Dear Mr. Biden, WHY?

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
Mr. Biden, why do YOU have to hire someone because of their (BLACK) Race, and not by their credentials, as any onther Boss of any other industry would do to get the RIGHT person for the job

Mr. Biden, why do YOU have to hire someone because of their (BLACK) Race, and not by their credentials, as any onther Boss of any other industry would do to get the RIGHT person for the job

Which person did he hire that did not have the credentials to do their job?

Because identity politics are the only thing Democrats know how to to. It's their inherent self-hatred that makes the rainbow colored shitweasels do stuff like that.

Mad because he didn’t hire you?

Why do you think Ben Carson was appointed to run a department he had no business running?

And what about Rick Perry. He's white but how was he qualified to run the department he ran?

And Republicans appoint people who are against the departments to run them. Devos to run education? She hates public education. Anti environmentalists to run the EPA?

We have a VP whose specialty is tossing salads & sausage pickling, a twink buttplug on maternity leave as transportation chief & a SCOTUS affirmative blacktion that doesn't even know if she's a woman but loves pedos.
Just off the top of my head.
If you say the diaper dude didn't actually "hire" them, good luck with your semantics & circular logic

Biden does not hire anybody.

He is just there to mumble the words that appear on a screen before him and sign the papers that appear on his desk so he can get his ice cream for the day.

The real decisions are made elsewhere.

Sort of like the men behind Reagan

1660743417751.png

Bankers

We have a VP whose specialty is tossing salads & sausage pickling, a twink buttplug on maternity leave as transportation chief & a SCOTUS affirmative blacktion that doesn't even know if she's a woman but loves pedos.
If you say the diaper dude didn't actually "hire" them, good luck with your semantics & circular logic
The best black on your team is Ben Carson. Best woman is Sarah Palin. Best gay Kaitlyn Jenner.

The old qualified bullcrap. These people hired are brutal and most untalented. Without the swamp uplifting them to push extreme agendas they would be nowhere near politics.

All 3 are qualified for their jobs. The VP has more experience than many have. The SCOTUS has credentials and experience that match up to anyone on the bench now or before. The DOT Sec job is one of leadership and management which the person has experience in

He couldn't get me if he tried, and trust me He don’t know how to try.

Can you even imagine working around that gaggle of shitlibs in the Biden administration?

I wouldn't last one whole day without either having to rearrange someone'e face, or getting fired. :laughing0301:

Not credentials, but capabilities.

Answer: Kamala Harris, of course.

She was given the task to address the root causes of the border crisis. As far as I can tell, she hasn't done a darn thing.

She was also appointed by Biden to lead the Admin's effort to address voting rights. Haven't heard anything about any progress she's made on that either.

It's unclear what she actually does.

Not credentials, but capabilities.

Answer: Kamala Harris, of course.

She was given the task to address the root causes of the border crisis. As far as I can tell, she hasn't done a darn thing.

She was also appointed by Biden to lead the Admin's effort to address voting rights. Haven't heard anything about any progress she's made on that either.

It's unclear what she actually does.

The same thing as every VP before her

Forum List

Back