De Blasio?

What exactly did he do to get the nutters blaming him for the actions of another nutter?

I read this vitriol and it seems to me that conservatives are justifying the killing of Garner because some fuckwad killed these two cops.

He basically threw his entire police force under the bus! Nobody is praising what the cops did to Garner. But then when you have the leader of your local government say "black lives matter", it directly implies that yours as a LEO does not. How exactly would you feel?

You want to know the reason for the vitriol? His name is Mayor Bill DeBlasio.
He said black lives matter? And that isn't true? How is that throwing the police under the bus....Garner either deserved to die or he didn't. As far as can tell he didn't.
He wouldn't have died if he had done what he was obligated to do while on parole.

Implying that he was killed simply for being black is irresponsible and not to mention an outright lie.

De Blasio was a catastrophe waiting to happen anyway. I just thought it would take longer.

He was elected overwhelmingly, and voters were well aware of his far left agenda.
You have to wonder how many New Yorkers now regret their vote.
He was elected by 18% of registered voters that is NOT overwhelmingly.

The funny thing is the circumstances that get an idiot progressive like DeBlasio elected could never have happened if law and order guys like Bloomberg and Giuliani didn't clean up the place first

What exactly did he do to get the nutters blaming him for the actions of another nutter?

I read this vitriol and it seems to me that conservatives are justifying the killing of Garner because some fuckwad killed these two cops.
Nothing,

It was comments made by Al Sharpton back in August with regard to the chokehold incident:

'What angered many was a recent forum in which the Rev. Al Sharpton, one of the biggest critics of the New York Police Department, was seated alongside the mayor, a liberal Democrat, and the police commissioner as he lambasted law enforcement and suggested the mayor's mixed-race son would be a "candidate for a chokehold" if he were an ordinary New Yorker. The image was seized on by critics of the administration and plastered on the cover of the New York Post with the headline "Who's the Boss!"'

Police-mayor tensions mount over chokehold death

And in a classic example of conservative 'guilt by association' many on the right sought to contrive a controversy where none exists, that the Mayor agreed with Shaprton's comments, which is clearly not the case.
Thank you.
Ahem...

He also said the following...

"So I've had to worry over the years. Chirlane's had to worry. Is Dante safe each night? There are so many families in this city who feel that each and every night. Is my child safe? And not just from some of the painful realities—crime and violence in some of our neighborhoods—but is safe from the very people they want to have faith in as their protectors."

and this...

"What parents have done for decades who have children of color, especially young men of color, is train them to be very careful when they have a connection with a police officer," de Blasio said.

"It's different for a white child. That's just the reality in this country," de Blasio went on. "And with Dante, very early on with my son, we said, look, if a police officer stops you, do everything he tells you to do, don't move suddenly, don't reach for your cell phone, because we knew, sadly, there's a greater chance it might be misinterpreted if it was a young man of color."

I'm sorry, but I'm not getting how the mayor "hates the police" or whatever the hell is being inferred here.

Policing the public, is not an easy job, but that doesn't mean that cops can do whatever they want to, all in the name of justice

I would hope that right-wingers would understand that small government also means no police state.

How unfortunate that conservatism apparently now equates to investigations and tabloid scandals.

Nothing,

It was comments made by Al Sharpton back in August with regard to the chokehold incident:

'What angered many was a recent forum in which the Rev. Al Sharpton, one of the biggest critics of the New York Police Department, was seated alongside the mayor, a liberal Democrat, and the police commissioner as he lambasted law enforcement and suggested the mayor's mixed-race son would be a "candidate for a chokehold" if he were an ordinary New Yorker. The image was seized on by critics of the administration and plastered on the cover of the New York Post with the headline "Who's the Boss!"'

Police-mayor tensions mount over chokehold death

And in a classic example of conservative 'guilt by association' many on the right sought to contrive a controversy where none exists, that the Mayor agreed with Shaprton's comments, which is clearly not the case.
Thank you.
Ahem...

He also said the following...

"So I've had to worry over the years. Chirlane's had to worry. Is Dante safe each night? There are so many families in this city who feel that each and every night. Is my child safe? And not just from some of the painful realities—crime and violence in some of our neighborhoods—but is safe from the very people they want to have faith in as their protectors."

and this...

"What parents have done for decades who have children of color, especially young men of color, is train them to be very careful when they have a connection with a police officer," de Blasio said.

"It's different for a white child. That's just the reality in this country," de Blasio went on. "And with Dante, very early on with my son, we said, look, if a police officer stops you, do everything he tells you to do, don't move suddenly, don't reach for your cell phone, because we knew, sadly, there's a greater chance it might be misinterpreted if it was a young man of color."

The statement:
"And with Dante, very early on with my son, we said, look, if a police officer stops you, do everything he tells you to do, don't move suddenly, don't reach for your cell phone, because we knew, sadly, there's a greater chance it might be misinterpreted if it was a young man of color."

goes without sense for whites as well as blacks? De Blasio thinks that whites are getting away with moving suddenly; reaching for their pockets when stopped by the police? Of course any white parent is telling his kid to do everything a police officer is telling you to do!

He thinks that is a black thing? Then he's a racist. But we know that. He thinks the cops are all against blacks. Maybe it's the blacks that have to be told to act sane when stopped by the police. Evidently, even his own son.

I'm sorry, but I'm not getting how the mayor "hates the police" or whatever the hell is being inferred here.

Policing the public, is not an easy job, but that doesn't mean that cops can do whatever they want to, all in the name of justice

I would hope that right-wingers would understand that small government also means no police state.

How unfortunate that conservatism apparently now equates to investigations and tabloid scandals.
What he said about the police...

"if a police officer stops you, do everything he tells you to do, don't move suddenly, don't reach for your cell phone, because we knew, sadly, there's a greater chance it might be misinterpreted if it was a young man of color."

is no different than saying...

"You have to watch your possessions around black people, because we know, sadly, there's a greater chance it might be stolen if there is a young man of color around."

Its a blanket statement that would piss off any group that the blanket statement was made about. .

Lol.... you liberals are always asking the wrong people, ask the officers in the NYPD they are the ones that turned their backs on him...

Forum List

Back