Debate Thread...The Good, Bad, Ugly and Impressive.

According to a Drudge Report poll, here is who the public perceived the winners to be: .

Total number of votes cast: 25,765

Sanders: 51.13 percent
Webb: 32.39 percent
O'Malley 8.08 percent
Chafee: 4.59 percent
Clinton” 4.51 percent

A sample size of 25,765 is extremely statistically significant. The numbers may change over time, but not by much.

According to a Drudge Report poll, here is who the public perceived the winners to be: .

O'Malley 8.08 percent
Clinton” 4.51 percent

A sample size of 25,765 is extremely statistically significant. The numbers may change over time, but not by much.
WOW! Clinton less than 5%!

Bernie sounds like an angry jewish man working the counter of a deli in new york,,,telling all of his customers what they cant have!!! No Nova Bagel for you !!!!
He IS angry; so am I.
i can just picture Bernie throwing donuts at customers that annoy him.....Get Out Of My Store you racist!!!
Bernies family members should get help for him. That's what family does when they are losing it.
Yeah, I also hate when old Jews supply facts.

When will these scumbags discuss the illegals who murder, rape, rob, and flood our streets with drugs?

That's the next debate on "Illegals Who Murder, Rape, Rob, and Flood our Streets With drugs" on Fox.

These Dem's are traitors siding with foreign nationals over the American people, Americans get murdered, tortured, raped, and its crickets from these assholes. Tell me how many Americans need to be sacrificed on the alter of illegal immigration? Already more have been murdered than lost their lives on 911 and we went to war over that.

O'Malley 8.08 percent
Clinton” 4.51 percent

DRUDGE? LOL.

notice cooper isnt asking them for specifics.....like how do you pay for this crap and address national debt
They said a million times, make the richest and giant corps pay their fair share. Duh
rigghtttt except you are running massive debts now that it wouldnt cover even before you get to tonites christmas presents

We know that candidates packed the audience with their supporters. Drudge is probably more realistic/

We know that candidates packed the audience with their supporters. Drudge is probably more realistic/
Drudgies hate Hillary with a passion!
Can't blame them.
By the way, she wants to be President because she has a vagina...she said it, not me.

Forum List

Back