Death and Destruction caused by democrat vaccine mandates

If you are dealing with the public, and refuse the vaccine, you should be fired and find work where you are not dealing with the public. I fully support the vaccine mandates, and hold the idiots refusing the vaccine in contempt. If you can take the vaccine, and will not, then you should get no medical care if you get the Covid. You made your choice. Darwin.

You're pushing the lies and liberal media deceit. You're delusional at this point. The injection is dangerous. Go look at some blood panels before and after. You won't do it though. You need the lie.

Why, to the bolded statement? Do you think you're not passing it to patients b/c you're vaccinated? Vaccinated can contract and pass it on, so for you to smugly and so righteously think you're not capable of such is pure bullshit.

As a matter of fact, a coworker of mine has a daughter who's a nurse that's vaccinated, guess what, she's home with covid right now along with her husband, who is also vaccinated. Wonder how many patients she passed it onto because leftists think they're somehow safe to be around because they took the shot.

They can't see it OldFlame. You could literally show them the truth and they will not believe it.

Explain why? Can vaccinated get covid? Yes Can vaccinated spread covid? Yes That's the end of your argument, period.
Fucking dumb statements. People that are vaccinated have far less symptoms, less need of ICU's, and leave spaces open for those that cannot be vaccinated because of medical problems. And they get well faster.

Fucking dumb statements. People that are vaccinated have far less symptoms, less need of ICU's, and leave spaces open for those that cannot be vaccinated because of medical problems. And they get well faster.

They work with the public, and now they show less symptoms, so more easily can pass it onto others while thinking they're healthy and 'protecting' everyone around them, which is pure bullshit and totally false.

They can't see it OldFlame. You could literally show them the truth and they will not believe it.
Dumb ass, unvaccinated people die at 11 times the rate of vaccinated when they get the Covid, use far more of medical facilities, and have more after affects than those vaccinated. When medical facilities are overwhelmed, it is the unvaccinated overwhelming them. But then, since most of the fruitloop anti-vaxxers are Trumpanzees, less of them around is a good thing.

Dumb ass, unvaccinated people die at 11 times the rate of vaccinated when they get the Covid, use far more of medical facilities, and have more after affects than those vaccinated. When medical facilities are overwhelmed, it is the unvaccinated overwhelming them. But then, since most of the fruitloop anti-vaxxers are Trumpanzees, less of them around is a good thing.

You're wrong again. The people who have been injected have 250 times the viral load of an unvaxed person. You can lash out with your bitterness but you are wrong. No amount of your little outbursts and foul language calling will change the truth.

Get bent

So not only do you dismiss nurses and police for feeling forced to sacrifice their livelihoods because of their beliefs regarding the vaccine, you are also dismissing the people who will suffer and die because they are not there to help

In addition, you are perfectly OK with patients being denied medical care because they don't want vaccinated so just let the die.

This is a perfect example of the modern day sociopathic Progressive everyone..

There is no reasoning with them, and certainly there is no empathy within them.
And as we've seen throughout the scamdemic how sociopathic they are, no empathy for them. I am glad they are taking the kill shot in numbers so much higher than the conservatives. I can't wait for the mayhem to REALLY get started. Our world is about to get much, much cleaner and calmer.

Why, to the bolded statement? Do you think you're not passing it to patients b/c you're vaccinated? Vaccinated can contract and pass it on, so for you to smugly and so righteously think you're not capable of such is pure bullshit.

As a matter of fact, a coworker of mine has a daughter who's a nurse that's vaccinated, guess what, she's home with covid right now along with her husband, who is also vaccinated. Wonder how many patients she passed it onto because leftists think they're somehow safe to be around because they took the shot.
I wonder how many co workers of hers are still alive because they took the safe , available, effective and free vaccine.

In the case of the nurses, they almost certainly took an oath when they got their license. Since they were violating the oath; they should have been let go.

As for State Troopers... easily replaced.

Next.
oath of what? post it.

I wonder how many co workers of hers are still alive because they took the safe , available, effective and free vaccine.
you have no idea because there isn't any data. Dude, seriously, your ass kissing to the demofks is fking sickening. Your tongue must be sore from all that licking.

at the very least we will all be broke as hell.
it is the Reich's plan, Stop the ships bringing in goods, now shutting down services. Any of you fkers can't figure that out by now are just blind and stupid. All the demofks in here condoning all of this are the army. No sane human could be experiencing this and say hey, that's fking normal. what's hilarious to me is they point at us and say it's our fault. I kid you not, that's their insanity.

Last edited:
Lol. You have been owned . You are a fool.

post that study.

People that are vaccinated have far less symptoms,
you're so blind you ignore that your comment says vaccinated people get wuhan. And you share proudly, waving your hand, look at me I'm a dumbass that maintains my level of dumbassness.

They work with the public, and now they show less symptoms, so more easily can pass it onto others while thinking they're healthy and 'protecting' everyone around them, which is pure bullshit and totally false.
he wrote that with a straight face Oldflame.

Compare then to now. 1976: 53 dead after 50 million injections. Govt shuts the vaccine program down.
2021: Tens of thousands dead due to injections, more likely, hundreds of thousands dead to this new technology. Govt throttles up and pushes more to the gas trains/camps. This is the depravity that an insouciant populace is descending into.

Forum List

Back