Death and Destruction caused by democrat vaccine mandates

When did you come to the conclusion that only Democrats get vaccinated?

There’s lots of stipulations to get an organ transplant. Were you not aware?
You are correct, many minorities don't get vaccinated, but can you picture hospitals not treating a black person?

That would not go down well, so that will never happen.

However, white folk who are conservative are getting turned away.

And that leads me to a question, how can you deny people their jobs for not getting the vaccine but not deny welfare recipients their money for not getting the vaccine?

Hypocrisy anyone?

Again, who will deny the minorities their money while denying whitey their money?

Fuck off.

Blame the nurses for not adhering to their oath (if they took one--they almost certainly did). We at my hospital were told in no uncertain terms that corporate insisted we become vaccinated at the earliest possible date if you have patient contact. If not, you risked losing your job. Nothing was "sprung" on us.

Your imagination is running wild. If I were a piece of shit like you, I'd let my imagination substitute reality too.
Again, you are an idiot. You are thinking of doctors who take an oath, not nurses.

Anyhew, none of the doctors took an oath to mandate a vaccine and none sold their collective souls to the DNC like you have.

But maybe democrats are mandating nurses and doctors to take an oath to be party loyalists to the DNC now.

It certainly would not surprise me.

Again, you are an idiot. You are thinking of doctors who take an oath, not nurses.
Most states require a nurse to take an oath as well. Look it up.
Anyhew, none of the doctors took an oath to mandate a vaccine and none sold their collective souls to the DNC like you have.
Yeah; you're full of shit.
But maybe democrats are mandating nurses and doctors to take an oath to be party loyalists to the DNC now.
Again, you're full of shit.
It certainly would not surprise me.
That you're full of shit doesn't surprise anyone.

You take an oath and violate it; the hospital has little recourse. The nurses are actually lucky that the state isn't going after their licenses. Frankly that should have been the regulatory path to take instead of the patchwork of some hospitals enforcing this and others not.

The exposure that a hospital such as Humana has when it's employee may be found to be the person who infected a patient who is immunocompromised is incredible. They are well within their rights to force their employees to get vaccinated and take all measures to try to mitigate the spread of Covid within their walls.

You are correct, many minorities don't get vaccinated, but can you picture hospitals not treating a black person?

And that leads me to a question, how can you deny people their jobs for not getting the vaccine but not deny welfare recipients their money for not getting the vaccine?

Hypocrisy anyone?

Again, who will deny the minorities their money while denying whitey their money?

You guys have become professional victims.

Hypocrisy anyone?

Hospitals are treating everyone.

WTF does welfare have to do with vaccination? It’s idiotic.

We--the US--has had more covid deaths since the introduction of the safe, available, free, and effective vaccine than we had before the vaccine.

It's a testament to the power of mis/dis information.

It's only a matter of time until someone weaponizes it.

Except, the injections aren't really effective. Well, they're effective at destroying white blood cells, t cells, and the immune system.

Most states require a nurse to take an oath as well. Look it up.

Yeah; you're full of shit.

Again, you're full of shit.

That you're full of shit doesn't surprise anyone.

You take an oath and violate it; the hospital has little recourse. The nurses are actually lucky that the state isn't going after their licenses. Frankly that should have been the regulatory path to take instead of the patchwork of some hospitals enforcing this and others not.

The exposure that a hospital such as Humana has when it's employee may be found to be the person who infected a patient who is immunocompromised is incredible. They are well within their rights to force their employees to get vaccinated and take all measures to try to mitigate the spread of Covid within their walls.
No.

From the article

Until now, many nursing schools require graduating nurses to recite the Florence Nightingale Pledge at pinning ceremonies during graduation. Reciting the pledge does not legally bind them in any way to uphold the promise. The purpose of reciting the Florence Nightingale pledge is to guide them morally in the performance of their duties as a nurse.

Notice, it says "many" not all and it also says UNTIL NOW, which shows your post that all nurses take a pledge to be a lie

Secondly, it is not legally binding in any way, another lie of yours.

Thirdly, have you ever read the oath?

Before God and those assembled here, I solemnly pledge;
To adhere to the code of ethics of the nursing profession;
To co-operate faithfully with the other members of the nursing team and to carryout [sic] faithfully and to the best of my ability the instructions of the physician or the nurse who may be assigned to supervise my work;
I will not do anything evil or malicious and I will not knowingly give any harmful drug or assist in malpractice.
I will not reveal any confidential information that may come to my knowledge in the course of my work.
And I pledge myself to do all in my power to raise the standards and prestige of the practical nursing;
May my life be devoted to service and to the high ideals of the nursing profession.
[5]

All this talk of God and good and evil? No wonder they don't recite this anymore. Now we have lying sociopaths like yourself.

And the pledge says NOTHING about taking the Covid vaccine, a vaccine that does not prevent you from getting Covid. In fact, if you get the vaccine you are more than likely going to get sick and not know it spreading it to other people.

More have died under Biden from Covid now than Trump

But when Trump was President, it was his fault.

And now that Trump is no longer President, it is still his fault.

Isn't that right idiot.
Yep.
Pandemic of the unvaccinated.
99% of all covid deaths among unvaccinated.
AND
Who are the unvaccinated?
The Trumpinista dying to own the libs.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

We--the US--has had more covid deaths since the introduction of the safe, available, free, and effective vaccine than we had before the vaccine.

It's a testament to the power of mis/dis information.

It's only a matter of time until someone weaponizes it.
WE the US have had more deaths because you, the moron class, have refused since April of last year to follow any medical protocols and, as the vaccine mutated, your refusal allowed the evolution of more deadly more capable versions.

They don't call it the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated for nothing.

BUT HEY!

I'm cheering you on in your dumbfuckery
BECAUSE
The more of you that die, the better we are as a country.

What doesn’t cut it is forcing accelerated authoritarianism on a hostage population in lieu of actual scientific knowledge, already compromised by Chinese communist esoterica about their virus. Is there a natural reservoir of the virus, or not, you stupid pieces of shit? That is why the Merck rooster-fish are now plying molnupiravir: these accelerated vaccines are funky, because haste makes waste.

No.

From the article

Until now, many nursing schools require graduating nurses to recite the Florence Nightingale Pledge at pinning ceremonies during graduation. Reciting the pledge does not legally bind them in any way to uphold the promise. The purpose of reciting the Florence Nightingale pledge is to guide them morally in the performance of their duties as a nurse.

Notice, it says "many" not all and it also says UNTIL NOW, which shows your post that all nurses take a pledge to be a lie

Secondly, it is not legally binding in any way, another lie of yours.

Thirdly, have you ever read the oath?

Before God and those assembled here, I solemnly pledge;
To adhere to the code of ethics of the nursing profession;
To co-operate faithfully with the other members of the nursing team and to carryout [sic] faithfully and to the best of my ability the instructions of the physician or the nurse who may be assigned to supervise my work;
I will not do anything evil or malicious and I will not knowingly give any harmful drug or assist in malpractice.
I will not reveal any confidential information that may come to my knowledge in the course of my work.
And I pledge myself to do all in my power to raise the standards and prestige of the practical nursing;
May my life be devoted to service and to the high ideals of the nursing profession.
[5]

All this talk of God and good and evil? No wonder they don't recite this anymore. Now we have lying sociopaths like yourself.

And the pledge says NOTHING about taking the Covid vaccine, a vaccine that does not prevent you from getting Covid. In fact, if you get the vaccine you are more than likely going to get sick and not know it spreading it to other people.
Thanks for confirming that nurses do take an oath which is what I pointed out. Kudos

I also pointed out that the places where nurses work can have exposure if their staff infects an immunocompromised person so the healthcare facilities are well within their rights to require the jab.

Every statistic known to man contradicts your false statement. Every single one.

Go look at some blood panels of before and after the injection and you'll see what's happening other than your blind following and regurgitation of liberal media lies and deceit. 70,000 nurses and medical staff in one state willing to lose their job than take this dangerous injection tells us all we need to know.

What doesn’t cut it is forcing accelerated authoritarianism on a hostage population in lieu of actual scientific knowledge, already compromised by Chinese communist esoterica about their virus. Is there a natural reservoir of the virus, or not, you stupid pieces of shit? That is why the Merck rooster-fish are now plying molnupiravir: these accelerated vaccines are funky, because haste makes waste.

They can't see it badger. The light went out and they demand to be led by the nose. It's amazing to watch.

In the case of the nurses, they almost certainly took an oath when they got their license. Since they were violating the oath; they should have been let go.

As for State Troopers... easily replaced.

Next.

So all of those people that you claimed to 'care' about when denigrating people for not getting the vaccine months ago can now just die due to lack of healthcare workers and police officers. Because standing by your sick ideology of forcing your opinion of healthcare on everyone is more important than saving lives. Why the complete turn around, I thought saving lives was the most important thing? That's a rhetorical question of course, everyone knows you idiots put your ideology ahead of values, integrity, or morals.

Next!

Get bent

So not only do you dismiss nurses and police for feeling forced to sacrifice their livelihoods because of their beliefs regarding the vaccine, you are also dismissing the people who will suffer and die because they are not there to help

In addition, you are perfectly OK with patients being denied medical care because they don't want vaccinated so just let the die.

This is a perfect example of the modern day sociopathic Progressive everyone..

There is no reasoning with them, and certainly there is no empathy within them.
If you are dealing with the public, and refuse the vaccine, you should be fired and find work where you are not dealing with the public. I fully support the vaccine mandates, and hold the idiots refusing the vaccine in contempt. If you can take the vaccine, and will not, then you should get no medical care if you get the Covid. You made your choice. Darwin.

Blame the nurses for not adhering to their oath (if they took one--they almost certainly did). We at my hospital were told in no uncertain terms that corporate insisted we become vaccinated at the earliest possible date if you have patient contact. If not, you risked losing your job. Nothing was "sprung" on us.
Why, to the bolded statement? Do you think you're not passing it to patients b/c you're vaccinated? Vaccinated can contract and pass it on, so for you to smugly and so righteously think you're not capable of such is pure bullshit.

As a matter of fact, a coworker of mine has a daughter who's a nurse that's vaccinated, guess what, she's home with covid right now along with her husband, who is also vaccinated. Wonder how many patients she passed it onto because leftists think they're somehow safe to be around because they took the shot.

If you are dealing with the public, and refuse the vaccine, you should be fired and find work where you are not dealing with the public. I fully support the vaccine mandates, and hold the idiots refusing the vaccine in contempt. If you can take the vaccine, and will not, then you should get no medical care if you get the Covid. You made your choice. Darwin.

Explain why? Can vaccinated get covid? Yes Can vaccinated spread covid? Yes That's the end of your argument, period.

Forum List

Back