DC mom given $10,800 taxpayer-$ in aid spends $6,000 on MIAMI trip and vacation outfits

So how many decades to they give her to pay it back? Now the kids will have no milk by July 04 and go to shoplifting as she is laid up with something.

Notice: It does not say "HUSBAND" as always. You can get paid more with both in "the system" abusing the system. It is reperations after all.

Joined by her children's father, they splashed out on luxury amenities including steak dinners, new gadgets and toys for her kids, brand new outfits, and a boat tour past Miami's most expensive mansions.

Miller justified the extravagance by saying she hoped to inspire her children and teach them that if they work hard they too may be able to afford a Miami mansion.

Well, so is the criminality of your orange fuhrer.

Misusing charities comes in all shapes.

Some like the poor lady in this thread cheated the charity given to her by a few thousand dollars.

While your orange douchebag misused charity by a few million dollars. Sorry, chum. But, them's the facts. :itsok:

From the link:

As part of the settlement, Mr. Trump, who at first dismissed the suit as a political attack, made 19 detailed admissions, acknowledging, for example, that the foundation had purchased the $10,000 portrait of himself that was ultimately displayed at one of his Florida hotels.

He admitted to using the foundation’s money to settle obligations of some of his for-profit companies, including a golf club in Westchester County, N.Y., and Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Florida which he frequently visits.

And he admitted that the foundation had given his presidential campaign control over about $2.8 million that the foundation had raised at a veterans fund-raiser in Iowa in January 2016. Mr. Trump acknowledged the fund-raiser was in fact a campaign event.

Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation (Published 2019)
A fucking thread about tax payers paying for peoples vacations and you bring up trump. Out of nowhere.
Your obsession is pathetic. And really fucking weird, too.

You remind of my daughter when she was 16 and couldn't talk about anything other than her boyfriend.

LOL
Right?

And it gets worse if the boyfriend “done them wrong.” That’s the attitude of the TDS folk about Trump.

All they need is another 16-year-old girl to say “I don’t know what you ever saw him. You can do so much better.”

It’s a thread about one woman misusing government welfare.

But enjoy your TDS!

How are you mentally preparing for the trauma of seeing Trump in the White House in 2025?
tds.png

I don’t think any government handouts should be in the form of money, or something easily exchanged for money. Instead of food stamps, for example, there should be free food shops where welfare people go.

As someone who once provided financial literacy training to welfare recipients (I quit in exasperation), I can’t tell you how many tImes I showed them how the $20 they were spending at the bar twice a week with their friends could be saved for a rainy day - or their future. Nobody cared.

A fucking thread about tax payers paying for peoples vacations and you bring up trump. Out of nowhere.
Some poor black woman spends a couple of thousand dollars and the retards are up in arms.

You point out that their orange fuhrer stole a couple million and they shrug it off. LOL

And you retards wonder why we make fun of you. :itsok:

Why are you hangin' with the "poors"? ;)
I was volunteering at a financial literacy course - and budgeting was part of it. Oh, the stories I could tell!

I ended up quitting. Very frustrating to work with people who keep making the same mistakes over and over and refuse to learn.

Some poor black woman spends a couple of thousand dollars and the retards are up in arms.

You point out that their orange fuhrer stole a couple million and they shrug it off. LOL

She spent OUR money. She’s on government assistance.

These huge tax refunds for parents to blow is the Republican plan.

Democrats would have paid for their healthcare & housing instead of massive tax credits for having babies.

Of course, you miss my point to continue your deflection to your obsession. LOL

Of course, you miss my point to continue your deflection to your obsession. LOL
Like I said. A fraud is a fraud. Both involve charity fraud.

Of course, a racist like you will focus on the fraud by black women while ignoring the fraud committed by your orange fuhrer.

Hope he is paying for all that ass-licking you are giving him. If I were you, I would get the money upfront. Your fuhrer is notorious for not paying his bills. Thoughts & prayers.

Do you live in DC? No? Then, nope. It's not your money.

Let me know if you are still confused.
I live right outside and pay for it indirectly. Instead of using the funds to make DC safer by hiring more cops and fixing decaying structures, they give it to a deadbeat who blows right through it.

I no longer see shows, go to special museum exhibits, sign up for seminars, etc., etc., because DC has become a dangerous shithole.

Like I said. A fraud is a fraud. Both involve charity fraud.

Of course, a racist like you will focus on the fraud by black women while ignoring the fraud committed by your orange fuhrer.

Hope he is paying for all that ass-licking you are giving him. If I were you, I would get the money upfront. Your fuhrer is notorious for not paying his bills. Thoughts & prayers.
Its the topic, you stupid fuckin retard :itsok:

Well, the PPP that Trump passed has an estimated $200,000,000,000 in fraud. But MAGA doesn't seem to care about that.

Best that we focus on a black woman, amirite?

Forum List

Back