Deep state now targeting Matt Drudge as Soros lobbies to have infowars completely removed from web

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones dissects the ongoing attack on alternative media, including the new claim that Matt Drudge was bribed by Trump to rig polls in his favor.

This move against Drudge comes as Soros and other major liberal players push to have Infowars banned from the internet for good.

Watch Live: Deep State Now Targeting Matt Drudge As Soros Lobbies To Have Infowars Completely Removed From The Web
------------------------------------

One can listen and learn or one can be lead by MSM LIES and BS to find out what's going on MSM will fill you with their version of bs that's why your zombie sheep LMFAO dumbasses.

• Banned
The general populace will only benefit from the dismantling of Infofakewars.

While a little ole member on here likes to put what you say right on over for the www viewers to see it all. lol

Alex Jones dissects the ongoing attack on alternative media, including the new claim that Matt Drudge was bribed by Trump to rig polls in his favor.

This move against Drudge comes as Soros and other major liberal players push to have Infowars banned from the internet for good.

Watch Live: Deep State Now Targeting Matt Drudge As Soros Lobbies To Have Infowars Completely Removed From The Web

One can listen and learn or one can be lead by MSM LIES and BS to find out what's going on MSM will fill you with their version of bs that's why your zombie sheep LMFAO dumbasses.

Did Alex take his shirt off when he made that claim? He's so much more credible when he takes his shirt off.

• Banned

Then they come for you next
I dont have a website that reports fake news so they would be wasting their time. :rolleyes:

oh it's not your website so no worries, it's just there for the world to see. Oh it's not fake believe me.

I think it's illegal for them to do it , but its' a leftist gesture so i'm sure it's all fine.

I dont have a website that reports fake news so they would be wasting their time. :rolleyes:

oh they'll be coming for you trust us. You all are just a little to dumb to see it when it does.

oh it's not your website so no worries, it's just there for the world to see. Oh it's not fake believe me.

I think it's illegal for them to do it , but its' a leftist gesture so i'm sure it's all fine.

oh they'll be coming for you trust us. You all are just a little to dumb to see it when it does.
Its fake. I've seen the site because of your links. Its a haven for the mentally ill and those that are gullible and easily led.

No one is coming for me. I dont have any fake news sites set up.:rolleyes:

No surprise in the least.

Forum List

Back