Death panels are here!

If that's not a dodge then I don't know what is. I'm asking what the laws should be to save the guys or pay his bills. So, what would someone on the right have done?
dude, with all due respect, asked and answered.
He just continues with the rhetoric. He'll keep asking the same stupid question, and he'll keep asserting "lack of insurance kills people" over and over, though it isn't true..because that's how death cultists hide their actions.

The nazis and commies did the same thing. They insisted on taking over the care of the crazies and the sick..then when they had control, they killed them.

That's what these people are. That's why they are so adamant about single payer..it gives the state the authority to kill the weak, the vulnerable, the ill.

And in their minds, that means more resources for them.

Hey Dunce, the guy referenced in the OP didn't have insurance.

So, once again the question is what do you think should be done for people without insurance?

Did you hit yourself with a hammer or something?

There have always been charity hospitals and funding for those who don't have insurance or the money to pay for their treatment.

Always.

Really? Where?
here

50 Largest Non-Profit Hospitals in America

50 Largest Non-Profit Hospitals in America

Yeah, because of lack of insurance. Now, for the hundredth time what would you do to save this guys life and others?
it's not up to us, it is up to the people we elect to protect life.

If that's not a dodge then I don't know what is. I'm asking what the laws should be to save the guys or pay his bills. So, what would someone on the right have done?

You're answer is to pass the bill to hospitals who are just going to make everyone else pay for it?

Nope. My answer is for the patient to apply for charity. Almost all hospitals are funded at least to some degree by non-profits and CHURCHES.

Pre Obamacare studies show that upwards of 45,000 people died per year for lack of insurance.

Dying from Lack of Insurance - FactCheck.org

He just continues with the rhetoric. He'll keep asking the same stupid question, and he'll keep asserting "lack of insurance kills people" over and over, though it isn't true..because that's how death cultists hide their actions.

The nazis and commies did the same thing. They insisted on taking over the care of the crazies and the sick..then when they had control, they killed them.

That's what these people are. That's why they are so adamant about single payer..it gives the state the authority to kill the weak, the vulnerable, the ill.

So, once again the question is what do you think should be done for people without insurance?

There have always been charity hospitals and funding for those who don't have insurance or the money to pay for their treatment.

Always.

Really? Where?

Every hospital I've ever been in.

St. Anthony Cares/Financial Assistance
Patient Financial Assistance
Helping our patients in need of financial aid - NewYork-Presbyterian

No, NOT for lack of insurance.

What is happening is hospitals and pigs like you are killing people as a punishment for not obtaining insurance.

It's not the *fault* of the victims of terrorism when walleyed jihadists blow them up, or stab them, or take planes down.

Likewise, it isn't the *fault* of patients when their care providers kill them for failing to obtain insurance.

When innocent people are killed, it is never their fault.

You people won't acknowledge that because your entire ideology is about killing...and if you admit that the people you kill don't deserve to die, you have to face the reality of who you really are.

The people who bring us:

and

So, it seems you think that care providers should provide care for anyone, regardless of ability to pay.

Do you also think that the Govt should force restaurants to feed the hungry regardless of their ability to pay?

Should a landlord be forced to give housing to the homeless regardless of their ability to pay?

How do you feel about the government forcing bakers to bake a cake?

How do you feel about the government forcing bakers to bake a cake?

will they die if they don't bake the cake?

It is always a possibility.
yeah :777:ohhhkay:auiqs.jpg:

To use your tactic...prove me wrong! :290968001256257790-final:
here's the links from people who've died from someone not baking a cake.
------------------------------

You're answer is to pass the bill to hospitals who are just going to make everyone else pay for it?

Nope. My answer is for the patient to apply for charity. Almost all hospitals are funded at least to some degree by non-profits and CHURCHES.

Pre Obamacare studies show that upwards of 45,000 people died per year for lack of insurance.

It's a lie.

Because you won't answer the question, duh.
it was already answered. move on.

You think that charities are going to come back and reimburse hospitals and doctors...IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT.

Of course it does, all the doctor has to do is click the heels of their ruby slippers.

I didn't know that was even a disease.

Always.

Really? Where?

Always.

Really? Where?

Financial assistance is a poor replacement for proper health insurance.

It's a lie.

Nope, not a lie. Maybe find a study that shows nobody dies for lack of insurance.

Always.

Really? Where?

Always.

Really? Where?

Fuck off you moron lolol. You were denying the existence of charitable health care ten minutes ago.

Psst..lack of insurance doesn't kill people.

People kill people.

It's not, but I do agree you don't know much.

It's a lie.

Nope, not a lie. Maybe find a study that shows nobody dies for lack of insurance.

Wow. You really are retarded.

Evidence of absence - Wikipedia

Always.

Really? Where?

Always.

Really? Where?

accept that health insurance isn't a disease and it isn't treated by doctors.

A Tragic Case of Modern Bioethics: Denying Life-Sustaining Treatment to a Patient Who Wanted to Live

A Texas man was taken off life support despite his objections and the objections of his family according to this article. It was all done because a hospital ethics committee decided to do it.

And the ethics committee cannot be questioned in any way, nor can we know who they are and these people need no qualifications.

Scary stuff

"Do no harm", aye?

Dime to a dollar his insurance ran out.

Omg, our john Wayne draft dodger
Say no more

Always.

Really? Where?

Always.

Really? Where?

Fuck off you moron lolol. You were denying the existence of charitable health care ten minutes ago.

Psst..lack of insurance doesn't kill people.

People kill people.

I never denied financial assistance, I'm telling you that what a person can't pay for they pass off the bill to everyone else.

Plus, you're healthcare gets really shitty w/out health insurance thus people tend to die when they don't have it.

It's a lie.

You don't need to conduct a study to observe fact. Are you suggesting that losing insurance coverage can cause death? What are you imagining? That the shock of reading a cancellation notice might induce a heart attack?

It's not, but I do agree you don't know much.
you keep posting as it is. still trying to figure out how insurance kills people.

Forum List

Back