Deep State ... What Be It ?

Who said it wasn’t complex? Why the Strawman attack?

There are forces within and outside government that control the government.

My problem is with those who refuse to believe there is a deep state. The msm has proclaimed there isn’t a deep state and dupes like Joe believe them.
The "deep state" has been around for decades....It used to be referred to as the permanent bureaucratic class....The regulators, bureaucrats, and technocrats that infest the District of Criminals, who are completely immune from the vicissitudes of turnover at the cabinet levels.

Though they were always insidiously parasitic, they've become downright malignant.

The "deep state" has been around for decades....It used to be referred to as the permanent bureaucratic class....The regulators, bureaucrats, and technocrats that infest the District of Criminals, who are completely immune from the vicissitudes of turnover at the cabinet levels.

Though they were always insidiously parasitic, they've become downright malignant.
Of course it has been around for decades. Ike warned about it in his farewell speech in 1960.

My problem is with those who refuse to believe there is a deep state. The msm has proclaimed there isn’t a deep state and dupes like Joe believe them.
Normally it would be easier to just Blow-off { Ignore }
these political assklowns.But the future of Moms & Dads and honest
Law-abiding,Tax-paying citizens is NOW at uber risk.
To a point of Proving Obama's commitment of
" fundamentally TRANSFORMING " the country.
One does not Transform what they truly Love.
If our Founders were present now they make mincemeat
out of Obama.He was roundly advertised by David Axelrod,
a Kid growing up with Commie Parents as a MODERATE.

Show me the Deep State
Fer starters /// Look in the mirror.
Anyone so magnanimously reluctant to even doubt that
a Deep State exists needs help.I mean,this sort of mental
displacement would have Sigmund Freud not scratching his
head but kindly asking patients to move over on his couch.

Fer starters /// Look in the mirror.
Anyone so magnanimously reluctant to even doubt that
a Deep State exists needs help.I mean,this sort of mental
displacement would have Sigmund Freud not scratching his
head but kindly asking patients to move over on his couch.
?

I defined the essence of “state power,” and gave a fairly clear illustration of how it is part of and traditionally subordinate to the “rule of law” in our federated Republic, as well as how it fits into the real world.

Now you admit the nature of your “Deep State” … is complex. Has it always included politicians like “sleepy” Joe Biden? Who does it include? I think you’ll find it is not so easily defined as “round” as opposed to “flat.” You often say it isn’t limited to one party, but in truth you play up to all those Trumpster conspiracists who believe it is so limited, or rather limited to those who oppose Trump.

So now it’s your turn: Define your “Deep State” for us and give us some real clarification of how it functions and relates to the real world.

After all, the “Deep State” ought to be much smaller than the whole of the publicly known state, no? How about naming some names, or describing its constituent elements at least? How does one join its secret membership?

Many ignoramuses here at USMB think the “Deep State” is a GIANT conspiracy, including as they think not just the state and Its military power and police forces. They include Hollywood! The Media! Academia! Every evil force they think is somehow “un-American”! So go ahead, I dare you … you try to define it!

Last edited:
Show me what obligates me to do so Rwinger......~
Show me what obligates me to do so Rwinger......~S~

I highly doubt { The Great One } Jackie Gleason would have difficulty
over such words.Maybe { magnanimously }.But then NOT in real life.
Even though a very dire poor upbringing.He had arguably the
Biggest/Fattest Dictionary I ever laid eyes on.In one of his
later movies in his Mansion.He loved doing crossword puzzles and
and playing dominoes.
I don't done belief Jackie or Art ever responded to stuff like a
... ?

I highly doubt { The Great One } Jackie Gleason would have difficulty …
Now there is an appropriate Trumpster conspiracist’s answer! “Jackie Gleason would know. He had a big dictionary. He was smart!”

Too bad he’s dead.

The deep state has never existed.
Okey Dokey Palsy.Then Bottle that statement
_ The Deep State Never Existed _ in the best Thick Wine bottle you
own with the best of French Corks and toss in the North
Atlantic.And Wait.To see if Sea animals get a kick out of.
Basically what Obama and Gore tried with their
{ Rising Tides } Bullshit.

Now there is an appropriate Trumpster conspiracist’s answer! “Ask Jackie Gleason.” He was smart!

He’s also dead.
He was not granted the Hollywood title of " The Great One "
for nuthin'.
But guys { lugs } like Yuz ...know better ?
No one gets out of Life alive

I defined the essence of “state power,” and gave a fairly clear illustration of how it is part of and traditionally subordinate to the “rule of law” in our federated Republic, as well as how it fits into the real world.

Now you admit the nature of your “Deep State” … is complex. Has it always included politicians like “sleepy” Joe Biden? Who does it include? I think you’ll find it is not so easily defined as “round” as opposed to “flat.” You often say it isn’t limited to one party, but in truth you play up to all those Trumpster conspiracists who believe it is so limited, or rather limited to those who oppose Trump.

So now it’s your turn: Define your “Deep State” for us and give us some real clarification of how it functions and relates to the real world.

After all, the “Deep State” ought to be much smaller than the whole of the publicly known state, no? How about naming some names, or describing its constituent elements at least? How does one join its secret membership?

Many ignoramuses here at USMB think the “Deep State” is a GIANT conspiracy, including as they think not just the state and Its military power and police forces. They include Hollywood! The Media! Academia! Every evil force they think is somehow “un-American”! So go ahead, I dare you … you try to define it!
You built a text brick of a strawman argument...There's no conspiracy needed....It's the very nature of the bureaucratic/technocratic leviathan, bent upon its own expansion of power, voracious appetite for taxpayer loot, and self-preservation....A very concise description was given in #61, though I'll never expect a bootlicking hack like you to accept it.

Okey Dokey Palsy.Then Bottle that statement
_ The Deep State Never Existed _ in the best Thick Wine bottle you
own with the best of French Corks and toss in the North
Atlantic.And Wait.To see if Sea animals get a kick out of.
Basically what Obama and Gore tried with their
{ Rising Tides } Bullshit.
Whine all you want. There is no Deep State.

You built a text brick of a strawman argument...There's no conspiracy needed....It's the very nature of the bureaucratic/technocratic leviathan, bent upon its own expansion of power, voracious appetite for taxpayer loot, and self-preservation....A very concise description was given in #61, though I'll never expect a bootlicking hack like you to accept it.
I almost never pay any attention to your comments. But I grant you this: here you at least stick to a reasonably narrow D.C.-centered definition of the “Deep State” as being comprised mainly of state bureaucrats. Most of your compatriots do not define it this way. They see it as a force controlling government from outside the mere paper-shuffling central bureaucracy of gov’t agencies.

In my opinion your definition is wholly inadequate if it is really meant to describe a “Deep State.” There are other more accurate expressions (some you used in comment #61) describing the D.C. political and bureaucratic cultural mindset.

There are the Military brass and the “security state” agency heads, but they control just the military and security agencies, and not much more. There is a revolving door “Military Industrial Complex,” but it is really only a relatively small part of the giant U.S. economy and its world empire & Wall Street, and it is mostly “patriotic” and under civilian control. How do the bankers, Hedge Fund private capitalists, private billionaires, the Media, Academia, and (god forgive us) the Jews, get involved in the popular definition of the “Deep State”? Why and how have your mere bureaucrats and previously patriotic security types evolved into a partisan secret “Deep State” serving Biden and the Democrats?

I almost never pay any attention to your comments. But I grant you this: here you at least stick to a narrow D.C.-limited “Deep State” as being comprised mainly of state bureaucrats. Most of your compatriots do not define it this way. They see it as a force controlling government from outside the mere paper-shuffling central bureaucracy of gov’t agencies.

In my opinion your definition is inadequate if it is meant to describe “The Deep State.” There are other more accurate expressions (some you used in comment #61) describing the D.C. political and bureaucratic cultural mindset.
Your need for a more expansive and convoluted explanation is your problem.
There is the Military brass and the “security state” agency heads, but they control just the military and security agencies, and not much more. There is a revolving door “Military Industrial Complex,” but it is really only a relatively small part of the giant U.S. economy and its world empire & Wall Street, and is mostly patriotic and under civilian control. How do the bankers, Hedge Fund private capitalists, private billionaires, the Media, Academia, and (god forgive us) the Jews, get involved in the popular definition of the “Deep State”? Why and how have your mere bureaucrats and previously patriotic security types evolved into a partisan secret “Deep State” serving Biden and the Democrats?
The military and police state are just a couple other bloated bureaucratic gubmint bureaucracies, which don't differ in nature form the domestic parasites.

How, you naively ask, do the Wall Street banksters get involved and support this decidedly unpatriotic and malignant mob?....Easy....They're the ones with the guns and the license to use them in a proactive manner against the peasants.....That's how empires work.

For someone who pretends to be so clever, you really aren't very bright at all.

Listen to Ike’s speech from 1960. He spells it out rather well.

Forum List

Back