Deficit Increased by $7B under Trump, But now the GOP tries to claim fiscal Responsibility????

Really? Democrats?

So the 7 trillion added to the debt by the Trump and the Republican Congress doesn’t count?

Maybe I ought to post in big bold font huh?
The Democrats have fucked up everything with heir disastrous incompetent Leftest policies (like destroying Trump's energy independence) and the midterms will be a blood bath for them.

Unless they plan to steal the elections like they did in 2020 with the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats.

I believe they need 60 votes for that kind of thing, so they are doing other stuff like cutting Medicare Medicaid costs college loans and other stuff like that to help regular people. And making corporations pay 15% at least of profits for example.... Did you manage to hear about that lol?

You don't think the Dems would get 50 Republican votes on a middle class tax cut? LOL!

And making corporations pay 15% at least of profits for example.... Did you manage to hear about that lol?

Yeah, we need to overcomplicate the tax code because 21% on corporate profits
can still make the dems cry.

The Democrats have fucked up everything with heir disastrous incompetent Leftest policies (like destroying Trump's energy independence) and the midterms will be a blood bath for them.

Unless they plan to steal the elections like they did in 2020 with the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats.
If you thought that rant was a reply to me pointing out that Trump added SEVEN TRILLION to the debt and dumped more stimulus money into the economy in one year than Biden has on two… you are wrong

IRS statistics are factse opinions. That you don’t know the difference isn’t surprising. You truly are a retard.

IRS statistics are facts comma you got damn idiot period you have to be a total ignoramus to believe public servants FBI DOJ all these judges every respected media around the world are lying , but you believe everything conspiracy nut jobs on the Internet say . You are an idiot congratulations poor America
Factse?

Yes, you absolute retard. An official stat is a factual assertion. It’s no surprise to me that you assume that’s what I’m referencing.

You’re a hopeless retard.

Really? Democrats?

So the 7 trillion added to the debt by the Trump and the Republican Congress doesn’t count?

Maybe I ought to post in big bold font huh?
Trump and the Republicans didn't add $7 trillion, shit for brains. Furthermore, Dims voted for every dollar of deficit spending. In fact, they demanded even more deficit spending. Democrat politicians are on fake news programs every night crying about how Republicans are cruel because the refuse to give democrats a blank check to spend whatever they like

Who are you trying to fool?

If you thought that rant was a reply to me pointing out that Trump added SEVEN TRILLION to the debt and dumped more stimulus money into the economy in one year than Biden has on two… you are wrong

If you stupid Moon Bats are going to brag about a trillion dollar deficit do you also want to brag about your massive inflation, the artificial high cost of energy, the decreased family income, the destructive woke policies, the plunging stock market, the recession and the millions of goddamn Illegals Potatohead is allowing to flood across the border?

Go ahead and brag all you want, moron.

GW Bush inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus..
The GOP Congress spent like CRAZY and completely wasted and squandered that balanced budget. (then they crashed the economy 7 years later)

In 2016, Obama's last year, the US annual deficit was at $587 B a year.
In 2020 the US deficit was projected to be $1.1 T, precovid (it came in at $3T)

Trump and the GOP doubled the yearly budget deficit in just 3 years, AND they never had 3% GDP annually.

Now these trash republican try and claim to be the fiscally responsible ones even though the GOP has destroyed the countries finances. The GOP refuses to do the right thing and fund our government to keep the economy booming under Biden. The GOP has raised the debt ceiling countless times for themselves, but never for anybody else. the GOP is playing games with our economy. The economy is booming and the GOP are jealous because they such at the economy.

This is just another example of the joke and failure of the GOP. The GOP has destroyed our finances, and they won't work with the dems to help our country. The GOP doesn't care about our country at all, they care about the GOP. Party over country. Why else would the GOP spend so recklessly for so long???

Everything posted here is 100% fact, I know you hate it, I know you people are squirming and crying right now, but the truth can be a tough pill for Trumpers to swallow. You hate the truth. You hate my facts. Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, Democrats signed off on every dollar spent during the pandemic and then added a bunch of their own.

Forum List

Back