Deer Farming; For It Or Against It?

This topic is making it's way to the public.

It splits the ideology that pets are "pretty" and food is "fat and ugly".

Note this is a slippery slope topic like others. Other Countries eat horse, cat, and dog.

Deer Farming even has it's own website; NADeFA Home North American Deer Farmer s Association

Discuss..
I'm looking forward to you explaining how deer farming is a slippery slope toward eating horses cats and dogs. This should get quite entertaining and may just solidify your first ballot inclusion in the retarded poster hall of fame.

Then I'll look forward to your answer to this question..........Should we be allowed to farm cat's and dogs?

Ever had Deer Jerky? Mmmm!

Deer is pretty good though it can be a bit dry so I think the local Hunters (I don't hunt) have regular ground beef mixed in with their Deer meat.

Delicious!

I doubt the hunters do....maybe the butcher shop does it without them knowing....
I have a friend who makes Deer Jerky. Look....I went to your link and scanned it. It is a promising concept like Ducks Unl8mited but with more money asked fo4. This

oh brother, another RW know it all .. slippery slope eh? please expound.

caution: I personally know people in the Whitetail and Axis business ....

you have the floor.
Looks like deer farming knowledge doesn't include reading comprehension. Try again know it all.

Caution: I know how to read and understand the topic of discussion. Floor is yours.

don't pass the buck (pun) this is your slippery slope, not mine.

typical RW BS...

Farm deer are about as much like wild deer as pink slime is a great "organic" aged porterhouse steak. And then less so...

The deer that I kill with bow and rifle live free, natural lives. Hunters provide a win-win service of culling the herd, controlled by regulations adjusted yearly by state game services, stimulating the economy, and rendering those animals to food.

The city idiots early in this thread have deer in the grill of their Mercedes, as opposed to on their Weber grills, have only themselves to blame for not letting bowhunters solve the problem.

I went to Lapland to see Santa, the Lap have been farming Rudolph's for years. Reindeer bacon has a slight taste of vagina.

I just shine my flashlight out the door and there was two spikes just 25 feet away eating apples.

Is that like farming them?

Note this is a slippery slope topic like others. Other Countries eat horse, cat, and dog.

Deer Farming even has it's own website; NADeFA Home North American Deer Farmer s Association

Discuss..
I had a beautiful buck rabbit called shagger (he tried to shag anything with a pulse). Shagger reduced a neighbors poodle to a quivering mess. Dad cooked shagger low and slow, he was delicious.

Discuss..
There is no slippery slope. Deers are not going to disappear. As has been mentioned. If someone wants to raise them and can make money have at it.

Forum List

Back