Daylight robbery at Neiman Marcus in San Francisco - no arrests despite catching the theft on multiple cameras

This sort of thing would qualify as a disincentive to merchants.

What major chain wants to open up in San Francisco? In the cyber world, organizations are moving towards a “Zero Trust Architecture” which basically means “trust no one, inspect everything and everybody”. Maybe big retailers should do the same from a physical security standpoint by focusing online and reducing the numbers of physical stores; only locating in states and cities where they will get protection. Further, if you are shopper and you want to shop in these stores, you agree to be monitored and subject to inspection and enforcement as per loss prevention policy.

Reduce the ability to steal. That will go over well with the ACLU but fuck them. What about the rights of businesses?

It seems this is occurring organically via natural selection. Stores like CVS, Target, and Walgreens are closing their SF stores due to rampant thievery. The result is fewer options for critical services (like pharmacies) for the city residents. Eventually, they will either rise up and do something about the crime in their neighborhoods, or they'll leave and let the animals take over. It's pure Darwinism at work, man. Adapt or die.

The theory is if the loss is covered by insurance there is no crime. Naturally most homeowners also have insurance. It is just racist for a homeowner to object to robbery where they suffer no real loss.
What a moronic theory. Did these idiots even consider deductibles aren’t covered? As well as most if not all of these companies self insure for the first million?
Remember this?

LOL! I hope to see many more of these as California accelerates it's transformation into Venezuela.

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Police were investigating a brazen designer handbag robbery at high-end luxury retailer Neiman Marcus near San Francisco’s Union Square, Monday evening.

It happened at approximately 5:49 p.m. according to San Francisco police. Witnesses told responding officers that multiple suspects entered the store, located at 150 Stockton Street, grabbed the merchandise and fled in multiple vehicles.

At least 6 of the suspects were caught on cellphone video as they ran out of the store onto Stockton Street, with their arms full of handbags. The merchandise still had the anti-theft devices attached.

The suspects can be seen running to getaway cars.

No arrests have been made. Police were asking anyone with information to contact SFPD at 415-575-4444 or text a tip to TIP411 and start the message with SFPD.
Like the D.C. bomber on Jan 6th? Who is covering for that bomber?

I'm sure the FBI will use the video footage to track down and arrest them....like they did with the 91 year old vet who walked through the door being held open by a Capitol Policeman on 1/6....

:p

What major chain wants to open up in San Francisco? In the cyber world, organizations are moving towards a “Zero Trust Architecture” which basically means “trust no one, inspect everything and everybody”. Maybe big retailers should do the same from a physical security standpoint by focusing online and reducing the numbers of physical stores; only locating in states and cities where they will get protection. Further, if you are shopper and you want to shop in these stores, you agree to be monitored and subject to inspection and enforcement as per loss prevention policy.

Reduce the ability to steal. That will go over well with the ACLU but fuck them. What about the rights of businesses?

It seems this is occurring organically via natural selection. Stores like CVS, Target, and Walgreens are closing their SF stores due to rampant thievery. The result is fewer options for critical services (like pharmacies) for the city residents. Eventually, they will either rise up and do something about the crime in their neighborhoods, or they'll leave and let the animals take over. It's pure Darwinism at work, man. Adapt or die.

then, Black Organizations are going to try an guilt or mandate that major stores open in the cities and accept theft and/or looting.

LOL! I hope to see many more of these as California accelerates it's transformation into Venezuela.

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Police were investigating a brazen designer handbag robbery at high-end luxury retailer Neiman Marcus near San Francisco’s Union Square, Monday evening.

It happened at approximately 5:49 p.m. according to San Francisco police. Witnesses told responding officers that multiple suspects entered the store, located at 150 Stockton Street, grabbed the merchandise and fled in multiple vehicles.

At least 6 of the suspects were caught on cellphone video as they ran out of the store onto Stockton Street, with their arms full of handbags. The merchandise still had the anti-theft devices attached.

No arrests have been made. Police were asking anyone with information to contact SFPD at 415-575-4444 or text a tip to TIP411 and start the message with SFPD.
Like the D.C. bomber on Jan 6th? Who is covering for that bomber?

WTF are you talking about, nutjob?

then, Black Organizations are going to try an guilt or mandate that major stores open in the cities and accept theft and/or looting.

They tried that during the year-long orgy of violence, rioting, and theft that was the BLM/Antifa movement. It didn't work. The stores still shut down and most are not coming back.

Spot on
Blacks of course, who feel privileged to do as they please knowing nothing will happen to them.
Spot on as always, professor! Have you informed the world that our minority imprisonment stats are fake? Won't everyone be surprised!

You must have missed the many news stories out there about cities that have decided to leave shoplifters alone. In San Franasshole you can steal up to $949.00 (Prop 47) without fear of getting busted.
Try to keep up, reading is good for you.

"The retail executives and police officers emphasized the role of organized crime in the thefts. And they told the supervisors that Proposition 47, the 2014 ballot measure that reclassified nonviolent thefts as misdemeanors if the stolen goods are worth less than $950, had emboldened thieves."

"As I was paying for it, a man walked into the store, grabbed a handful of beef jerky and walked out. I looked over at an employee, who shrugged. Then I went to Safeway next door for some groceries and I saw a man stuffing three bottles of wine into a backpack and walking casually toward the exit. On his way out he bagged some snacks. I asked the Safeway clerk about the thefts.
“I’m new to San Francisco,” I said. “Is it optional to pay for things here?”
Five years later, the shoplifting epidemic in San Francisco has only worsened.
At a board of supervisors hearing last week, representatives from Walgreens said that thefts at its stores in San Francisco were four times the chain’s national average, and that it had closed 17 stores, largely because the scale of thefts had made business untenable."

"Brendan Dugan, the director of the retail crime division at CVS Health, called San Francisco “one of the epicenters of organized retail crime” and said employees were instructed not to pursue suspected thieves because encounters had become too dangerous.

“We’ve had incidents where our security officers are assaulted on a pretty regular basis in San Francisco,” Dugan said."

"Thieves “are obviously choosing locales based on what the consequences are,” Safaí said. “If there are no consequences for their actions, then you invite the behavior. Over and over.”

Designer handbag robbery? Only in San Francisco. Cops need to stake out the store for when they come back for the matching shoes.

The cops know it's a waste of time because of Prop 47.
As long as you steal less than $950.00 in California, there's no prosecution.

SF is reaping what they sew. I have to imagine many stores will no longer be there in a decade.

Many are already gone. Walgreens, Target, and CVS have all closed many stores in SF due to out of control thievery. Nike's flagship store in SF is on the verge of shutting down due to rampant shoplifting. If these woke corporations contributed to the campaigns of the people who run SF, and many of them did, then they deserve this and more. I hope they all go out of business.
any stores left in san francisoc? perhap pier 39? l.ol

What are the stats on the imprisoned Indigene minority? In many cities, blm baboonage had much video coverage from cams.

I guess the point here is that they should arrest the thief before they physically catch up to him?

How does that work?

It's legal to walk in and steal private property in California. This is just another example of the depravity occurring there.
Commiefornia will be the model par excellence for human pathology for much of the near future.

I guess the point here is that they should arrest the thief before they physically catch up to him?

How does that work?

It's legal to walk in and steal private property in California. This is just another example of the depravity occurring there.
Commiefornia will be the model par excellence for human pathology for much of the near future.

It must have rolled over from Texas.... Dallas Police Need Help Identifying Man, Woman Who Stole From Neiman Marcus In Downtown

How does that work?

It must have rolled over from Texas.... Dallas Police Need Help Identifying Man, Woman Who Stole From Neiman Marcus In Downtown
whats with these people and neiman marcus. they got to need money real bad, cause that stuff is but ugly.

Forum List

Back