Death of a Nation - anyone seen it yet?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Has anybody had a chance to see Death of a Nation yet? I plan on seeing it as soon as I find a theater near me that shows it. It looks like an interesting movie. Here is an excerpt:

death-of-a-nation-poster-nowplaying-576w.jpg

"Not since 1860 have the Democrats so fanatically refused to accept the result of a free election. That year, their target was Lincoln. They smeared him. They went to war to defeat him. In the end, they assassinated him.

Now the target of the Democrats is President Trump and his supporters. The Left calls them racists, white supremacists and fascists. These charges are used to justify driving Trump from office and discrediting the right "by any means necessary."

But which is the party of the slave plantation? Which is the party that invented white supremacy? Which is the party that praised fascist dictators and shaped their genocidal policies and was in turn praised by them?

Moreover, which is the party of racism today? Is fascism now institutionally embodied on the right or on the left?

Through stunning historical recreations and a searching examination of fascism and white supremacy, Death of a Nation cuts through progressive big lies to expose hidden history and explosive truths.

Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?"

Has anybody had a chance to see Death of a Nation yet? I plan on seeing it as soon as I find a theater near me that shows it. It looks like an interesting movie. Here is an excerpt:

"Not since 1860 have the Democrats so fanatically refused to accept the result of a free election. That year, their target was Lincoln. They smeared him. They went to war to defeat him. In the end, they assassinated him.

Now the target of the Democrats is President Trump and his supporters. The Left calls them racists, white supremacists and fascists. These charges are used to justify driving Trump from office and discrediting the right "by any means necessary."

But which is the party of the slave plantation? Which is the party that invented white supremacy? Which is the party that praised fascist dictators and shaped their genocidal policies and was in turn praised by them?

Moreover, which is the party of racism today? Is fascism now institutionally embodied on the right or on the left?

Through stunning historical recreations and a searching examination of fascism and white supremacy, Death of a Nation cuts through progressive big lies to expose hidden history and explosive truths.

Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?"
Lincoln didn't have to deal with a 24/7 hostile media or social networking.

Lincoln didn't have to deal with a 24/7 hostile media or social networking.
And people wonder why he fights back with his twitter comments or when he said MSM is the enemy. This bullshit is NON STOP and has been going on since he was sworn in. Most are fucking tired of it and are now fighting back.

Forum List

Back