DC Riot Confederate Flag Guy Arrested In Delaware

There is no way any decent American can condone or defend what occurred Jan. 6 at the Capitol. Don't even try to minimize it. I'm so happy that they got the guy with the confederate flag flouncing throw the halls. One I really want to see apprehended is the guy with the longish dark hair and grey beard who was smashing the window with a riot shield.

The real disgrace is the Virginia cops. They attacked what they took a solemn oath to defend. This is beyond despicable.

Part of me wants to bring back hanging for sedition.

Yep, our resident clown Eric Arthur Blair as recently as day before yesterday was claiming it was AntiFa :laugh:
Every one of these MAGA assholes should be hung at dawn.

Absolutely. Come hang me MoFo! Just STFU and bring it instead of acting like a whiney little bitch.

I take this as a confession that you were somehow complicit with the riot. in earlier times, people who did this sort of shit were hanged.

There is a road in northern Virginia about a 20 minute drive from the Capitol. It's called Gallows Road.

Complicit? No, too old beat up and disabled to be there. I don't support the violence but there was very little violence committed and it was participated in by the Capitol cops as well as a tiny percentage of demonstrators. You get that many people together addressing heated issues and shit happens; almost always does for the last several decades. But, yes, I do indeed support the cause of the demonstrators and applaud their patriotism.

If you support and applaud a deliberate attack, likely pre-planned on the United States Capitol by anti-American terrorists, at which plenty of violence occurred, while Congress was carrying out its duties under the U.S. Constitution, you are as disgusting and filthy as they are. It is absolutely vile to refer to this trash as "patriots," as they are the opposite, unless you mean that they are Russian patriots. You must be totally ignorant to think that cops don't react violently to violence.

I am pleased and proud to be a Patriot and to support fellow American Patriots. Since you obviously either don't know or care who Patriots are I should remind you that they were the guys who-in total violation of the law-gave us this Nation and the Constitution that governs it. They were the guys who in other violations of the law bled and died in a thousand other places so that you could live in relative peace freedom and luxury. If there were traitors there that day it was those who were elected to serve the People but may in fact have been in the act of betraying the People and the Constitution they swore to serve and pathetic little worms like you who choose to use your Patriot-given right of free speech to defame actual Patriots and defend those who shoot down innocent unarmed American women for exercising theirs. Feel free to slither back under your rock.

You’re not a “Patriot”. But you indeed qualify as a Deporable! ;)

Proud to be both! What are you?

Cast your lot with the Fascists who beat cops within an inch of their life and killed one because they couldn't accept the results of a free and fair election if you must. You're call brother.

Cast your lot with traitors insurrectionists and thugs who shoot down innocent unarmed female American citizens for exercising their first amendment rights if you will. Your call.

I shed no tears for QAnon cultists who were busting out windows.

Who cares?And who claims that "QAnon cultists broke out windows?I have it on good authority that BLM cultists have done much worse.

Cast your lot with traitors insurrectionists and thugs who shoot down innocent unarmed female American citizens for exercising their first amendment rights if you will. Your call.

She was not "innocent" and she was not exercising her first amendment rights. She broke into our nation's Capitol and rioted. She failed to observe police lines and barricades. She should not have been in the building at all, much less trying to smash through a door. This dirty seditionist chose her fate.

I have been to several protest marches in DC and exercised my First Amendment rights, marching with a sign, and following police orders. I even was a marshal at an anti-war protest and was assigned to guard the Capitol steps, looking out over some 300,000 peaceful and orderly people packed into the Mall. So don't try to market this woman as some sort of hero. She was dirt.

She was not "innocent" and she was not exercising her first amendment rights. She broke into our nation's Capitol and rioted. She failed to observe police lines and barricades. She should not have been in the building at all, much less trying to smash through a door. This dirty seditionist chose her fate.

I have been to several protest marches in DC and exercised my First Amendment rights, marching with a sign, and following police orders. I even was a marshal at an anti-war protest and was assigned to guard the Capitol steps, looking out over some 300,000 peaceful and orderly people packed into the Mall. So don't try to market this woman as some sort of hero. She was dirt.
You are dirt. Ever hear of the phrase "innocent until proven guilty"? It's in all the lawbooks. Unfortunately she's just a little too dead to be proven guilty or innocent compliments of your hero cop. I have no doubt that you were an "anti-war protestor". I have seen anti-war "protesters that committed blatant treason insurrection and many assorted obvious crimes in the street and recorded by MSM only to be exonerated as that being within the scope of their First Amendment rights. Should the courts find guilty of any very serious crime it will only confirm many people's belief that they are even bigger (if possible) hypocrites than you and have completely sold out to party or parties unknown. Don't expect that to reduce the conflict.

"A man who was photographed holding a Confederate battle flag inside the U.S. Capitol last week during the riot was arrested Thursday in Delaware -- The man, Kevin Seefried, was wanted by the F.B.I., which had sought help from the public to identify him and had widely circulated a dispatch plastered with images of him."
View attachment 442790

Ah yes, the Delaware...the once Confederate stronghold.....rumor has it that this guy was already wanted by the FBI but can't confirm that yet.....if he was, that would definitely explain that "Oy vey!" look in this picture....Almost like he just realized "Oh shit!! - I forgot that I'm wanted by the FBI.."
View attachment 442791

In addition to this arrest, the FBI also announced arrests of 2 off-duty officers from Virginia were also arrested for violent entry and disorderly conduct.....you would think these guys could show their anger for losing an election in more constructive ways like false arrests of innocent people and then framing them to get wrongful convictions, normal stuff like that....
That’s not the Confederate Flag, this is:
flag-Confederate-States-of-America-design-times-March-1861.jpg
Agreed.

I find it pure comedy gold how NOBODY knows the difference between the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia and the Confederate Flag.

You are dirt. Ever hear of the phrase "innocent until proven guilty"? It's in all the lawbooks. Unfortunately she's just a little too dead to be proven guilty or innocent compliments of your hero cop. I have no doubt that you were an "anti-war protestor". I have seen anti-war "protesters that committed blatant treason insurrection and many assorted obvious crimes in the street and recorded by MSM only to be exonerated as that being within the scope of their First Amendment rights. Should the courts find guilty of any very serious crime it will only confirm many people's belief that they are even bigger (if possible) hypocrites than you and have completely sold out to party or parties unknown. Don't expect that to reduce the conflict.

She was videotaped, idiot. She died while attacking the U.S. Congress while it was carrying out its constitutional duties. Good riddance to bad trash.

"A man who was photographed holding a Confederate battle flag inside the U.S. Capitol last week during the riot was arrested Thursday in Delaware -- The man, Kevin Seefried, was wanted by the F.B.I., which had sought help from the public to identify him and had widely circulated a dispatch plastered with images of him."
View attachment 442790

Ah yes, the Delaware...the once Confederate stronghold.....rumor has it that this guy was already wanted by the FBI but can't confirm that yet.....if he was, that would definitely explain that "Oy vey!" look in this picture....Almost like he just realized "Oh shit!! - I forgot that I'm wanted by the FBI.."
View attachment 442791

In addition to this arrest, the FBI also announced arrests of 2 off-duty officers from Virginia were also arrested for violent entry and disorderly conduct.....you would think these guys could show their anger for losing an election in more constructive ways like false arrests of innocent people and then framing them to get wrongful convictions, normal stuff like that....
Agreed.

I find it pure comedy gold how NOBODY knows the difference between the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia and the Confederate Flag.
I find it pure comedy gold that you dic suckers keep ending up cheering for the side who lost.......

_00-rac008 (225).jpg

She was videotaped, idiot. She died while attacking the U.S. Congress while it was carrying out its constitutional duties. Good riddance to bad trash.

good idea, Lysie----when are you leaving? Some disgusting filth have decided that shooting LOOTERS and ARSONISTS in action or even jailing them is a GROSS EVIL -------but you have decided that people of NULL COLOR who engage in a sit-in should be SHOT.
How many congressmen did she kill? Did she burn
the capitol building to the ground? Did she toss
Molotov cocktails. By your criteria all of OCCUPY
WALL STREET squatters in Zuccotti Park should have
been machine gunned.

View attachment 442790

View attachment 442791

Agreed.

I find it pure comedy gold that you dic suckers keep ending up cheering for the side who lost.......

View attachment 443296

lost what??

View attachment 442790

View attachment 442791

Agreed.

View attachment 443296
I have NEVER waived EITHER of those flags.

Just because your little feelies get hurt at the sight of the Northern Virginia Battle Flag does not mean mine should too. That flag was nothing more than a symbol of the south for well more than 50 years. It really means nothing to me.

In fact, CBS had a television show about two protagonist Georgia moonshining boys who drove around a race car with that flag painted on the top of it. And nobody gave a shit about that car or the battle flag long after that series was canceled. So, why now?

A symbol only has power if those offended by it give it power. Those who wave it as a racial intimidation tool can only do so because their targets willfully accept its power.

If you really want to take the power out of that stupid flag, don't try to ban it and shame anyone who displays it. Just get the LGBTQ community to wave it at gay pride parades. That will suck the allure right out. The racist assholes will never touch it again.

But, the real point is that the flag you posted is NOT the "Confederate Flag" like most people claim.

View attachment 442790

View attachment 442791

Agreed.

View attachment 443296
I have NEVER waived EITHER of those flags.

Just because your little feelies get hurt at the sight of the Northern Virginia Battle Flag does not mean mine should too. That flag was nothing more than a symbol of the south for well more than 50 years. It really means nothing to me.

In fact, CBS had a television show about two protagonist Georgia moonshining boys who drove around a race car with that flag painted on the top of it. And nobody gave a shit about that car or the battle flag long after that series was canceled. So, why now?

A symbol only has power if those offended by it give it power. Those who wave it as a racial intimidation tool can only do so because their targets willfully accept its power.

If you really want to take the power out of that stupid flag, don't try to ban it and shame anyone who displays it. Just get the LGBTQ community to wave it at gay pride parades. That will suck the allure right out. The racist assholes will never touch it again.

But, the real point is that the flag you posted is NOT the "Confederate Flag" like most people claim.
Don't have to wave that flag to be a fanboy for Neo-Nazis and fascists...

The fact that so many tears are flowing from you and them tells me this...

Cry harder cuck
20201107_171407.png

There is no way any decent American can condone or defend what occurred Jan. 6 at the Capitol. Don't even try to minimize it. I'm so happy that they got the guy with the confederate flag flouncing throw the halls. One I really want to see apprehended is the guy with the longish dark hair and grey beard who was smashing the window with a riot shield.

The real disgrace is the Virginia cops. They attacked what they took a solemn oath to defend. This is beyond despicable.

Yep, our resident clown Eric Arthur Blair as recently as day before yesterday was claiming it was AntiFa :laugh:

Absolutely. Come hang me MoFo! Just STFU and bring it instead of acting like a whiney little bitch.

I take this as a confession that you were somehow complicit with the riot. in earlier times, people who did this sort of shit were hanged.

There is a road in northern Virginia about a 20 minute drive from the Capitol. It's called Gallows Road.

Complicit? No, too old beat up and disabled to be there. I don't support the violence but there was very little violence committed and it was participated in by the Capitol cops as well as a tiny percentage of demonstrators. You get that many people together addressing heated issues and shit happens; almost always does for the last several decades. But, yes, I do indeed support the cause of the demonstrators and applaud their patriotism.

If you support and applaud a deliberate attack, likely pre-planned on the United States Capitol by anti-American terrorists, at which plenty of violence occurred, while Congress was carrying out its duties under the U.S. Constitution, you are as disgusting and filthy as they are. It is absolutely vile to refer to this trash as "patriots," as they are the opposite, unless you mean that they are Russian patriots. You must be totally ignorant to think that cops don't react violently to violence.

I am pleased and proud to be a Patriot and to support fellow American Patriots. Since you obviously either don't know or care who Patriots are I should remind you that they were the guys who-in total violation of the law-gave us this Nation and the Constitution that governs it. They were the guys who in other violations of the law bled and died in a thousand other places so that you could live in relative peace freedom and luxury. If there were traitors there that day it was those who were elected to serve the People but may in fact have been in the act of betraying the People and the Constitution they swore to serve and pathetic little worms like you who choose to use your Patriot-given right of free speech to defame actual Patriots and defend those who shoot down innocent unarmed American women for exercising theirs. Feel free to slither back under your rock.

So your little insurrectionist fuckers are the founding fathers? When did they want to tear apart Democracy to save democracy?

So your little insurrectionist fuckers are the founding fathers? When did they want to tear apart Democracy to save democracy?

Just how is that being patriotic. Your whole white privilege movement is an insult to actual patriotic Americans.

"So your little insurrectionist fuckers are the founding fathers? When did they want to tear apart Democracy to save democracy?"
Never and there have been and remain many Patriots who were not FF.

"Just how is that being patriotic. Your whole white privilege movement is an insult to actual patriotic Americans."
Save your bullshit propaganda. You might need it sometime if you run into retarded sheep somewhere. Don't flatter yourself into thinking you know what a patriotic American is.

What is a Patriotic American?

One who knows the importance of our founding and history.

In other words, folks who just sit around and run their damn mouth about what somebody else accomplished.

It wasn't black people who freed you from slavery, gave you the right to vote, and gave you your civil rights. It wasn't even black people who gave you a country to live in, a constitution to protect those rights.

Them wuz white people, homie.

If it weren't for we white people, you'd still be running around in some tropical disease-filled jungle, naked and cannibalizing each other.

:laughing0301:

Black slaves built much of historical Washington DC including the White House.

Did the little lady pick up your tidy whities from the dry cleaner? Put them on and goose step your way down main street.

Of course they built much of Washington, there were white overseers and foremen in order for that to happen. Where were all the magnificent cities and buildings in Africa during that same time period? They didn't exist.

At the same point in time that Europe and much of the civilized world had cities, fortresses, cathedrals, and markets, Africa was still a barely-inhabitable jungle that only warring tribes could inhabit. Do you think those Middle-century Africans were peaceful people who sat around weaving baskets all day?

No. They raided each other's tribes, taking prisoners, making slaves out others, and cannibalizing their enemies. The inconvenient and uncomfortable truth is this: There were really no African cities to speak on, until the white man colonized portions of it. Same thing goes with the Native Americans.

I know you don't want to hear this and if it makes me sound "racist", well too fucking bad. You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own truth.

good idea, Lysie----when are you leaving? Some disgusting filth have decided that shooting LOOTERS and ARSONISTS in action or even jailing them is a GROSS EVIL -------but you have decided that people of NULL COLOR who engage in a sit-in should be SHOT.
been machine gunned.

Asshole, nobody ever defended looters and arsonist. This bitch got killed attacking the U.S. Government while Congress was carrying out one of its most important duties under the U.S. Constitution. Camping in a park is nowhere near the same thing as this traitor did. I'm an American who is not a traitor and I'm not going anywhere. Why don't you move to another country where they celebrate traitors?

been machine gunned.

Asshole, nobody ever defended looters and arsonist. This bitch got killed attacking the U.S. Government while Congress was carrying out one of its most important duties under the U.S. Constitution. Camping in a park is nowhere near the same thing as this traitor did. I'm an American who is not a traitor and I'm not going anywhere. Why don't you move to another country where they celebrate traitors?

"NOBODY"?? where have you been?
"ATTACKING THE U.S. government"???? anyone
dead other than her? Molotov cocktail throwing BITCHES and MOTHAFUCKAS have widespread fan
clubs and supporters in this country-----eg. bitch-
urooj rahman whose city is lined with the dead and
the rubble of the "CAUSE" that disgusting sow supports. By happenstance I ended up on Gold street, NYC at the time of the infestation by OCCUPY
WALL STREET pigs. The stats of those who died because of the utterly IMPASSABLE by ways for emergency vehicles----SOMEHOW, was not published. Somehow deaths not even attributable to the
"SEDITION" of the Capitol Building have MADE IT
INTO THE PUBLISHED STATS

Just how is that being patriotic. Your whole white privilege movement is an insult to actual patriotic Americans.

"So your little insurrectionist fuckers are the founding fathers? When did they want to tear apart Democracy to save democracy?"

"Just how is that being patriotic. Your whole white privilege movement is an insult to actual patriotic Americans."
Save your bullshit propaganda. You might need it sometime if you run into retarded sheep somewhere. Don't flatter yourself into thinking you know what a patriotic American is.

In other words, folks who just sit around and run their damn mouth about what somebody else accomplished.

I thought that's what everyone on here does. Maybe you think you're the profound one?

I don't question who is a patriot and who is not or who is a REAL American and who is not.

It wasn't black people who freed you from slavery, gave you the right to vote, and gave you your civil rights.

It was alot of them that lost their lives for me to have those rights, along with a lot of white folks who weren't racist trash.

It wasn't even black people who gave you a country to live in, a constitution to protect those rights.

It damn sure wasn't white racist like you, dude.

If it weren't for we white people, you'd still be running around in some tropical disease-filled jungle, naked and cannibalizing each other.

Is that suppose to be funny? If it was for the native americans your white racist ass would have died before you even got started. Now run tell that you racist POS.

If you have to ask you'll never know.

I already know I just want one of you ass clowns who are always trying to tell us who is one and who isn't to give us the definition.

View attachment 442790

Ah yes, Delaware...the once Confederate stronghold.....rumor has it that this guy was already wanted by the FBI but can't confirm that yet.....if he was, that would definitely explain that "Oy vey!" look in this picture....Almost like he just realized "Oh shit!! - I forgot that I'm wanted by the FBI.."
View attachment 442791

In addition to this arrest, the FBI also announced arrests of 2 off-duty officers from Virginia who were also arrested for violent entry and disorderly conduct.....you would think these guys could show their anger for losing an election in more constructive ways like false arrests of innocent people and then framing them to get wrongful convictions, normal stuff like that....
Oh - NO----he walked around with a flag---how awful...NOT.

Pathetic that you take glee in him being harassed. HE isn't the head case that you are. He's a better person than you.

Are you really that big of a fool.

Federal prosecutors say Kevin Seefried was arrested in Delaware along with his son Hunter Seefried. Prosecutors say both entered the Senate building through a broken window.

They were charged with unlawfully entering a restricted building, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds and degradation of government property.
What part of "charged is not convicted" do you idiots not understand? Also the alleged crimes he is charged with are not even remotely as serious as Treason Insurrection or Rebellion.

Thxs Barnaby Jones we didn't realize that. Where is his ass sitting at tonite?

It wasn't black people who freed you from slavery, gave you the right to vote, and gave you your civil rights.

It was alot of them that lost their lives for me to have those rights, along with a lot of white folks who weren't racist trash.

It wasn't even black people who gave you a country to live in, a constitution to protect those rights.

Is that suppose to be funny? If it was for the native americans your white racist ass would have died before you even got started. Now run tell that you racist POS.

Naw, those Europeans would have eventually survived. It's wasn't like they were all going to starve to death and go out of existence. We're a persistent bunch, and we were bringing civilization to those African jungles while those Africans were living in stick and mud huts. They'd still be doing that if we hadn't colonized them.

Naw, those Europeans would have eventually survived. It's wasn't like they were all going to starve to death and go out of existence. We're a persistent bunch, and we were bringing civilization to those African jungles while those Africans were living in stick and mud huts. They'd still be doing that if we hadn't colonized them.

Here is another ass clown riding off of the accomplishments of someone else. We did this and We did that. They did this and You didn't do a damn thing.

Forum List

Back