Defund the police doesn't really mean defund the police.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
How many times have we heard that BS from liberals.

Los Angeles County's top prosecutor is reimagining, renaming and downsizing to eliminate a unit within his office that handles gang-related cases,
Branch offices will get a "Special Trial Lawyer/Gang Coordinator" to assist prosecutors in absorbing the cases. No new gang or gun allegations will be filed.

Critics of the move argue it will result in more violence in communities.

Los Angeles top prosecutor to erase gang unit, sources say

Branch offices will get a "Special Trial Lawyer/Gang Coordinator" to assist prosecutors in absorbing the cases. No new gang or gun allegations will be filed.

Good luck with some jerk wants to kill 10 or 20 people, just because he has some mental issue. Then is sent to see a Special Trial Lawyer/Gang Coordinator to assist his problems. Like that is going to solve any problems.
Tbh, that is just mainly putting a "band aid" on the problem. The problem was never solved in the first place.

I have to wonder how long the voters in our big cities will continue to support and vote for the very people that are doing nothing to protect them and their property. The 'woke' rich and almost-rich are not the ones whose lives are being destroyed, they can afford to vote democrat. And they already have gates and walls and private security to protect them. But the not-so-rich need the police and I think they know it or should know it, so it'll be interesting in the next few years to see if there is a shift in voting patterns.

Last edited:
I understand why these folks want to defund the police. I do agree that the police needs to be revamped (if that is the word for it). But not all police are bad. Actually, there is a very small percentage of "bad apples" in any police force.
Personally, defunding the police is just stupid. Whether we agree with any of police actions is justified or not, we do need the police. I have friends who are police officers. And they always tell me, they would never give their jobs for anything else. But I do agree that the police needs to improve dramatically.

How many times have we heard that BS from liberals.

Los Angeles County's top prosecutor is reimagining, renaming and downsizing to eliminate a unit within his office that handles gang-related cases,

Critics of the move argue it will result in more violence in communities.

Los Angeles top prosecutor to erase gang unit, sources say

I am glad I live far away from a shithole city.

Forum List

Back