David Petraeus delivers a "Stark Warning" to the Pentagon

Oh, another thing on the safety of our troops. I watched "Hurt Locker" and if I were in charge on the ground, I'd make sure that every male over the age of 15 knew that we were going to march everyone of them, every male over 15, out ahead of us to make sure they are no IED's on the ground.

The Hurt Locker? Really? So you're going to take the word of a inaccurate movie over the leading general on the ground.

:cuckoo:

What word? If the streets are unsafe in the city, the first ones who would know about it would be any male over the age of 15 instead of one of my guys

no american troops have died for israel.

That's not answering my question and you know it Jillian.

it answers your question because your question posits a false premise. and i don't deal in agenda-driven false premises... even if they're posed by someone i usually agree with.

and according to the opinion piece, petraeus denies having sent such a report to the white house.

If I was supposedly living in a place that was compared unfavorably to a Nazi Death Camp, why wouldn't I leave...joyfully?

So you're saying all the Jews should of just left Germany and that's it their fault that they stayed? :eusa_think:

Very interesting.

If I was supposedly living in a place that was compared unfavorably to a Nazi Death Camp, why wouldn't I leave...joyfully?

So you're saying all the Jews should of just left Germany and that's it their fault that they stayed? :eusa_think:

Very interesting.

Are you ignorant or just plain stupid? The West Bank and Gaza have been compared unfavorably to Nazi Camps

it answers your question because your question posits a false premise. and i don't deal in agenda-driven false premises... even if they're posed by someone i usually agree with.

and according to the opinion piece, petraeus denies having sent such a report to the white house.

Except it's not my question. It's a statement by General David Petraeus that Frank called insane. So I asked him for his thoughts about it.

As for Petraeus denying having sent such a report, you did not read it.

[UPDATE 2--from Mark Perry: A senior military officer told Foreign Policy by email that one minor detail in my report, "The Petraeus Briefing" was incorrect: a request from General Petraeus for the Palestinian occupied territories (but, as I made clear, not Israel itself), be brought within CENTCOM's region of operation was sent to JCS Chairman Mullen - and not directly to the White House. My information was based on conversations with CENTCOM officials, who believed they were giving me correct information. It is significant that the correction was made, not because it is an important detail, but because it is was inconsequential to the overall narrative. In effect, the U.S. military has clearly said there was nothing in this report that could be denied.]

Last edited:
Are you ignorant or just plain stupid? The West Bank and Gaza have been compared unfavorably to Nazi Camps

I know what they have been compared to. I don't agree with such comparisons.

However, do you feel all the Palis should just pack up and leave when faced with such opposition?

Except it's not my question. It's a statement by General David Petraeus that Frank called insane. So I asked him for his thoughts about it.

As for Petraeus denying having sent such a report, you did not read it.

[UPDATE 2--from Mark Perry: A senior military officer told Foreign Policy by email that one minor detail in my report, "The Petraeus Briefing" was incorrect: a request from General Petraeus for the Palestinian occupied territories (but, as I made clear, not Israel itself), be brought within CENTCOM's region of operation was sent to JCS Chairman Mullen - and not directly to the White House. My information was based on conversations with CENTCOM officials, who believed they were giving me correct information. It is significant that the correction was made, not because it is an important detail, but because it is was inconsequential to the overall narrative. In effect, the U.S. military has clearly said there was nothing in this report that could be denied.]

Peatreus inserting himself into the Palestinian question and believing that pressuring Israel is the key to peace in the ME is why I called that insane

you know i never agree with CF, but that isn't what he said... and you know it.

I know what he said. I see him saying that the Palis should be glad to leave because the place has been compared to a Nazi Death Camp by some. This is ignoring that some of those people have been living there all their lives, it's their homeland, their place of birth.

The fact Frank says they should just up and leave is not only wrong but it's troubling.

You already saw what Frank said about a one-way ticket. Do you agree Jillian?

Do you agree with this statement?

I've said before Israel should give ever Palestinian a one way ticket to the Arab homeland of their choice.

Yes or No?

I know what they have been compared to. I don't agree with such comparisons.

However, do you feel all the Palis should just pack up and leave when faced with such opposition?

Yes, because Arafat and the PLO turned it into a place that makes Detroit look like Paradise.

Yes, because Arafat and the PLO turned it into a place that makes Detroit look like Paradise.

Just curious:

If it came down to it, your solution to this whole situation would be to give Israel all the land and kick the Palis out?

Just curious:

If it came down to it, your solution to this whole situation would be to give Israel all the land and kick the Palis out?

How many times do I have to say it? YES!

When the PLO ruled the area they kept the populace uneducated and angry and had them turn their anger, not to their Arab brother who were fucking them, but toward Israel. They belong back in big Arab cities when, if they choose to vent their anger, at least it will be directed toward the people who fucked them

Forum List

Back