Defense lawyer to the insurrectionists gets disbarred

This is going to send the conspiracy theory nuts into overdrive. I say it's a lot more simple to conclude that birds of a feather flock together.

Most prominent among Moseley’s criminal clients is Kelly Meggs, an Oath Keeper from Florida who took on a leadership role for the group that breached the Capitol. Moseley also previously represented Zachary Rehl, one of the Proud Boys leaders charged with conspiring to obstruct Congress on Jan. 6, 2021, though he withdrew from that case in December....Details of the bar discipline case against Moseley were not immediately available, but a summary posted on the Virginia State Bar website on Tuesday said the court found that he violated “professional rules that govern safekeeping property; meritorious claims and contentions; candor toward the tribunal; fairness to opposing party and counsel; unauthorized practice of law, multijurisdictional practice of law; bar admission and disciplinary matters … and misconduct.” The decision was effective on April 1.

Court orders Jan. 6 defense lawyer disbarred
Judges cannot influence a trial like the way they just did it.

Who gives a fuck what the best they got is. The best they got lost by 7 million votes, and will lose again in 2024.

All the GOP has at this point is bitching about everything. Dr Seuss, Mr Potato Head, Coke, anything.
1649275414336.png

Seems odd that so many have plead guilty to something you say didn't happen. How do you explain all those hours of video of cops being beaten with flag poles?
How do you explain why they won't release all the videos? Why don't we know how many FBI agents were there?

How do you explain why they won't release all the videos? Why don't we know how many FBI agents were there?
Don't know. You think there are other videos that prove the ones we saw aren't real? Something that proves we just imagined all those insurrectionists breaking out windows and beating the police?

Don't know. You think there are other videos that prove the ones we saw aren't real? Something that proves we just imagined all those insurrectionists breaking out windows and beating the police?
The ones that have not been charged with insurrection?

The ones that have not been charged with insurrection?
Who cares about them? I have video of me not breaking into the capitol, (I wasn't even in that state) but I don't see how that might justify the ones that did.

Who cares about them? I have video of me not breaking into the capitol, (I wasn't even in that state) but I don't see how that might justify the ones that did.
I do not see what justifies a committee to look into something that made no difference in the election or threatened our form of government. This is hype for the very stupid. The media thinks you are stupid. Why doesn't that bother you? Is it because you really are stupid?

I do not see what justifies a committee to look into something that made no difference in the election or threatened our form of government. This is hype for the very stupid. The media thinks you are stupid. Why doesn't that bother you? Is it because you really are stupid?
A failed insurrection is a threat to our form of government.

Forum List

Back