Dear Ted Cruz, again

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
In your obsession with blaming Trump for all the violent protests, and attempts on his safety and well being, you probably missed what happened to you back in January, when anti-gun protesters stormed the stage at your "Second Amendment rally" in Hudson, New Hampshire.

Should we blame you for what happened back then?

VIDEO: Anti-Gun Protesters Storm Stage at Ted Cruz Rally

Last edited:
Rafael Cruz supporters are clueless, zionist douchebags, to be honest.

I used to support Cruz until I found out about his wife. And now that he's taken on Bush people in his campaign it's kinda obvious he's a Trojan horse.

Oh well, better to know that now than after the Convention.

In your obsession with blaming Trump for all the violent protests, and attempts on his safety and well being, you probably missed what happened to Ted Cruz back in January, when anti-gun protesters stormed the stage at his "Second Amendment rally" in Hudson, New Hampshire.

Should we blame Cruz for what happened back then?

I'm sort of a Cruz supporter and I'm all over the board defending Trump. Clearly it's the leftists instigating the problems. Trump supporters have every right to defend themselves. What makes you say Cruz supporters are behind it, anyway? I mostly see leftists defending the leftist goons assaulting Trump supporters

In your obsession with blaming Trump for all the violent protests, and attempts on his safety and well being, you probably missed what happened to Ted Cruz back in January, when anti-gun protesters stormed the stage at his "Second Amendment rally" in Hudson, New Hampshire.

I'm sort of a Cruz supporter and I'm all over the board defending Trump. Clearly it's the leftists instigating the problems. Trump supporters have every right to defend themselves. What makes you say Cruz supporters are behind it, anyway? I mostly see leftists defending the leftist goons assaulting Trump supporters

Defending Trump.....for this?

Don't believe Donald Trump has incited violence at rallies? Watch this video.

Maybe you should reconsider.

I'm a total Cruz supporter. I did disagree with how he came out in the Trump Vs. Commie agitators event. Cruz jumped on the wrong bandwagon there.

However, the ISSUES we face as a country are more important than that. I don't believe Trump is the man to fix much if anything. He is a reincarnation of the "progressive" Herbert Hoover, and otherwise the world's richest professional clown.

I trust Ted Cruz to undo the regressive policies of the meat puppet faggot and the democrooks. His Supreme Court picks will be originalists just like Scalia.

So I don't concern myself much about his comments regarding an event that no one will remember in a few weeks.

Perhaps I should say "some."

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back