Defense Secretary Austin expected to make Covid-19 vaccine mandatory for active duty troops

They absolutely have the right to refuse based on religious beliefs. Many do not know that though and some of their commanders, etc. are lying to them claiming they have to take it no matter what.

A very narrow exception, and very few religions ban vaccinations.

A very narrow exception, and very few religions ban vaccinations.
One's religious belief does not have to have a worldly religion attached to it. Unless of course our government is saying we are forced to be attached to the earthly religious beast. I have never seen that as a qualifier in our Bills of Rights or our Constitution.

So right wingers think making vaccinations mandatory for troops is tyranny. Where the hell have they been for the last 100 years..troops have always been subjected to mandatory vaccinations when being deployed somewhere in the world.
Those shots were approved after years of testing and I took them all But this poison they want to force you to take is unconstitutional. It would serve that Sec'y of Defense right if every antivaxxer demanded an immediate discharge.

What a great way to destroy our military, if it turns out the experimental mRNA “vaccines” actually kill in the long run.

Nothing like gambling the lives of our entire military on an untested and unproven type of “vaccine”. What could go wrong?
Just another necessary step on the path to the destruction of America. Leftists hate the military.

I bet you where one of those "I would have enlisted, but I would have knocked out a Drill Sgt if they got in my face"
Nope. I would never swing on a drill sergeant. I like my teeth right where they are thank you.

I tried to sign up for the Marines at 18. By then I had already had two knee surgeries and they said "no go". I signed up with a company called Dynalectron. Started out guarding air bases in Africa.

I've been vaccinated for everything from anthrax to yellow fever BTW.

I approve. Next on to the reservists.

What are they gonna do about the blacks ?
sjsnmdmdddr.jpeg

Nope. I would never swing on a drill sergeant. I like my teeth right where they are thank you.

I tried to sign up for the Marines at 18. By then I had already had two knee surgeries and they said "no go". I signed up with a company called Dynalectron. Started out guarding air bases in Africa.

I've been vaccinated for everything from anthrax to yellow fever BTW.
I would have joined but ...........

I approve. Next on to the reservists.

The trump Nazis will undoubtedly claim it is the right of all military personnel to refuse this particular inoculation, and to spread the disease freely among those serving with them.

The trump Nazis will undoubtedly claim it is the right of all military personnel to refuse this particular inoculation, and to spread the disease freely among those serving with them.

They're claiming the Marines will resign en mass.

Untested in it's hundreds of millions of administered doses?

Can we try to avoid the conspiracy crap please?
In the very short term sure. I'd agree with you. But has even tested in the midterm let alone the long term. This "vaccine" didnt exist less than a year ago.....

They're claiming the Marines will resign en mass.

Link? The Marine Corps will do what it's told. The other services have been trying to get rid of the Marine Corps for over a century, they wont give them the ammo.

They absolutely have the right to refuse based on religious beliefs. Many do not know that though and some of their commanders, etc. are lying to them claiming they have to take it no matter what.
Bullshit. Everyone ended up getting the anthrax vax, and the same shit was said back then.

Bullshit. Everyone ended up getting the anthrax vax, and the same shit was said back then.
A lot of people damaged by it too. It took them years to get help for all that too.

My question is why is the very basic infrastructure being compromised by these deadly vaccines being mandated?

No wonder Obababble got rid of as many chaplains as possible. Immunization Exemption Guidance

Forum List

Back