Debbie Wasserman-Schultz-Pakistani Espionage Case'..."CRIME SYNDICATE"...Where was the FBI?

This is the part that is really disturbing.

"Three brothers who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computers without permission.

Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism."

EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff

Oh, I see. The poor rubes don't bleev Russia meddled in our election, despite the actual mountain of evidence they did.

And they think that somehow means they can eat some manufactured bullshit about this IT guy. :lol:

Show us the mountain of evidence.
It's been in all the papers, willfully blind monkey. And I have posted a lot of it many, many times on this forum.

It can't be helped you go out of your way to avoid facing the truth.

At some point, you have to tell flat earthers, birthers (like Trump), and Russian meddling deniers to go fuck themselves.

Now go back to the FSB and ask them how you should respond.

LMAO!!!!! So the ROOSKIES colluded with Wikileaks that exposed the cheating and corruption of the DNC and TRUMP HEEELLLPPPED! THAT cost the cheating DNC and the Hildebeast the election........man oh man.....I think I would try a different spin than that.

Oh, I see. The poor rubes don't bleev Russia meddled in our election, despite the actual mountain of evidence they did.

And they think that somehow means they can eat some manufactured bullshit about this IT guy. :lol:

It's been in all the papers, willfully blind monkey. And I have posted a lot of it many, many times on this forum.

At some point, you have to tell flat earthers, birthers (like Trump), and Russian meddling deniers to go fuck themselves.

Bullshit it has. Not evidence but maybe lies like the "17 agencies signed on" lie. Is that what you mean? Evidence/lies like that?

The DNC is up to their eyeballs in shit but yet they push "THE ROOSKIES!!!!".....too fucking funny. You have to laugh.....seriously.

Bullshit it has. Not evidence but maybe lies like the "17 agencies signed on" lie. Is that what you mean? Evidence/lies like that?
Sorry, useful idiot. I have written you off as a retard who is too willfully stupid to waste my time on.

Sorry, useful idiot. I have written you off as a retard who is too willfully stupid to waste my time on.

Oh so you can't provide any evidence. Got it.

You have no "wisdom" to bestow upon anyone....not even accidentally. I abuse you all the time. You suck at debating or discussing issues rationally......just too full of anger.

How can you have something that doesn't exist? Again, no agency has looked at the DNC server!

You have no "wisdom" to bestow upon anyone....not even accidentally. I abuse you all the time. You suck at debating or discussing issues rationally......just too full of anger.
Propaganda king!

Since you have had an uneducated opinion on everything else this morning, I just thought you might have one regarding this question as well. My bad.
I have read the links you provided and tiny, and yet you call me uneducated. So it's your fault if I'm not informed enough on it.

I've read every link as well and they don't corroborate their assertions in any way.
Sometimes these guys make me wonder if I'm the one losing my mind. Thanks.

Don't ever feel that way. easilyfooled65 latches onto every stupid theory that comes through rw media and regurgitates it as gospel.
That makes two of you who are totally duped and ignorant of investigative protocol.

The catch phrases of "right wing" and the lot gives you idiots away..
/----/ the other catch phrase that gives Libs away is "Conservatives vote against their own best self interest."

/----/Odd, I haven't seen this mountain of evidence. Link please?

DNC server still hasn't been looked at!

This is like the never answered question....who are the moderate rebels in Syria....answer....well you know the MODERATE rebels. I don't know how many times I've tried to extract just a basic simple straightforward answer with facts from a liberal and I end up feeling like that hamster in the wheel who never ever gets anywhere.

:lol:

This is like the never answered question....who are the moderate rebels in Syria....answer....well you know the MODERATE rebels. I don't know how many times I've tried to extract just a basic simple straightforward answer with facts from a liberal and I end up feeling like that hamster in the wheel who never ever gets anywhere.

If you jump out of the wheel and just watch they will freeze and continue going round and round until it slows and they fall out.. Then they name call and become unhinged...

Its amusing to watch.. :p

If you jump out of the wheel and just watch they will freeze and continue going round and round until it slows and they fall out.. Then they name call and become unhinged...

Its amusing to watch.. :p

Days like today when you witness all the denials Lunatic Fringe keeps playing in my head. Good thing I love the song.

:)

/----/ You can't prove anything so to mask your humiliation you put people on ignore

For weeks Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was allowed to NEGOTIATE with Capitol Hill Police, who US AG Sessions allowed to run the DWS-Terrorist-Connected Pakistani Espionage Case, 'refusing to allow' Capitol Police to look at the data on DWS' computer.

When the FBI FINALLY stepped in...

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home

"FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to two sources with knowledge of the investigation.

There is also evidence of financial schemes that extend beyond the Capitol Police’s purview and may expand to Pakistan, where Imran spends significant portions of the year.

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan
said in March that the Capitol Police are “getting the kind of technical assistance they need to do that. This is under an active criminal investigation, their capabilities are pretty strong but, they’re also able to go and get the kind of help they need from other sources.”

AGAIN, WHERE THE F* WAS THE FBI? WHY WAS THE 'CAPITOL POLICE' ALLOWED TO INVESTIGATE A FEDERAL CASE OF INTERNATIONAL ESPIONAGE ON THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WHEN THAT IS THE FBI'S JOB?

"Shortly after the criminal probe was revealed in February, Imran abruptly moved out of his longtime home on Hawkshead Drive in Lorton, Va., and listed it for rent on a website that connects landlords with military families.

One of the new tenants — a Marine Corps veteran married to a female Navy Officer — said he found “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, [and] a lot of brand new expensive toner.”

The tenants called the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and, not long after, FBI agents arrived together with the Capitol Police to interview them and confiscate the equipment. The Marine spoke on condition of anonymity because of concerns for his wife’s naval career, saying she doesn’t want to be associated with a national security incident."

AGAIN...AFTER THE TERRORIST-CONNECTED PAKISTANIC BROTHERS WERE CAUGHT ILLEGALLY ACCESSING HOUSE FILES, BANNED FROM THE HOUSE, AND PLACED UNDER AN ESPIONAGE INVESTIGATION...WHERE THE F* WAS THE FBI? WHY WAS THE 'CAPITOL POLICE' ALLOWED TO INVESTIGATE A FEDERAL CASE OF INTERNATIONAL ESPIONAGE ON THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WHEN THAT IS THE FBI'S JOB?

Oh no, I take a hammer to my hard drives and cell phones as well. Good grief. Paul Ryan , really, that imbecile.

For weeks Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was allowed to NEGOTIATE with Capitol Hill Police, who US AG Sessions allowed to run the DWS-Terrorist-Connected Pakistani Espionage Case, 'refusing to allow' Capitol Police to look at the data on DWS' computer.

"FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to two sources with knowledge of the investigation.

There is also evidence of financial schemes that extend beyond the Capitol Police’s purview and may expand to Pakistan, where Imran spends significant portions of the year.

said in March that the Capitol Police are “getting the kind of technical assistance they need to do that. This is under an active criminal investigation, their capabilities are pretty strong but, they’re also able to go and get the kind of help they need from other sources.”

AGAIN, WHERE THE F* WAS THE FBI? WHY WAS THE 'CAPITOL POLICE' ALLOWED TO INVESTIGATE A FEDERAL CASE OF INTERNATIONAL ESPIONAGE ON THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WHEN THAT IS THE FBI'S JOB?

"Shortly after the criminal probe was revealed in February, Imran abruptly moved out of his longtime home on Hawkshead Drive in Lorton, Va., and listed it for rent on a website that connects landlords with military families.

One of the new tenants — a Marine Corps veteran married to a female Navy Officer — said he found “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, [and] a lot of brand new expensive toner.”

The tenants called the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and, not long after, FBI agents arrived together with the Capitol Police to interview them and confiscate the equipment. The Marine spoke on condition of anonymity because of concerns for his wife’s naval career, saying she doesn’t want to be associated with a national security incident."

AGAIN...AFTER THE TERRORIST-CONNECTED PAKISTANIC BROTHERS WERE CAUGHT ILLEGALLY ACCESSING HOUSE FILES, BANNED FROM THE HOUSE, AND PLACED UNDER AN ESPIONAGE INVESTIGATION...WHERE THE F* WAS THE FBI? WHY WAS THE 'CAPITOL POLICE' ALLOWED TO INVESTIGATE A FEDERAL CASE OF INTERNATIONAL ESPIONAGE ON THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WHEN THAT IS THE FBI'S JOB?

Chasing Trump.

Oh no, I take a hammer to my hard drives and cell phones as well. Good grief. Paul Ryan , really, that imbecile.
big word in that sentence, 'my' those aren't his. ooopsssssssss.....

She did not fire them when they found out they were connected to terrorists.

She did not fire them when she found out they were reportedly responsible fot the murder of their father.

She did not fire them when she found out they had kidnapped their mother and were extorting her for her husband's wealth.

She did not fire them when she found out they had been illegally accessing the classified House Files involving US Intelligence and Homeland Security.

She Did not fire them when they were banned from the House and from accessing House files.

She did not fire them when Espionage investigations had been started on them.

She did not fire them when it was reportedly suspected that they were blackmailing Democrats with information they had illegally gotten from the classified House Files.

In fact, she not only did not fire them, she was giving them 6-figure salaries, had members of their families who did not even work there on the DNC payroll, and threatened the Capitol Police who were investigating them....

It was not until Awan was caught trying to flee the United States to Pakistan, where other members of his family have already fled and are being protected by the Pakistani govt that DWS finally decided to fire her Espionage Team Leader.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Fires Staffer Accused of Bank Fraud

"Debbie Wasserman Schultz fired an IT staffer Tuesday, a day after he was arrested at Dulles International Airport on his way out of the country."

Awan has been arraigned, will have to appear in court in August, and is wearing an electronic ankle bracelet....Debbie Wasserman Schultz should be next.

Oh, let's not forget Awan's lawyer is none other than Hillary Clinton's long-time lawyer/aide.... Isn't THAT 'special'...

Forum List

Back