Debate 3 Fact Check (Preliminary Results)

BTW Fuckface,

I'm a vet, and I'll tell you for goddamn sure wetbacks, and welfare parasites like you get way better care than vets or there wouldn't be so many of them living under bridges you worthless piece of shit.

You were a vet? :bs1: Trump is a draft dodger and you support him. :bs1:

I believe was disqualified for service because of bone splinters, and besides that his draft number was 356.

Try again.

About the only record The Donald seems to be running on is lying.

What a childish man.

Trump fits all the criteria of the Cluster B personality disorder.

Cluster B disorders include antisocial, histrionic, narcissistic, and borderline personality disorders. People with these disorders usually are impulsive, overly dramatic, highly emotional, and erratic.

• A person with antisocial personality disorder continuously violates the rights of others; often lies, fights, and has problems with the law; can be deceitful and manipulative in order to gain profit or pleasure; and lacks feelings for others and remorse over misdeeds.
  • Borderline personality disorder is characterized by instability in self-image, mood, and behavior. The person cannot tolerate being alone; has unstable and intense relationships with others; and exhibits behavior that is impulsive, unpredictable, and sometimes self-damaging.
  • A person with histrionic personality disorder is excessively overdramatic, emotional, and theatrical; feels uncomfortable when not the center of others’ attention; exhibits inappropriately seductive or provocative behavior; and may alienate friends with demands for constant attention.
  • People with narcissistic personality disorder have an overinflated and unjustified sense of self-importance and are preoccupied with fantasies of success. They believe they are entitled to special treatment from others, take advantage of others, and lack empathy.

What a childish man.

Cluster B disorders include antisocial, histrionic, narcissistic, and borderline personality disorders. People with these disorders usually are impulsive, overly dramatic, highly emotional, and erratic.

• A person with antisocial personality disorder continuously violates the rights of others; often lies, fights, and has problems with the law; can be deceitful and manipulative in order to gain profit or pleasure; and lacks feelings for others and remorse over misdeeds.
  • Borderline personality disorder is characterized by instability in self-image, mood, and behavior. The person cannot tolerate being alone; has unstable and intense relationships with others; and exhibits behavior that is impulsive, unpredictable, and sometimes self-damaging.
  • A person with histrionic personality disorder is excessively overdramatic, emotional, and theatrical; feels uncomfortable when not the center of others’ attention; exhibits inappropriately seductive or provocative behavior; and may alienate friends with demands for constant attention.
  • People with narcissistic personality disorder have an overinflated and unjustified sense of self-importance and are preoccupied with fantasies of success. They believe they are entitled to special treatment from others, take advantage of others, and lack empathy.
That describes Obama too. Have you seen him stutter?

BTW Fuckface,

I'm a vet, and I'll tell you for goddamn sure wetbacks, and welfare parasites like you get way better care than vets or there wouldn't be so many of them living under bridges you worthless piece of shit.

I believe was disqualified for service because of bone splinters, and besides that his draft number was 356.

Try again.
BTW Fuckface,

Try again.

Trump Brazenly Lies About His Vietnam Draft - Daily Kos

These Photos Prove Coward Trump Lied His Way Out Of Vietnam With ...

Lied again...

Trump Busted In Lies About Vietnam Draft Deferments - Joe.My.God.

That Time Donald Trump Lied About Dodging Vietnam Draft (VIDEO)

What a childish man.

What does Trump's stuttering have to do with the fact Trump rarely tells the truth?

Shill Alert!!!

cff4b52d57a1e69726aa2437f5fef367.jpg

Shilling for the truth or do you really mean TRUTH ALERT!
Collusion with the media, collusion with the DOJ and FBI. And now paid thugs promoting violence, and their leader at the WH over 200 times.

The truth is Hillary is rotten, morally bankrupt, and miserable human being who will sellout this country in a heartbeat.
How about you dispute the fact checks with sources if you don't agree instead of throwing out generalized partisan talking points

What a childish man.

Wow! That fits Hillary, Trump, Bill, Al, McCain, Romney, Kerry, George and Barack.

BTW Fuckface,

Try again.
BTW Fuckface,

Try again.

Lied again...

Nutwing unreliable sources. Haven't partisan nutters figured out BS sites?

BTW Fuckface,

Try again.
BTW Fuckface,

Try again.

Lied again...

You must be referring to Alex Jones, Brietbart and Rush Limbaugh.

What a childish man.

What does Trump's stuttering have to do with the fact Trump rarely tells the truth?
I said Obama, reading is fundamental.

I believe this forum would be considered social media. Hillary pays for her positive social media. Listen to these numbers.

yo, Donnieboi ... :fu:

:bye1:

come back when you can't stay as long

BTW Fuckface,

Try again.
BTW Fuckface,

Try again.

Lied again...

Yes and the ones listed above. I tire of all the partisan BS and that is all it is, it's opinion based on agenda, it is all crap.

Try again.

Try again.

Lied again...

Yes and the ones listed above. I tire of all the partisan BS and that is all it is, it's opinion based on agenda, it is all crap.
Opinions along with fact free false statement generally come from the alt-right. Facts come from the center and the left.

CeC4w8lVIAEpADf.jpg:large

Try again.

Try again.

Lied again...

Opinions along with fact free false statement generally come from the alt-right. Facts come from the center and the left.

CeC4w8lVIAEpADf.jpg:large

I don't follow left wing politifacts, the are just like media matters and other right and left wing whackadoodle sites. Peddle your propaganda to someone else, I am not buying your BS.

Politifact has one big thing in common with the Clinton Foundation. The same money man. It's completely bullshit and in the tank for Hillary and the Democrats.

eBay founder Pierre Omidyar. Talk about a conflict of interest. Politifact is never to be believed. Propaganda all the freaking way.

Forum List

Back