Defense Secretary Austin expected to make Covid-19 vaccine mandatory for active duty troops

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
I approve. Next on to the reservists.

arrow-up-black-up-arrow-115632617737cvxxumden.png

The people who called Trump a dictator for four years.

What a great way to destroy our military, if it turns out the experimental mRNA “vaccines” actually kill in the long run.

Nothing like gambling the lives of our entire military on an untested and unproven type of “vaccine”. What could go wrong?

What about the black people in the military.? Only 1/4 of black people are vaccinated.

This is targeting black people and is racist

What a great way to destroy our military, if it turns out the experimental mRNA “vaccines” actually kill in the long run.

Nothing like gambling the lives of our entire military on an untested and unproven type of “vaccine”. What could go wrong?
And sending out troops to face down terrorists with guns and bombs does what?

arrow-up-black-up-arrow-115632617737cvxxumden.png

The people who called Trump a dictator for four years.

The thing is they can require people who enlist or accept a commission to do a lot of things they can't make anyone else do.

Now of course they will say making businesses force people to be vaccinated or else is in the same ballpark, which it clearly is not.

And the governor of Illinois is requiring all health care workers to be vaccinated, or lose their jobs. Google, as well as multiple coeporations are now requiring their employees to be vaccinated. This mandate will continue to widen over the next several months, including schools, and universities.

And the governor of Illinois is requiring all health care workers to be vaccinated, or lose their jobs. Google, as well as multiple coeporations are now requiring their employees to be vaccinated. This mandate will continue to widen over the next several months, including schools, and universities.

A person in the military isn't the same as a civilian when it comes to giving up certain rights.

Good luck asking for hard proof if you are business thanks to HIPPA laws.

Untested in it's hundreds of millions of administered doses?

Can we try to avoid the conspiracy crap please?

I bet you where one of those "I would have enlisted, but I would have knocked out a Drill Sgt if they got in my face"

So right wingers think making vaccinations mandatory for troops is tyranny. Where the hell have they been for the last 100 years..troops have always been subjected to mandatory vaccinations when being deployed somewhere in the world.

Wonder if these crackpot wingers will whine when a new malaria vaccine is developed and mandated for our troops. Malaria still strikes down a lot of troops overseas. Bet they say..oh that's different!!...which it isn't, but in the right wing universe of alternate facts it is.

Which vaccine?
The COVID vaccine does not prevent any variants.

Hang his ass high and shoot him up with that which he desire to force on the troops.

A person in the military isn't the same as a civilian when it comes to giving up certain rights.

Good luck asking for hard proof if you are business thanks to HIPPA laws.
They absolutely have the right to refuse based on religious beliefs. Many do not know that though and some of their commanders, etc. are lying to them claiming they have to take it no matter what.

Forum List

Back