DC has turned into Gestapoland

Our tyrannical govt is at war with its citizens. The federal govt is a clear and present danger to this country.
Its the elitist trying to take out the govs everywhere they can. Infiltrators and facist in ours need to go away or be put away. Then again at the rate the corp thugs are going if people just avoid them everywhere they can and keep rebuilding and planning for their ultimate demise in ten years we may begin to look something like the originators intended for a country of freedom minded God's people.

Wow. I'm surprised no one is making a stink about that shit.

I wonder what business will be like for places in the area after a month or two.

Speaking for the leftists who shy away from like threads, think of us as dogs who are devoted to their masters even when beaten & abused. Difference is they're innocent and beautiful, we're just fucked.

Dollars to donuts there's a story on left-sites telling us how conservatives are authoritarian, without a reason of course. Everyday is opposite day in PROG. Let's split the country already.

This is going to bankrupt the relatively few brave businesses who have opened shop in the poor and black 8th district, where only 1/3rd of residents have been vaxxed. So much for the leftists’ claim that they want to help black and poor people - I guess driving out their little shops and leaving them in a complete food desert will be a help.

Forum List

Back