Deal is done, Iran wins?

actually A PAKISTANI scientist was selling north korea nuclear secrets while clinton was ahem; busy

libs are losers who lie to themselves

they know their history loon
but that item means more to left-wing losers than it does to iranians

because of course the man in question; Kassadegh (sp?) was a soviet puppet

idiots and hypocrites

Soooo, dingbat....now you claim to speak as to how Iranians feel about the coup and what means more to them? Is that why they took over the US Embassy in 1979?

.....and its Mossadegh

Rumor has it that this so called agreement was copied from obama's Christmas wish list written to a Santa last December 15th...

Obie wins, he gets exactly what he wanted and that's a nuclear powered islamic state of terrorism. And he may get to watch the slaughter of millions of jews in person this time instead of just dreaming about being there reading history books.
LOL, why do some of you guys get so hysterical? Did you actually read the deal? Even the likes of Bill O'Reilly stated that we should give the deal a chance.
You mean we should read it before it's signed into law? We didn't have to do that with Obabblecare!
LOL, I hope that you don't think that I am an "Obamacare" apologist. If so, you are wrong. Secondly, this is not a bilateral agreement with Iran, there are five other countries who's geographic locations are a lot closer to Iran than Ours. In my opinion, the only people who have to "worry" about this deal are the oil companies (I think Iran is slated to put 1 million barrels of oil into the market) , the Israel lobby, and the war merchants and their minions.
Remember that "drill here , drill now!" bullshit (that I fell for too) , where they stated that the influx of our oil into the marketplace will cause gas prices to drop? Isn't it funny that now that the prices dropped, the oil companies are suddenly "hurting" because of low oil prices?
I have not heard any cries for "death to China" from the Ayatollah...
There are plenty of reasons for that, this being one of them:
China Iran relations - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

More for your reading pleasure:
"
Asked obliquely about Netanyahu’s speech, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told the press that China believes it is “in the interests of all relevant parties to properly resolve the Iranian nuclear issue through dialogue and negotiation.” Hua lauded all negotiating parties for showing “strong political will to reach a deal at an early date.” She also urged the various sides to “seize this historic opportunity … and seek a comprehensive agreement that is fair, balanced, mutually beneficial, and win-win to all.”

Chinese media commentaries have been more blunt in calling for a deal. In advance of Netanyahu’s speech, one Xinhua commentary warned Washington of the “potential dangers of back-pedaling on the current promising efforts for a comprehensive deal.” Another commentary from November 2014, with a deadline for the talks looming, echoed China’s long-held position that “negotiations, instead of threat of sanctions, still remain the only way out of the standoff.” The piece added, “None of the parties are willing to take the consequences of failed talks.”

China is eager for a deal in part because it wants free rein to expand its ties with Iran. Beijing was quick to take advantage of the interim deal signed between the P5+1 powers and Iran, which partial lifted economic sanctions. China’s oil imports from Iran were up by 28 percent in 2014. Also in 2014, the two countries announced an ambitious plan to double their bilateral trade by 2017. Bilateral trade in 2013 was worth just under $40 billion in 2013; trade in 2014 was projected to reach $44 billion, representing roughly 10 percent growth year-on-year."
What Netanyahu s Speech Overlooked The China Factor The Diplomat

It looks like China's method of foreign policy works for them.......... Our politicians are too busy being beholden and controlled by the "lobbies" I cited. It seems that China took George Washington's thoughts regarding "entangling alliances" and "trade with other nations" to heart.

LOL, there's a LOT more to it than your synopsis.
"
Iran will convert its facility at Fordow so that it is no longer used to enrich uranium

Iran has agreed to not enrich uranium at its Fordow facility for at least 15 years.

Iran has agreed to convert its Fordow facility so that it is used for peaceful purposes only – into a nuclear, physics, technology, research center.

Iran has agreed to not conduct research and development associated with uranium enrichment at Fordow for 15 years.

Iran will not have any fissile material at Fordow for 15 years.

Here, for anyone who wants to read the proposed "deal":
Iran Deal Fact Sheet

Well, now you've done it. You've forced them to

a.) read
b.) think

They may never recover from this.

Is it posted on the internet so I can read it? The first question I would like answered is were the US and UN Sanctions removed today. If not, when?

they know their history loon
but that item means more to left-wing losers than it does to iranians

because of course the man in question; Kassadegh (sp?) was a soviet puppet

idiots and hypocrites

Soooo, dingbat....now you claim to speak as to how Iranians feel about the coup and what means more to them? Is that why they took over the US Embassy in 1979?

.....and its Mossadegh

HARDCORE muslims of the kind carter put in power took over the embassay you dullard

you make my point for me
thanks

it figures; the last failed agreement was made by the last Progressive president

carter

idiots and hypocrites

Well, right wingers, your don't like the deal???? (although you really have no idea what it entails)......so, here's the alternatives:

Israel is a sovereign country
Israel has 300 nukes or more
Israel doesn't like the deal
Israel has a huge armed force
......So, should Israel unilaterally attack Iran on her own???

Come on, right wingers......send letters to Netanyahu encouraging an attack on Iran
As long as it stipulates that they don't expect any help or support from the United States.

LOL, there's a LOT more to it than your synopsis.
"
Iran will convert its facility at Fordow so that it is no longer used to enrich uranium

Iran has agreed to not enrich uranium at its Fordow facility for at least 15 years.

Iran has agreed to convert its Fordow facility so that it is used for peaceful purposes only – into a nuclear, physics, technology, research center.

Iran has agreed to not conduct research and development associated with uranium enrichment at Fordow for 15 years.

Iran will not have any fissile material at Fordow for 15 years.

Here, for anyone who wants to read the proposed "deal":
Iran Deal Fact Sheet

Well, now you've done it. You've forced them to

a.) read
b.) think

They may never recover from this.

Is it posted on the internet so I can read it? The first question I would like answered is were the US and UN Sanctions removed today. If not, when?

Kumpel, you can read anything you want.

But that doesn't mean that it's fact.

Google the failed Carter "agreement" with north korea for an insight into THIS failed progressive president's doings

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?
it doesnt matter what the agreement says will happen

it was made by mainly two liars; obama and the iranian leadership

So Iran pretty much caved ... and the ODSers are having a meltdown over it.

Why? Because, like the Soviet Communist Party members, ODSers are more loyal to their political cult than they are to their country. ODSers actively want bad things to happen to the USA, just so that it reflects badly on Obama and aids their political goals. That's why ODSers have to be watched so closely at all times, because they will betray the USA if they think can get away with it.

So Iran pretty much caved ... and the ODSers are having a meltdown over it.

Why? Because, like the Soviet Communist Party members, ODSers are more loyal to their political cult than they are to their country. ODSers actively want bad things to happen to the USA, just so that it reflects badly on Obama and aids their political goals. That's why ODSers have to be watched so closely at all times, because they will betray the USA if they think can get away with it.

you idiots will believe anything

"iran caved"???????????????????

really?

because they were afraid of what exactly with obama?
sanctions?
war?

lol libs are such idiots

actually A PAKISTANI scientist was selling north korea nuclear secrets while clinton was ahem; busy

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Clinton???

• 1980–1985: North Korea builds a factory at Yongbyon to refine yellowcake and produce fuel for reactors.]
  • 1984: The DPRK completes construction of a “Radiochemical laboratory”, which is actually a reprocessing plant used to separate plutonium from spent nuclear fuel at the Yongbyon site.
  • 1984–1986: North Korea completes construction on a 5 MWe gas-cooled, graphite-moderated nuclear reactor for plutonium production. North Korea also commences with the construction of a second 50 MWe nuclear reactor.
  • 1987: The Yongbyon IRT-2000 research reactor reaches a power rating of 8 MW.

"iran caved"???????????????????

really?

because they were afraid of what exactly with obama?
sanctions?
war?

lol libs are such idiots

Remember, we are watching you. Always. Whatever treason you were planning, we'll put a stop to it.

And no, crying about it won't convince us to let down our guard. Eternal vigilance and all that. And many of us took oaths to defend the Constitution, against all enemies foreign and domestic. We see the domestic on this thread.

"iran caved"

of course the same idiots saying this call record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"
blame obama's failures on people they insist obama and his people are soo much smarter than
dont count literally millions not on the unemployment rolls but not working
brag about the record profits of corporations they had vowed to OCCUPY not that long abo

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back