Debunked claims about January-6 in Biden's SOTU speech

I thought that was Nancy's job, who when Trump told her to amp up the security for that day, told him to PISS OFF, she was too busy giving a party for her daughter!

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and Barry Obumma, all traitors.

That's right. Joe can't even match up the socks in his drawer.

If you believe that then Jinping has another balloon for you! Besides, no one takes one word Joe stutters out reading off cue cards seriously.
This is already debunked bullshit. This claim about Trump telling Nancy blablabla. Eat a dick you nazi scum.

I'm so glad she was shot. I hope she suffered.

I'm sure you do. Given half the chance I'm sure you would have pulled the trigger yourself because the Left are all bloodthirsty murderous savages. All that changes is the EXCUSE. One day it is the virus and vaccine, another day it is free choice not to vote for democrat filth, and another day, it is protesting the illegal election you rammed down the country's throats to install your private chinese balloon flying boot-licker.

:link:

No thanks, your girlfriend Tommy already asked first and I don't like to disappoint more than one person a day.
CLAIM: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who is in charge of overseeing the Capitol Police, is responsible for security failures that allowed the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol to happen.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Pelosi does not oversee day-to-day operations of the Capitol Police.

THE FACTS: After the deadly riot at the Capitol, social media users began sharing posts that blamed Pelosi for security shortfalls that allowed the building Capitol to be breached.
Many of the posts falsely claiming Pelosi was responsible as leader of the House were promoted by accounts showing support for President Donald Trump.

Capitol Police are responsible for security on the grounds of the Capitol and protecting Congress, along with the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms.

“No one person oversees USCP -- the oversight apparatus includes representation from the Architect of the Capitol, the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms, as well as committees from both Houses of Congress,” Bee Barnett, director of communications and programs for the U.S. Capitol Historical Society, said in an email.

While the Capitol Police budget is approved by both chambers of Congress, Pelosi does not control day-to-day operations or officer assignments.

The storming of the Capitol, which occurred as Congress met to tally the Electoral College votes confirming Joe Biden won the election, left five people dead, including Brian Sicknick, a Capitol Police officer who was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. The building was placed under lockdown and members of Congress were forced to hide.

Three top security officials resigned following pressure from congressional leaders, including Police Chief Steven Sund, Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger, and longtime House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi called the events a “failure of leadership at the top” and called for Sund’s resignation. Irving had already resigned when she sought Sund’s resignation. Sund was hired in 2019 by a three-member board which consists of the two sergeants at arms from the house and senate, as well as the Architect of the Capitol.

I'm sure you do. Given half the chance I'm sure you would have pulled the trigger yourself because the Left are all bloodthirsty murderous savages. All that changes is the EXCUSE. One day it is the virus and vaccine, another day it is free choice not to vote for democrat filth, and another day, it is protesting the illegal election you rammed down the country's throats to install your private chinese balloon flying boot-licker.
If I could push F3 on my keyboard and it would erase you from existence I might do it.

Normal tourist day, huh?

Pretty much until the democrats made it into a riot.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.49.47 PM.png

Videos?! I watched the whole thing LIVE that day AS IT FUCKING HAPPENED and none of what you claim is true. You're a delusional liar.
Okay fag, what "didn't" happen? Weapons? A cop was beat over the head with a fire extinguister and died.

What's amazing is how many former cops and military were involved. It shows that cops and soldiers are not our best or brightest.

Speak for yourself, not others.

Here is proof you are either a liar or idiot. Or both

Newly released never seen before videos of the insurrection released by the panel 7 months ago.

How did you see this video the day it happened? You didn't.

And I bet you anything you refused to watch any videos that the panel released. Because in your small mind it was never a riot or insurrection and no evidence will change your tiny mind. Is that about right?

Forum List

Back