Day-Off Labor Day Dance Party

Sorry that it look me so long to come back here, but now I can post some more music before I go back to my Spooktember thread. I'm going to do some seventies and eighties now. :dance: Also throwing a couple of favorite Halloween hits in. 🎃

hey Road Runner as i remember,you also find this scene from my favorite movie of all time exciting and also gives you goosebumps same as me right?

Off topic,that movie is so special to me I wish thst everything thst happened in that movie was a true life story and I was Kevin bacon and everything thst happened to him in that film happened to me.pretty funny don’t you think? :biggrin:

Off topic,that movie is so special to me I wish thst everything thst happened in that movie was a true life story and I was Kevin bacon and everything thst happened to him in that film happened to me.pretty funny don’t you think? :biggrin:

Yep, but right now with everything going on in this country and with Trump, no offense or anything but I have a whole lot more to think about right now than that and this thread.

Forum List

Back