Defense lawyer to the insurrectionists gets disbarred

Seems odd that so many have plead guilty to something you say didn't happen. How do you explain all those hours of video of cops being beaten with flag poles?
Those were Antifa and the FBI hitting the cops. Come on, man!

s

All the GOP has at this point is bitching about everything.
Winner winner, chicken dinner.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party ran out of good ideas decades ago. So they can only go on the attack.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party ran out of good ideas decades ago. So they can only go on the attack.
Yeah the country has turned to shit and Republicans are pointing it out. Not as many that should be.

You condone murder. Shame on you.
Yes, if someone is surmounting the last barricade between the insurrectionist mob calling for blood and the House of Representatives, I say, "Fire away!"

And it worked. They all ran away after Babbitt was sent to the big QAnon forum in the sky.

Yeah the country has turned to shit and Republicans are pointing it out. Not as many that should be.
Yeah, it turned to shit and the Republicans have no fucking clue what to do about it since they helped cause it.

But they are pretty sure it has something to do with Mexicans, Muslims, and gays. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, if someone is surmounting the last barricade between the insurrectionist mob calling for blood and the House of Representatives, I say, "Fire away!"

And it worked. They all ran away after Babbitt was sent to the big QAnon forum in the sky.
Fuck off everyone knows that is total bullshit. Our country was not in any danger from them. The real danger started after it happened.

Yeah, it turned to shit and the Republicans have no fucking clue what to do about it since they helped cause it.

But they are pretty sure it has something to do with Mexicans, Muslims, and gays. :auiqs.jpg:
Open borders are not a Republican idea. And your list of victims belongs up your ass.

Fuck off everyone knows that is total bullshit. Our country was not in any danger from them. The real danger started after it happened.
I like how you frequently say "everyone knows" in your posts, as if saying it makes it true. :lol:

Forum List

Back