Debunking the illusion that jfk's head moved forward

can you prove your evidence is valid?

Can you prove your delusions not invalid?:cuckoo:
the only delution are yours... can you prove your evidence is valid?
[/QUOTE]

You only have delusions...You have no evidence and your brain is invalid. THIS TROLL CAN'T EVEN SPELL DELUSIONS CORRECT TWICE IN A ROW.:cuckoo:
troll_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

WOW!!!! Sounds like your stupid ass, doesn't it, worm?

What's up useless ****?:lol:
Go fuck yourself, asshole. Little shit stains like you have a lot of "self worth" and the rest of the world is laughing at you except for 9/11 Rimjob that just keeps sucking your cock.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Little shit stains like you have NO "self worth" and the rest of the world has always laughed at you...that will never change.:lol:

75 views and only the usual troll daw is replying.most people know that the warren commission is a fairy tale so they obviously just wanted to look at the evidence that confirms this so they obviously felt no need to post since they saw it.
miss ASSumption speaks! you have no way of knowing what the people in the 75 views think... you are Assuming they all have the same mental defect you have!

miss ASSumption speaks! you have no way of knowing what the people in the 75 views think... you are Assuming they all have the same mental defect you have! They no you're lying idiot, that's for sure.:clap2:

3 farts in a row from troll daw.:lol:

The government never had any evidence jfk was shot from the rear but knew he was shot from the front.:eusa_liar:
jfkheadsnapzap.gif

The only thing you've proven is that you can deny reality behind a computer screen.:eusa_liar::cuckoo:
nice dodge! now answer the question can you prove you evidence is valid!

I've done it thousands of times without being challenged. Can you show a gunshot victim besides jfk going backward from a rear headshot? That's where you're at and won't ever be anything but a silly board troll with nothing to prove because you can't prove your case. How could some twit like you prove something that the government could not prove?:lol:

sad little troll daw has no interet in what experts say and ignores what witnesses say they saw because the truth scares him.

Looks like it moved forward to me

Oswald shot him from the 6th floor depository...FACT

this coming from troll disinfo agent rightwinger who has had his ass handed to him on a platter from MANY people in the past on the warren commission being a fairy tale.I notice that only the two biggest trolls at USMB candycorn/aka obamerican and daws posted a thank you.:lol::lol::lol:

time to leave this thread now,the only people its attacting is the two biggest trolls of USMB candycorn and daws.

I've done it thousands of times without being challenged. Can you show a gunshot victim besides jfk going backward from a rear headshot? That's where you're at and won't ever be anything but a silly board troll with nothing to prove because you can't prove your case. How could some twit like you prove something that the government could not prove?:lol:
still dodging still no proof it's valid! btw stop whining and man up!

Still dodging still no proof your brain is valid! btw stop whining and **** up!:clap2:

DUMB dodge! now answer the question can you prove a rear shot by using another person besides jfk? NO WAY YOU OR ANY HUMAN CAN PROVE THE IMPOSSIBLE.:eusa_liar:
you first, here's how this works....YOU are the plaintiff, it is incumbent upon you to prove your allegations .I've ask you to show credible proof ..you have not...that can only lead to one logical conclusion you have none ..so you're makin' shit up!:lol:

YOU support the WC, it is incumbent upon you to TRY AND prove their fantasies. I won't ask you to show credible proof because there isn't any...that can only lead to one logical conclusion, you have none, so you're supporting proven lies.:cuckoo: JFK WAS SHOT FROM THE FRONT.
jfkheadsnapzap.gif

A MAN SHOT FROM THE REAR GOING FORWARD, LOGICALLY.
slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Last edited:
DUMB dodge! now answer the question can you prove a rear shot by using another person besides jfk? NO WAY YOU OR ANY HUMAN CAN PROVE THE IMPOSSIBLE.:eusa_liar:
you first, here's how this works....YOU are the plaintiff, it is incumbent upon you to prove your allegations .I've ask you to show credible proof ..you have not...that can only lead to one logical conclusion you have none ..so you're makin' shit up!:lol:

YOU support the WC, it is incumbent upon you to TRY AND prove their fantasies. I won't ask you to show credible proof because there isn't any...that can only lead to one logical conclusion, you have none, so you're supporting proven lies.:cuckoo: JFK WAS SHOT FROM THE FRONT.
jfkheadsnapzap.gif

this video confirms this post of mine below on what I was talking about.thanks for posting it seven.It proves that expert sniper from vietnam I was talking about on your other thread who wrote a book about everything I said below, is telling the truth and also proves these moron trolls are just that,retarded morons who are on drugs.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I guarantee the trolls wont even address it,they'll completely ignore this post.lol. they are way too predictable as we both know.

as you'll find out,the trolls here have NO INTEREST in hearing true facts from expert marksmen like yourself.Just read through their ramblings in the last 10 pages or so.anything that shows it was impossible for oswald to do it,they ignore and wont address it since it counters their fairy tales.Yeah there was this one researcher who got involved in the JFK assassination case by accident like yourself as well who was also an expert rifleman.
He wrote a book about it talking about how he served in vietnam and was a distinguished expert riflemen amongst his peers.He had many kills as a sniper and never looked into the warren commission,he just automatically like everybody else, accepted their conclusions until one day just like yourself,he was visiting Dealy Plaza.

He just happened to be there by accident.He was there in dallas for some convention for his company and had arrived several hours early that day so he had some time to kill so he thought he would visit Dealy Plaza to pass the time by.He went up to the 6th floor museum and he looked out and said to himself -No way.He knew right then and there that the warren commission was pure B.S.He knew oswald could not have done it because he knew HE could not have done it.after scanning dealy plaza,he came to the conclusion that it was done down in the grassy knoll area and KNEW that was a perfect spot for an ambush for a triangular crossfire with a team behind the picket fence,one on the dal tex building and the other on another building.Thats how his units coordinated ambushs with the enemy when he was in vietnam.

He also talked in his book that he knew that the warren commission was pure B.S as well in the fact that once he learned later on after looking into the case that the commission concluded oswald fired the fatal head shot from behind that it was exactly that,B.S because in all his sniper kills that he performed in vietnam,he never once saw a mans head go backwards after shooting him in the back of the head.It was a grusome memory that haunts him to this day and does not like to talk about but he clearly remembers that NEVER happened in his sniper kills.

Thanks for coming on in sharing this.Its a nice refreshing change to see someone on here that knows what they are talking about and doesnt only see what they want to see.

as you'll find out,the trolls here have NO INTEREST in hearing true facts from expert marksmen like yourself.Just read through their ramblings in the last 10 pages or so.anything that shows it was impossible for oswald to do it,they ignore and wont address it since it counters their fairy tales.Yeah there was this one researcher who got involved in the JFK assassination case by accident like yourself as well who was also an expert rifleman.
He wrote a book about it talking about how he served in vietnam and was a distinguished expert riflemen amongst his peers.He had many kills as a sniper and never looked into the warren commission,he just automatically like everybody else, accepted their conclusions until one day just like yourself,he was visiting Dealy Plaza.

He just happened to be there by accident.He was there in dallas for some convention for his company and had arrived several hours early that day so he had some time to kill so he thought he would visit Dealy Plaza to pass the time by.He went up to the 6th floor museum and he looked out and said to himself -No way.He knew right then and there that the warren commission was pure B.S.He knew oswald could not have done it because he knew HE could not have done it.after scanning dealy plaza,he came to the conclusion that it was done down in the grassy knoll area and KNEW that was a perfect spot for an ambush for a triangular crossfire with a team behind the picket fence,one on the dal tex building and the other on another building.Thats how his units coordinated ambushs with the enemy when he was in vietnam.

He also talked in his book that he knew that the warren commission was pure B.S as well in the fact that once he learned later on after looking into the case that the commission concluded oswald fired the fatal head shot from behind that it was exactly that,B.S because in all his sniper kills that he performed in vietnam,he never once saw a mans head go backwards after shooting him in the back of the head.It was a grusome memory that haunts him to this day and does not like to talk about but he clearly remembers that NEVER happened in his sniper kills.

Thanks for coming on in sharing this.Its a nice refreshing change to see someone on here that knows what they are talking about and doesnt only see what they want to see.

Last edited:

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

this video confirms this post of mine below on what I was talking about.thanks for posting it seven.It proves that expert sniper from vietnam I was talking about on your other thread who wrote a book about everything I said below, is telling the truth and also proves these moron trolls are just that,retarded morons who are on drugs.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I guarantee the trolls wont even address it,they'll completely ignore this post.lol. they are way too predictable as we both know.

What is this researchers name and what is the name of the book?

you first, here's how this works....YOU are the plaintiff, :

Can you believe these little fags, 911?:lol: Why don't YOU go first with YOUR butt buddy, CHEESE DICK.
bcl_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
the only two butt buddies on this thread are you and your toadie! still no proof of validity

Last edited:
still dodging still no proof it's valid! btw stop whining and man up!

Still dodging still no proof your brain is valid! btw stop whining and **** up!:clap2:
wambulance.gif

five farts in a row from the trolls.come on,I am waiting for a NON troll to come on and address that.

Last edited:
the only delution are yours... can you prove your evidence is valid?

You only have delusions...You have no evidence and your brain is invalid. THIS TROLL CAN'T EVEN SPELL DELUSIONS CORRECT TWICE IN A ROW.:cuckoo:
that's because I was lmao.....still having trouble with that validity thing I see.[/QUOTE]

It's because you're frustrated idiot who can't spell the same word correctly twice in a row.:cuckoo::lol:

Last edited:
you first, here's how this works....YOU are the plaintiff, :

Can you believe these little fags, 911?:lol: Why don't YOU go first with YOUR butt buddy, CHEESE DICK.
[.gif[/IMG]
the only two butt buddies on this thread are you and your toadie! still no proof of validity

The only two butt sqealing fags in this thread are you and CHEESE DICK. still no proof your brain is valid.:cuckoo:

five farts in a row from the trolls.come one,I am waiting for a NON troll to come on and address that.
what's to address?
my guess is you've been posting that same shit long before I was here, and it's still is paranoid nonsense.

The only paranoid nonsense is the rear headshot, something you will never try and prove.:eusa_whistle:

yep,yep,and yep.like i said,Im STILL wating for a NON troll to come on here and address it.someone like ginscpy.I dont agree with everything he says but at least I can respect him.He used to make the most moronic posts defending the warren commssion here all the time that oswald did it,but at least unlke these dumbfuck idiots,he isnt arrogant and CAN admit it when he made a mistake and was wrong.thats why even though I dont agree with him on certain things,at least HE can admit that he was brainwashed by the government all these years and was wrong.something these trolls are too arrogant and afraid to admit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back