De Blasio Says Medicare For All Should Cover Gender Reassignment Surgery

• Banned
ok candidates, i want you to raise your hand if you think Medicare for all should cover trans surgeries?

*everyone except John Delaney & Hickenlooper raise their hand!*

• Banned
men are encouraged by leftists to seek the surgery, that's the only reason they do it! most dont!

Further proof of the spread of postmodernist anti-fact and the continuing rise of evil across the Western World. A man can never become a woman nor vice versa. Welcome to 2019, an Age where American Politicians have renounced all scientific fact. No different than the inquisition believing in demon infested flesh or folks deciding mice come from cheesecloth. All hail the new Dark Ages!

chcyj0f6dh1b6mf9uthk.jpg
chcyj0f6dh1b6mf9uthk.jpg

If Mayor DeBlasio is in favor of forcing the taxpayers to fund Sex Change operations, what shouldn't he say so?

If Sen. Sanders, Pocahontas, or that Kamala girl disagree- or agree for that matter- they will have an opportunity to respond.

Personally, I have less objections to the Free Sex Changes than I would to free healthcare for all or forgiveness of student debts. Regardless of how much Trannies are glorified, there is still only a very limited number of dudes who will agree to a penectomy, even if it is Free.

no----Di Blasio is intent on destroying----not really the country----just the state of
NY

He's in great company. That State is well on its way. LOL

The Liberal idea was to revitalize the Rural areas and the Small Cities with so called "green" jobs. Obama tried and tried for 8 freaking years. Got bupkis..

Only a handful of green jobs, all set in areas like California and none among the Deplorables. And most of those jobs were just scams like those at Solyndra where the scamsters ran off with a half a billion without providing good, permanent jobs. And BTW, no one was prosecuted at Solyndra, no one spent a day in jail.

DeBlowhard is never going to be POTUS

In February 2007, I was sitting in Jiffy Lube watching B. Hussein O for the very first time, and thought the very same thing.

Not saying it will definitely will happen, but it definitely could. A lot of stupid people out there

In February 2007, I was sitting in Jiffy Lube watching B. Hussein O for the very first time, and thought the very same thing.

Not saying it will definitely will happen, but it definitely could. A lot of stupid people out there

Not that stupid. DeBlasio is a joke of epic proportions

I hope your right, but DeBlasio won reelection as mayor by a 2 to 1 margin.

Not that stupid. DeBlasio is a joke of epic proportions

I hope your right, but DeBlasio won reelection as mayor by a 2 to 1 margin.

Yeah...in bat shit crazy NYC. His BS won't fly with moderates or the right

Forum List

Back