Deep State in Deep ……Mud…

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
….since the revelations of the Memo.

The justice agencies are dirty.....and need a good cleaning…

As Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis said, sunlight is the best disinfectant. Note how hard the media and the Democrats tried to keep the memo in the dark.

1. Bolsheviks, Nazis, totalitarians of every stripe, see government as the cudgel that can be used to enforce their political perspective.
We learn from the Mueller/Memo Imbroglio that Democrats/Liberals, the same.

2. Americans, real Americans, count on impartiality from their government. This:
equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

The biblical basis for our nation’s founding puts it this way:
” Justice … must be by recourse and devotion to laws made impartially, without respect to individuals, and applied impartially.
This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.” David Mamet

It's a very simple test of integrity, and of one's values: was the Trump campaign treated the same way as the Hillary Clinton campaign by the Deep State creatures in the FBI and the DoJ?

No one can look at what has been revealed by the Mueller/Memo episode can find it impartial.

If Democrats will not return to being an American political party, there is only a slim hope that our nation can survive.
And that may be the very aim of the Democrats/Liberals.

Last edited:
Thanks to the memo, the Mueller investigation will SURELY end...... say it with me now............ ANY DAY NOW! :lmao:

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.

Thanks to the memo, the Mueller investigation will SURELY end...... say it with me now............ ANY DAY NOW! :lmao:

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

get a grip, fraud... no one cares to dance to your dishonest tune. :itsok:

The FBI made a rare public statement expressing concerns about the release of the memo, saying it leaves out important context. Comey praised the FBI for "speaking up" on Thursday.

All should appreciate the FBI speaking up. I wish more of our leaders would. But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up. Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy.

— James Comey (@Comey) February 1, 2018

As Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis said, sunlight is the best disinfectant. Note how hard the media and the Democrats tried to keep the memo in the dark.

Yes -- and they gave reasons.

Care to discuss why the FBI and DOJ criticized the memo and its release?

You know, the facts of the case.

Media absolutely did not try to keep the memo in the dark. In fact, just the opposite. The media thrives on conflict and clashes between two sides. And the memo news cycle had all the key elements of good drama, 1) on going conflict between two tribes/sides 2) a battle/debate over "the truth" 3) One side had more power/upperhand 4)then… suspense… will it happen and when it does 5) SPECULATION!! what will it say…. and now, in the aftermath, there's been a anti-climax followed by a reversal of fortune (sort of) though Nunes has been totally discredited, the Trump supporters still believe the memo had some value beyond a side-show distraction…

As far as the Dems, well they simply took the side of the FBI (but we know that since the memo was designed to discredit or muddy the Mueller investigation, the Dems didn't like the memo regardless of what the FBI/DOJ said)

1. Bolsheviks, Nazis, totalitarians of every stripe, see government as the force that can be used to enforce their political perspective.

Mueller/Memo?

Remember Trey Gowdy and a number of other REPUBLICANS went on TV this weekend and said the memo has nothing to do the Mueller probe -- so you seem to just be revealing your own ignorance.

2. Americans, real Americans, count on impartiality from their government. This:

” Justice … must be by recourse and devotion to laws made impartially, without respect to individuals, and applied impartially.
This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.”
David Mamet

I think if David Mamet met you, he'd call you his favorite C-word.

No one can look at what has been revealed by the Mueller/Memo episode can find it impartial.

The only thing revealed was Nunes low-rent political hackery. Trump MUST have something on him as he keeps doing things that are beyond stupid -- things that have people saying "How did he think he was going to get away with that?"

If Democrats will not return to being an American political party, there is only a slim hope that our nation can survive.

Country before party, you mean?

Oh, the irony…

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

get a grip, fraud... no one cares to dance to your dishonest tune. :itsok:

I believe your fear of answering......answered.

Makes your post into a boomerang, huh 'fraud'?

The FBI made a rare public statement expressing concerns about the release of the memo, saying it leaves out important context. Comey praised the FBI for "speaking up" on Thursday.

All should appreciate the FBI speaking up. I wish more of our leaders would. But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up. Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

The FBI is supposed to protect the public from crimes.
They are not supposed to be committing the crimes.
Comey should be charged with obstruction of justice for protecting Hillary.

Yes -- and they gave reasons.

Care to discuss why the FBI and DOJ criticized the memo and its release?

You know, the facts of the case.

Media absolutely did not try to keep the memo in the dark. In fact, just the opposite. The media thrives on conflict and clashes between two sides. And the memo news cycle had all the key elements of good drama, 1) on going conflict between two tribes/sides 2) a battle/debate over "the truth" 3) One side had more power/upperhand 4)then… suspense… will it happen and when it does 5) SPECULATION!! what will it say…. and now, in the aftermath, there's been a anti-climax fallowed by a reversal of fortune (sort of) as the Trump supporters still believe the memo had some value beyond a side-show distraction…

As far as the Dems, well they simply took the side of the FBI (but we know that since the memo was designed to discredit or muddy the Mueller investigation, the Dems didn't like regardless of what the FBI/DOJ said)

1. Bolsheviks, Nazis, totalitarians of every stripe, see government as the force that can be used to enforce their political perspective.

Mueller/Memo?

Remember Trey Gowdy and a number of other REPUBLICANS went on TV this weekend and said the memo has nothing to do the Mueller probe -- so you seem to just be revealing your own ignorance.

This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.”
David Mamet

I think if David Mamet met you, he'd call you his favorite C-word.

The only thing revealed was Nunes low-rent political hackery. Trump MUST have something on him as he keeps doing things that are beyond stupid -- things that have people saying "How did he think he was going to get away with that?"

Country before party, you mean?

Oh, the irony…

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Ma!

Where's my tin foil hat!

giphy.gif

Some crazy lady is talking about Deep State on the Interweb

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

The fact that school girl thinks it's funny to expect an impartial investigation by law enforcement is telling. Dims really cannot sink much lower. :(

please note, when you abandon this thread after abandoning the other one on the same topic, and the other one, the other one, and that other one, in infinite abandonment of the uncomfortable facts, ad nauseam ................. ? PoliticalChic

...........when no one bothers to reply, it isn't because you've proven anything other than you're a disingenuous hack.

every.single.damn.time.

now, take your head out of trump's ass..........

...and go find the same answers to your tap-dance questions in those other threads.

fraud. :itsok:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Here is a better question:

Should the FBI rely on Russian Propaganda they know is Russian Propaganda, paid for The Clinton Campaign, that they Admit was Salacious and Unverified (I.E. False) that was hand delivered to Steele by Russian KGB agents, and then in Circular Reporting use a Yahoo News Article planted by Steele in the Media when he was interviewed and used a 2nd Dossier also paid for by Clinton and Obama as FICTITIOUS CORROBORATIONS of the First DOSSIER, and should they be allowed to DECEIVE A FISA JUDGE as to the ORIGINS OF ALL OF THIS MATERIAL, WHO PAID FOR IT AND WHY, and Should they EVEN BE ALLOWED TO INTRODUCE, FALSE, SALACIOUS AND UNVERIFIED PROPAGANDA to a FISA COURT as JUSITIFICATION to SPY ON AN AMERICAN WHO HAS COMMITTED NO CRIMES?

Bonus Points Question:

Why in THE FUCK doesn't or DIDN'T THE FBI do any INVESTIGATIONS INDEPENDENT OF THIS DOSSIER?

Don't they Investigate anything any more? They rely on Opposition Research and Newpapers?

Is this why they never looked at THE DNC SERVER EITHER?

Remove THE WORD INVESTIGATION from their Name, because they apparently INVESTIGATE NOTHING.

Last edited:
please note, when you abandon this thread after abandoning the other one on the same topic, and the other one, the other one, and that other one, in infinite abandonment of the uncomfortable facts, ad nauseam ................. ? PoliticalChic

...........when no one bothers to reply, it isn't because you've proven anything other than you're a disingenuous hack.

every.single.damn.time.

now, take your head out of trump's ass..........

...and go find the same answers to your tap-dance questions in those other threads.

fraud. :itsok:

Wow.....I really hit a nerve here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

It really smashed a custard pie in your kisser, huh????

And the best part is, by forcing you to not answer.......I got the answer I planned.

You performed well....

....doggie treat?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Should the FBI rely on Russian Propaganda they know is Russian Propaganda, paid for The Clinton Campaign, that they Admit was Salacious and Unverified (I.E. False) that was hand delivered to Steele by Russian KGB agents, and then in Circular Reporting use a Yahoo News Article planted by Steele in the Media when he was interviewed and used a 2nd Dossier also paid for by Clinton and Obama as FICTITIOUS CORROBORATIONS of the First DOSSIER, and should they be allowed to DECEIVE A FISA JUDGE as to the ORIGINS OF ALL OF THIS MATERIAL, WHO PAID FOR IT AND WHY, and Should they EVEN BE ALLOWED TO INTRODUCE, FALSE, SALACIOUS AND UNVERIFIED PROPAGANDA to a FISA COURT as JUSITIFICATION to SPY ON AN AMERICAN WHO HAS COMMITTED NO CRIMES?

Bonus Points Question:

Why in THE FUCK doesn't or DIDN'T THE FBI do any INVESTIGATIONS INDEPENDENT OF THIS DOSSIER?

Don't they Investigate anything any more? They rely on Opposition Research and Newpapers?

Remove THE WORD INVESTIGATION from their Name, because they apparently INVESTIGATE NOTHING.

Jail time for the operators....and re-education camps for the dunces who won't answer the question about impartiality.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

The fact that school girl thinks it's funny to expect an impartial investigation by law enforcement is telling. Dims really cannot sink much lower. :(
sorry but I think the Dems could sink even lower.. When they start shooting at US for not believing them, then they will have sunk to the lowest order.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Yes, at this time it is the Democrats/MSM/FBI/Justice Dept. arms of the deep state that are being criticized. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, can read the Nunes Memo and think that it is a danger to national security or anything else. It IS an attempt at some very important and necessary transparency to recognize the rights of the American people and their constitutional protections.

Of course some, even in high places, didn't want it released. It makes the Obama Justice Department, some in the Trump Justice Department, and the 7th floor of the FBI look really bad. But those who deliberately and with forethought withhold critical information in order to violate the rights of a private citizen and/or disadvantage somebody running for public office, that cannot go unnoted, unexposed, unpunished.

And of course those in law enforcement are no more impartial than any of the rest of us on most controversial things. But they sure as hell can impartially apply the fundamentals of protections that the law requires them to apply.

The deep state whether Democratic, Republican, or other, has not been doing that for a very long time now.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Bonus Points Question:

Jail time for the operators....and re-education camps for the dunces who won't answer the question about impartiality.

Watergate does not even approach, or can't even get near this not even within 10 miles.
Nixon did not even Know about the Watergate Break In. It was done without his knowledge.
His mistake was in trying to Protect People in his Party because he was Loyal, and then idiotically taping his conversations, and then again, trying to protect someone, erased about 18 minutes of tape.

Not 33,000 Emails, nor 50,000 Messages. 18 minutes of HIS PERSONAL RECORDINGS.

The Democrats Plotted TO SUBVERT DEMOCRACY, PLOT A COUP and NULLIFY AN ELECTION by Abusing the Power of Government, and colluding with our enemies to try to Rig an Election, and then asking Corrupt Plants in THE FBI and DOJ to cover for them and try to give their Russian Propaganda Legitimacy. But they went beyond that even, and plotted to take a president down with an "Insurance Policy" by CRIMINAL MEANS.

Forum List

Back