Defend ( not defund) the police movement gaining steam

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
This is actually perfect and I believe it will swing tens of millions of votes.
While lefty is busy trying to deconstruct the country all he is really doing is energizing real Patriots to stand up and be counted in November when you can bet they will.

I just signed this.... You should too.

While lefty is busy trying to deconstruct the country all he is really doing is energizing real Patriots to stand up and be counted in November when you can bet they will.

Change.org is owned by George Soros. I would not want him having my identification.

Change.org is owned by George Soros. I would not want him having my identification.

Up

Did not know that....still I believe petition is valid.

Jo

There's a lot of black people and other minorities who DON'T want to defund the police, cuz it leaves their neighborhoods more dangerous. It'll be interesting to see how the black vote goes in November, will they continue to vote for the same party that got them where they are now, or vote differently. Or not vote at all.

For the ladies, are you sure you want fewer cops around? I know most of us seniors don't.

Forum List

Back