Debbie Wasserman-Schultz-Pakistani Espionage Case'..."CRIME SYNDICATE"...Where was the FBI?

He has a return ticket. I smell a set up.
Main thing right now is that he does not have a passport. and is wearing an ankle bracelet. If he ever leaves he won't be coming back, which I wish I could say for Obama, Hillary, DWS.... :p

She did not fire them when they found out they were connected to terrorists.

She did not fire them when she found out they were reportedly responsible fot the murder of their father.

She did not fire them when she found out they had kidnapped their mother and were extorting her for her husband's wealth.

She did not fire them when she found out they had been illegally accessing the classified House Files involving US Intelligence and Homeland Security.

She Did not fire them when they were banned from the House and from accessing House files.

She did not fire them when Espionage investigations had been started on them.

She did not fire them when it was reportedly suspected that they were blackmailing Democrats with information they had illegally gotten from the classified House Files.

In fact, she not only did not fire them, she was giving them 6-figure salaries, had members of their families who did not even work there on the DNC payroll, and threatened the Capitol Police who were investigating them....

It was not until Awan was caught trying to flee the United States to Pakistan, where other members of his family have already fled and are being protected by the Pakistani govt that DWS finally decided to fire her Espionage Team Leader.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Fires Staffer Accused of Bank Fraud

"Debbie Wasserman Schultz fired an IT staffer Tuesday, a day after he was arrested at Dulles International Airport on his way out of the country."

Awan has been arraigned, will have to appear in court in August, and is wearing an electronic ankle bracelet....Debbie Wasserman Schultz should be next.

Oh, let's not forget Awan's lawyer is none other than Hillary Clinton's long-time lawyer/aide.... Isn't THAT 'special'...

Life is stranger than fiction, you can't make this stuff up.

I should say had a return ticket. I still smell a set up.
Just curious - WHO, in this case, do you think is being 'set-up'?

They know that the brothers are connected to terrorists, that they are suspected of being connected to their father's murder, know they 'kidnapped' their mother and was taking her money, and that they illegally access classified UN Intelligence and US Homeland Security Files.

Forum List

Back