DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
“You have a mayor who hates guns,” new Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser told a crowd at the St. Augustine Catholic Church recently. The Washington Interfaith Network was gathered at the church to discuss a number of different issues, including the city’s new gun carry law. The mayor’s comments came after DC’s latest move to ban the legal carry of firearms from places of worship unless the house of worship specifically says otherwise.
“If it was up to me, we wouldn’t have any handguns in the District of Columbia,” theWashington Post quoted the mayor as saying. “I swear to protect the Constitution and what the courts say, but I will do it in the most restrictive way as possible.”
DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns Washington Free Beacon
A reasonable initiative!!!
Somebody must support him somehow. Are there anybody who listen to the DC Mayor?
images

Inanimate objects are now evil?

Interesting theory....
Not really, it's a fact in this case since a gun has but one purpose.

No a gun does not have one purpose.
A Gun is used as a deterrent and hopefully not to kill which happens more often than not.
It is also used in sports and competition. May Teens have won college scholarships.

“You have a mayor who hates guns,” new Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser told a crowd at the St. Augustine Catholic Church recently. The Washington Interfaith Network was gathered at the church to discuss a number of different issues, including the city’s new gun carry law. The mayor’s comments came after DC’s latest move to ban the legal carry of firearms from places of worship unless the house of worship specifically says otherwise.
“If it was up to me, we wouldn’t have any handguns in the District of Columbia,” theWashington Post quoted the mayor as saying. “I swear to protect the Constitution and what the courts say, but I will do it in the most restrictive way as possible.”
DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns Washington Free Beacon
A reasonable initiative!!!
Somebody must support him somehow. Are there anybody who listen to the DC Mayor?
images

I bet he has never shot a gun in his life and he believes all of lies out there about guns.

Interesting theory....

A Gun is used as a deterrent and hopefully not to kill which happens more often than not.
It is also used in sports and competition. May Teens have won college scholarships.
A gun is for killing things, period. All the rest is playing or training, you wouldn't want the gun pointed at you during those times now would you? And why, because it's for killing things, you in this case.

Interesting theory....

A gun is for killing things, period. All the rest is playing or training, you wouldn't want the gun pointed at you during those times now would you? And why, because it's for killing things, you in this case.

I see that you have no understanding at all about a gun being a deterrent.

Interesting theory....

That's mainly because they aren't.

Interesting theory....

I wouldn't want a chainsaw against me either.

Guns do not determine their purpose. They are inanimate objects. The person holding the gun determines their purpose.

Interesting theory....

I wouldn't want a chainsaw against me either.

Guns do not determine their purpose. They are inanimate objects. The person holding the gun determines their purpose.
No, and technically a chain saw has only one purpose as well. Just because you can crave ice with it doesn't change what it's for anymore than you can pound a nail with a gun. Maybe you should try that last one out eh?

Interesting theory....

That's mainly because they aren't.

Yes they are.
They just aren't reported in the news like gun deaths.
There are millions of gun deterrent stories compared to thousands of gun story deaths.

Forum List

Back