Define an acronym - The Screen Name edition

Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
This thread was inspired by Mertex's popular Define an acronym game with a few twists. (So if you like this game, thank Mertex for the inspiration) If you hate it, the blames all MINE!

As Mertex explained at the start of her thread:

"First person posts an acronym, and the next person has to create the words to that acronym, it can be whatever they want, as long as they use every letter in the acronym. The next person than takes ones of the words in that definition and post it as their acronym."

In this game the first person posts a USMB users screen name, the next person has to create words to that screen name (the acronym), it can be be whatever they want as long as they use every letter in the screen name. The next person posts a different users screen name as the acronym:

A few other rules:

Many users have numbers, symbols or spaces in their names, those are simply dropped.

Example: Pop23 has two numbers. Drop it and the Acronym to be defined is Pop

The definition could be:

Perfection On Parade

or

Poops On Pumpkins

After defining the screen name (acronym) I post the next name to be used.

Lastly, lets keep this light. I put this in the USMB Lounge/game area so we can have fun. Take your politics and dislike of others elsewhere. If I think things get too personal I will ask the Mods to close the game

So I'll Start by defining the Acronym GRACIE

Got Rowdy And Caused Incredibe Events

Next user name to define:

[MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION] (The name has both symbols and a space, so the acronym to define is actually MRH)

Last edited:
This thread was inspired by Mertex's popular Define an acronym game with a few twists. (So if you like this game, thank Mertex for the inspiration) If you hate it, the blames all MINE!

As Mertex explained at the start of her thread:

"First person posts an acronym, and the next person has to create the words to that acronym, it can be whatever they want, as long as they use every letter in the acronym. The next person than takes ones of the words in that definition and post it as their acronym."

In this game the first person posts a USMB users screen name, the next person has to create words to that screen name (the acronym), it can be be whatever they want as long as they use every letter in the screen name. The next person posts a different users screen name as the acronym:

A few other rules:

Many users have numbers, symbols or spaces in their names, those are simply dropped.

Example: Pop23 has two numbers. Drop it and the Acronym to be defined is Pop

The definition could be:

Perfection On Parade

or

Poops On Pumpkins

After defining the screen name (acronym) I post the next name to be used.

Lastly, lets keep this light. I put this in the USMB Lounge/game area so we can have fun. Take your politics and dislike of others elsewhere. If I think things get too personal I will ask the Mods to close the game

So I'll Start by defining the Acronym GRACIE

Got Rowdy And Caused Incredibe Events

Next user name to define:

[MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION] (The name has both symbols and a space, so the acronym to define is actually MRH)

May React Humbly

ROPEY

You're really good at this, DriftingSand and Mertex and Pop and Judghead. :)

Last edited:
Jamming underneath garage heard everywhere across distance

or

Jovial undergraduate gets history education and degree

DERIDEO_TE

Jamming underneath garage heard everywhere across distance

or

Jovial undergraduate gets history education and degree

DERIDEO_TE

Dear Elderly Ranger - Insisted Driving Early On - Then Expired

OLDSCHOOL

Forum List