Debunking the illusion that jfk's head moved forward

Sorry bout that,

1. Look I uncovered how you guys were wrong, you both kept saying that that *shiny* thing, in the front seat of the car was in fact a gun, and how when it moved forward, thats when JFK's head exploded.
2. Then I ruined you guys party, when I showed you two freaks, it was only the passengers fore head and hair, that was reflecting the sunlight.
3. You guys just don't know when to STFU!:eusa_hand:
4. I just threw your stupid apple carts over into the ditch, which happened to be near a cliff, and went tumbling down it 5 thousand feet.
5. Now, saying that again, can you guys still argue this shit, now,.....really,.....Really???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
This silly argument has been used by government loyalists for decades but finally it can be shown to be an illusion. His head appears to move forward slightly between 312-313 but what really happens is jfk's bottom skull half gapes open providing this illusion. What these crazies failed to show is someone besides jfk, shot from the rear that goes forward slightly, stops, and violently goes backward. It's impossible on its face but debunking any jfk myth is good because there are so many and this one is used by both conspiracy kooks and WC supporters.

If you look at the top rear of his head and hair, it never moves forward of the white line. The bottom half of his skull gapes open from front impact causing this illusion that I figured out only two days ago. After two years things keep coming to me and this one is important for both debunking goverment crazies and disinfo idiots who promote two shots to the head.
Closeup_312-313.gif

This capture shows perfectly the rear skull gaped open with the top and bottom on the same vertical level.
500gaped.jpg

Notice that jfk's nose never moves but his head appears to move forward because of the rear starting to break.
harrisfakee3125.gif

What happened is jfk's forehead absorbed the impact making his head kind of straighten before slamming backward. This can be seen in nix also.
fakewhiteextendinggif.gif

Watch his right front kind of contract from impact.
head-shot-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

no matter how many times i look at it, there's still a gap there from him moving his head. you helped illustrate this movement by drawing the lines on, so thankyou

Of course there's gap in the middle where the exit wound was but the top rear never moves forward of the white line. The exit wound's clearly on the right rear at the moment of front impact.
Closeup_312-313.gif

over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

335gape.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry man, I see his head lurch forward, and scrunched down when the bullet entered the back of his head, then, bam, the front of his head explodes, then afterwards, his head moves backwards, from his innate body reaction, from convulsions of his lower body, so STFU moron!,...... you really need some one to actually look for you huh stupid?
2. Also you are too embarrassed to answer the *Hair Shot* huh?
3. The hair shot from up front, right?,.....really,....REALLY????

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I do have to go to the next level, that's true. But I have learned most everything during my time posting which started in 1-10. I just found the rear gaping at impact a few months ago. So, that shows how much time it took for things to come to me. It was slow motion from gifsoup that revealed the rear gape.

335gape.jpg

You showed no such thing it moved forward consistent with a shot from behind which the medial evidence proves. He was not shot from the front that is simple fact. Your inane postings cannot refute the medical evidence.

The gaping wound would not and cannot cause any such illusion.

Any wound will not cause the illusion of movement in fact a living organism will usually move when wounded there is no illusion about it.

You showed no such thing it moved forward consistent with a shot from behind which reality confirms is a moot point either way. He was not shot from the rear and that's obvious. Your inane postings cannot refute reality.

The gaping wound on the rear would not and did not cause another gaping wound.

The gaping wound on the rear did cause a very trivial illusion of his head moving forward but that is now debunked by showing the rear gape at the moment of impact.
Closeup_312-313.gif

500gaped.jpg

flecktarn said:
7forever ever thought about writing a book on your findings new logical theory's are usually take to print ,,might be worth a try.

I plan to get something out of it whether it's money or not.

I like 7's posts.

The thing is, I dont see how 7's theory is any less plausable than the Grassy Knoll Theory, and there's far more subscribe to that.

Admittedly, I dont see or agree with everything that 7 puts forward, but the fact that I do see some of his evidence is enough to make me think he may be on to something. He has obviously researched this a lot and must know that what he was putting forward challenged the established theories and he would be laughed at by some people, who in my opinion, seem to accept other theories that have far less supporting evidence.

As for the head moving forward...there are a few possibilities that 7 may or may not have considered. Firstly He could be right and its an optical illusion caused by the gape. There is also the possibility that, as we know, Zapruder stated that the film that was returned to him was different to the film he gave up, so there is a possibility that the forward movement is faked...or my thoughts are that assuming 7 is right and Greer pulled the trigger, he may have took his foot of the gas slightly as he turned to fire and this, causing the car to slow, caused those in the car to lurch forward slightly, I back this up by looking at the gifs and noticing that all exept Mrs K seem to move forward slightly in sync with JFK.

There is only one possibility, the correct one. The rear of his skull gaped causing this illusion that didn't support a shot from the rear anyway. It was a moot point. The only way I could be wrong about his head NOT moving forward is if it could be proven that jfk did not have an exit wound on the right rear. He clearly did and slow motion has confirmed that.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
five farts in a row from the trolls.come one,I am waiting for a NON troll to come on and address that.
what's to address?
my guess is you've been posting that same shit long before I was here, and it's still is paranoid nonsense.

The only paranoid nonsense is the rear headshot, something you will never try and prove.:eusa_whistle:
no need to. You are the one who has to prove that your version is fact...you have not done that...

flecktarn said:
7forever ever thought about writing a book on your findings new logical theory's are usually take to print ,,might be worth a try.

What the critics said about 7whatever's new book "the limo driver's douchbag".
" A FARCE OF IDIOTIC COMPLEXITY" ...THE GLOBE
" EXCELLENT BATHROOM READING... SUPERIOR SOFTNESS AND ABSORPTION..FLUSHES WELL!....CRAPPER MONTHLY
WTF!...ROLLING STONE
"A FASCINATING LOOK INTO THE MIND OF AN ASS CLOWN.... MENTAL HEALTH TODAY.
"ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS NONSENSE IS EVEN MORE MENTALLY DEFECTIVE THEN THE AUTHOR "WALL STREET JOURNAL...
"A SICK FANTASY BEYOND ALL REASON ...THE WRITER SHOULD BE SKULL FUCKED TO DEATH"...LADIES HOME JOURNAL :clap2::clap2:

what's to address?
my guess is you've been posting that same shit long before I was here, and it's still is paranoid nonsense.

The only paranoid nonsense is the rear headshot, something you will never try and prove.:eusa_whistle:
no need to. You are the one who has to prove that your version is fact...you have not done that...

It was proven long ago. You are the one who has to prove that your version is fact...you have not done that nor did any government investigation.:cuckoo:

flecktarn said:

seven,check your pm box.I got some more info on Greer that you can write to this company about and find out this information that they have about him.you will want to get this information first so you know what all HAS been covered before.the information wont sell if its already known information thats been talked about before.

Last edited:
flecktarn said:

" EXCELLENT BATHROOM READING... SUPERIOR SOFTNESS AND ABSORPTION..FLUSHES WELL!....CRAPPER MONTHLY
WTF!...ROLLING STONE
"ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS NONSENSE IS EVEN MORE MENTALLY DEFECTIVE THEN THE AUTHOR "WALL STREET JOURNAL...
"A SICK FANTASY BEYOND ALL REASON ...THE WRITER SHOULD BE SKULL FUCKED TO DEATH"...LADIES HOME JOURNAL :clap2::clap2:

What the critics said about some dolt name Daws:cuckoo: new book "Daws is a douchbag".
" EXCELLENT BATHROOM WIPING... SUPERIOR SOFTNESS AND ABSORPTION..FLUSHES WELL!....CRAPPER MONTHLY
WTF!...ROLLING STONE
"ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS PERSON HAS A BRAIN IS EVEN MORE MENTALLY DEFECTIVE THAN THE AUTHOR WHO USES THEN:lol: "WALL STREET JOURNAL...
"A SICK FANTASY BEYOND ALL REASON ...THE WRITER SHOULD BE SKULL FUCKED TO DEATH"...LADIES HOME JOURNAL:cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

I do have to go to the next level, that's true. But I have learned most everything during my time posting which started in 1-10. I just found the rear gaping at impact a few months ago. So, that shows how much time it took for things to come to me. It was slow motion from gifsoup that revealed the rear gape.

1. If you look real close at this image above, you will see the bullets shadow actually passing over Jackie's right arm as his hair is pressed to the right towards JFK's head and then you see his head explode, the bullets shadow, looks like a bumble bee floating around on her arm, take a look, thank me later.:eusa_hand:

335gape.jpg

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

WTF!...ROLLING STONE

What the critics said about some dolt name Daws:cuckoo: new book "Daws is a douchbag".
" EXCELLENT BATHROOM WIPING... SUPERIOR SOFTNESS AND ABSORPTION..FLUSHES WELL!....CRAPPER MONTHLY
WTF!...ROLLING STONE
"ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS PERSON HAS A BRAIN IS EVEN MORE MENTALLY DEFECTIVE THAN THE AUTHOR WHO USES THEN:lol: "WALL STREET JOURNAL...
"A SICK FANTASY BEYOND ALL REASON ...THE WRITER SHOULD BE SKULL FUCKED TO DEATH"...LADIES HOME JOURNAL:cuckoo:
imitation the highest form of flattery!

WTF!...ROLLING STONE

WTF!...ROLLING STONE
7FOREVER PROVEN TO BE A TOTAL FRAUD!!!

This worthless waste of oxygen is posting theories NOT originated by itself.

William Greer, The Driver, Shot JFK - WildChild Magazine

But he did help research the book by Rimjob called, "How To Take It Up the Ass All Night".

My research doesn't show clearly what role 7Forever played in the development of the information used in the book other than he was involved with monkeys and snakes. Draw your own conclusions is all I can say.

:eek::eek::eek:

The experts are debunked by nix and zapruder which both show him being shot from the front. The experts lied and made up bullshit to support the government. Nothing more happened coming from government apologists. No experts are needed to prove he was shot from the front. If someone could find a man going backward from a rear shot then things would change but that isn't possible. Experts in trials say things all the time and are debunked and rejected all the time. The films dismiss this silliness and it was never taken seriously by any honest person at any time since the assassination.:cuckoo:
jfkheadsnapzap.gif

front-smoke_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Going forward from a rear shot.
slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back