest I don't,but I don't think you know what THEY are doing to Palestinians so comparisons won't be necessary, this is brutal and inhumane behavior, which is why I believe that only one side step from Israel could end the conflict.

The Palestinians are doing to collaborators what liberation/resistance movements have always done.

"
Nazi Collaborators Executed In France (PHOTOS): Chilling Images From LIFE.com"

Nazi Collaborators Executed In France PHOTOS Chilling Images From LIFE.com

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

The Palestinians are doing to collaborators what liberation/resistance movements have always done.

"

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

And back to the present.

Now lets talk about investigation, one day they wake up and find some dead Hammasissies so they choose to kill several Palestinians for 'exampling' what will happen to collaborators, within 24 hours? nah.. how certain they are to claim they captured the best agent recruiting intelligence spies[/collaborators] in the world of our time?

"

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

And back to the present.

Now lets talk about investigation, one day they wake up and find some dead Hammasissies so they choose to kill several Palestinians for 'exampling' what will happen to collaborators, within 24 hours? nah.. how certain they are to claim they captured the best agent recruiting intelligence spies[/collaborators] in the world of our time?

That's what has always been done to collaborators. Why are you singling out the Palestinians? Hoping to dehumanize them? Not all the people posting here are Zionist ass kissers that buy your bullshit.

Forum List

Back