Zone1 Defining antisemitism

Remember all those protests by Israeli's over the year against their government and its actions? I can't believe Israeli's were even antisemitic before the events of October 7. Crazy. Why would they criticize the little Jewish country, exposing themselves as antisemites?
Did they say the little Jewish country was just like Nazi Germany? What the F is wrong with you?

And why is all your condemnation for the Jews? Where’s your outrage for the fact that 75% of Palestinians support the Islamic terrorists, and celebrated their barbaric massacre of innocent Jews? Oh right….they’re not Jewish.

Did they say the little Jewish country was just like Nazi Germany? What the F is wrong with you?

And why is all your condemnation for the Jews? Where’s your outrage for the fact that 75% of Palestinians support the Islamic terrorists, and celebrated their barbaric massacre of innocent Jews? Oh right….they’re not Jewish.
I condemn anybody that commits violence in the name of religious madness :thup:

I condemn anybody that commits violence in the name of religious madness :thup:
Then you need to condemn HAMAS and Iran. Israel is defending itself against repeated massacres. Yet strangely, you continue to focus on the Jewish country.

We all know why.

Then you need to condemn HAMAS and Iran. Israel is defending itself against repeated massacres. Yet strangely, you continue to focus on the Jewish country.

We all know why.
I would prefer to wash my hands of the religious madness of all 3 of those entities.

I would prefer to wash my hands of the religious madness of all 3 of those entities.
Except they’re not equal. Only two of them have sworn to the elimination of the third. Your leftist hate for religion is clouding your mind.

Ironic that this entire conflict is due to rightwing religious madness clouding the mind.
It’s not the rightwing marching by the thousands in Democrat cities yelling “death to Jews!” It’s not rightwing professors making Jews stand in a corner or saying how exhilarating it was to learn of Jews being slaughtered. It’s not rightwing protestors threatening Jews to such an extent that Jewish people are advised to remain in their homes.

It’s not the rightwing marching by the thousands in Democrat cities yelling “death to Jews!” It’s not rightwing professors making Jews stand in a corner or saying how exhilarating it was to learn of Jews being slaughtered. It’s not rightwing protestors threatening Jews to such an extent that Jewish people are advised to remain in their homes.
Rightwingers successfully achieved 2 decades of slaughtering civilians across the middle east and are still currently succeeding at funding the slaughter of civilians in the middle east. Why would they need to protest?

Rightwingers successfully achieved 2 decades of slaughtering civilians across the middle east and are still currently succeeding at funding the slaughter of civilians in the middle east. Why would they need to protest?
You’re hopeless, and I’m listening to the mother of a hostage, her 23-year-old Jewish son had his arm blown off by a Muslim monster, and he was taken hostage. If the Muslim terrorists don’t allow him antibiotics, he will die a slow, torturous death by gangrene.

So pardon me if I don’t have any more patience for your leftwing hatred for Jews.

Your link in the OP says criticizing the Israeli government is antisemitic.
can you show me where it says that? I looked through and I only found "However, criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic. "

can you show me where it says that? I looked through and I only found "However, criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic. "
Thank you. The anti-Israel contingent tends to make up lies to fit their own prejudices.

You’re hopeless, and I’m listening to the mother of a hostage, her 23-year-old son had his arm blown off by a Muslim monster, and he was taken hostage. So pardon me if I don’t have any more patience for your leftwing hatred for Jews.
When Gaza is attacked usually mothers and sons are too dead to be able to say anything that could be listened to.

When Gaza is attacked usually mothers and sons are too dead to be able to say anything that could be listened to.
And again….you side against the Jews.

What part of “intentional torture to death” by Muslim terrorists don’t you understand? Are Jews doing that? No, they’re doing the opposite - trying to limit the civilian deaths.

And it‘s telling how you immediately pivoted to the Muslims you side with without even being able to express sympathy for the Jewish mother or criticism for the Muslims who threw grenades at her son with the intentional goal to kill as many innocent Jews as possible.

Your antisemitism is so blinding I need sunglasses. In the meantime, when have you ever criticized any of the following horrible African countries?

Human rights violations soar across Africa, report finds | FairPlanet

Supporters of Israel interpret it as that any criticism of Israel or its government is antisemitism. For example, it doesn't matter if you condemn Hamas for their terrorist atrocities on October 7; if you also condemn the Israeli government's decision to indiscriminately slaughter civilians post-October 7, then you are antisemitic.

And again….you side against the Jews.

What part of “intentional torture to death” by Muslim terrorists don’t you understand? Are Jews doing that? No, they’re doing the opposite - trying to limit the civilian deaths.

And it‘s telling how you immediately pivoted to the Muslims you side with without even being able to express sympathy for the Jewish mother or criticism for the Muslims who threw grenades at her son with the intentional goal to kill as many innocent Jews as possible.

Your antisemitism is so blinding I need sunglasses. In the meantime, when have you ever criticized any of the following horrible African countries?

Human rights violations soar across Africa, report finds | FairPlanet
It is interesting to me that you think killing over 10 times the number of civilians compared to the number of Hamas fighters = "trying to limit civilian deaths."

It is interesting to me that you think killing over 10 times the number of civilians compared to the number of Hamas fighters = "trying to limit civilian deaths."
If Israel had the same moral code as the Muslim terrorists you side with, all of Gaza would have been leveled.

And for the last time, it’s not about the numbers. It’s that the Muslims intentionally set out to torture to death as many innocent Jews as they could, while the Jews do the opposite.

Do you see Jews putting a Muslim baby in the oven and raping the mother while she hears her infant wail in agony until it is dead? Do you see Jews cuttimg off the heads of Muslim children with a shovel? Or sawing off their arms and legs while they scream? Or cutting the fetus out of a Muslim woman and chopping its head off while the mother bleeds out? Are Jews throwing around decapitated Muslim heads like balls and laughing? Are they calling their mother to brag how many Muslims they tortured to death?

There is one reason and one reason only that you are pretending that the Jews are the bad ones here. And everyone knows what it is.

By the way, you ignored the list of African countries guilty of horrific human rights abuses. Why skip over that? Oh right….your focus remains on condemning the Jews.

If Israel had the same moral code as the Muslim terrorists you side with, all of Gaza would have been leveled.
They've done the north. After the cease fire it will be time for the south.

It is interesting that you compare Israel's actions to those of African countries guilty of horrific human rights abuses. It shows that you have at least some capacity for self-awareness.

They've done the north. After the cease fire it will be time for the south.

It is interesting that you compare Israel's actions to those of African countries guilty of horrific human rights abuses. It shows that you have at least some capacity for self-awareness.
All you’re doing is continuing to demonstrate what antisemitism is, which was the point of the thread.

Forum List

Back