Deadly Stupid

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
These "people" in Texas from Mexifornia, trying to shove a PROPANE nozzle onto an ELECTRIC CAR INLET!!

This is the kind of DEADLY STUPID that we are having to put up with here in Texas, besided the invasion of illegals!!!!

CA stupid.jpg

Deadly Stupid.jpg

The fucking SIGNS state "FLAMMABLE GAS" as well as PROPANE and the company logo AMERIGAS!!!
And the goddamned nozzle on the hose should have been the final CLUE, as it doesn't fit their fucking Barbie car!!!

These "people" in Texas from Mexifornia, trying to shove a PROPANE nozzle onto an ELECTRIC CAR INLET!!

This is the kind of DEADLY STUPID that we are having to put up with here in Texas, besided the invasion of illegals!!!!

View attachment 703252
View attachment 703253
View attachment 703254

The fucking SIGNS state "FLAMMABLE GAS" as well as PROPANE and the company logo AMERIGAS!!!
And the goddamned nozzle on the hose should have been the final CLUE, as it doesn't fit their fucking Barbie car!!!

They were trying to air up the tires.

THATS EVEN WORSE!!!!!!

Nah...it's not like they could actually get the propane to flow.
The thing that gets me is two adults that have never put air in a tire in their entire life.
There's a vid on YouTube where some stupid chick is trying to put gas in a Tesla. :laughing0301:
Finally a guy waiting in line got out of his car and explained to her that it's an electric car and it doesn't use gas.

Nah...it's not like they could actually get the propane to flow.
The thing that gets me is two adults that have never put air in a tire in their entire life.
There's a vid on YouTube where some stupid chick is trying to put gas in a Tesla. :laughing0301:
Finally a guy waiting in line got out of his car and explained to her that it's an electric car and it doesn't use gas.

The hole in the propane nozzle is about 2-3 inches.
The signs in front of them splattered all over the unit and the propane tank itself state "FLAMMABLE GAS"!!!

The air stem on the car wheel is about 3/8's, not 2-3 inches!!

The SMELL of the propane should have been a dead giveaway!!!!

Yeah, I've seen a few videos of fuktards trying to put gas into a Tesla.
I've also seen a lot of fuktards take their Teslas in to get the oil changed, and the mechanics just laugh at them.

The signs in front of them splattered all over the unit and the propane tank itself state "FLAMMABLE GAS"!!!

I've also seen a lot of fuktards take their Teslas in to get the oil changed, and the mechanics just laugh at them.

Are you homeless yet?

They wouldnt be able to get the propane to flow at least.
This is a level of stupid that makes you think it's a setup.

A self dispensing propane pump sounds dangerous for a lot of reasons and I never saw a lectric charging station. Give the people a freaking break.

Forum List

Back