David Irving on the 3rd Reich

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
He seems a bit hard to get into right away but he's actually very funny. And I have a very short attention span.

I don't post this in order to sway anyone into nazi sympathy and i have no political inclinations against jews myself. I am completely neutral. I won't stop seeing this sort of thing though, because when one is being observed, one cannot help observing back. I know far more and guess a vast more than what anyone suspects, because I never write about it. If that isn't enough for y'all, then nothing is.

The fact remains that the greatest example of questioning of the common consensus today, is the history of the nazis and the propaganda that lives on today.

Any truth seeker should find this interesting.

Hard to get into? Hard to get into? Not five minutes into the presentation he calls himself a Holocaust survivor because he was deprived of toys when he was a small child.

This video is a much see:

Published on Feb 6, 2014
[ MEANWHILE . . while the world is fretting about "TOOTHPASTE BOMBS" . . . ]

In every major world wide events such as civil wars, world wars, revolutions, rebellions, terrorism, assassinations, political, social and all kinds of turmoils or chaos - the Jesuits are the orchestrator. Many historians and writers such as ERIC JON PHELPS, AVRO MANHATTAN, ALBERTO RIVERA, JOHN LOFTUS, EDMUND PARIS, DARYL EBERHART, DAVID GUYAT, ALEXANDER JAMES, CHARLES CHINIQUY, JOSE RIZAL, AND OTHERS point their finger to the Jesuits and the Vatican as the culprits.

The Jesuits are also the culprits and detonated the Atomic Bomb blast in Hiroshima during the closing end of World War II. The Jesuits are also the culprits for the Sinking Of Titanic killing John Jacob Astor on board who is against the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank - A Privately Owned Bank. And Jesuit's boys (satanic bloodlines) meeting better known as the Creatures of the Jekyll Island).

The Roman Catholic Church is a mere continuation of the Roman Empire (Julius Ceasar, Nero, Constantin, Agustus Ceasar, etc.) and the Jesuit Order is the old Roman Empire Pretorian Guard where NAZI SS was pattern from the Jesuit Order. NAZI notorious general Reinhard Ghelen trained and created the CIA and the Israeli Masonic-Zionist MOSSAD. In the Philippines, the Light A Fire Movement during Marcos regime was led by Ed Olaguer and master-minded by the Jesuit Order. Fr. Romeo "Archie" Intengan and Norberto Gonzales (GMA's National Security Adviser)

The 9/11 WTC Terrorist Attack was ordered by the Jesuit General - Count Peter Hans Kolvenbach according to Eric Jon Phelps. The masonic Osama bin Ladin praised the attack allowed by the traitor to the American people George W. Bush a member of the secret society Skull & Bones. I've a picture of Bush Sr. & Bush Jr. including Gen. Eisenhower inside the satanic worship location in the Bohemian Grove in California. Inside the Bohemian Grove, the Jesuit practice satanic rituals. The Jesuit Order are also sorcerers, like Ignatius Loyola founder of the Jesuit Order levitate above the ground during meditation according to Alberto Rivera, former Jesuit Priest.

Jesuits helped to start two world wars! (1&2)
______
Look at timeline 28:08 see the map of the lay lines for those concentration camps - see the pentagram? They formed a perfect pentagram with those concentration camps. Who had those camps built in those strategic locations? The Vatican's Jesuits. They had a meticulous list as to those who were going to be killed. You'll learn the details in this video that you've never heard anywhere - most likely. These are things the Vatican tried to keep hidden. They are fully behind the holocaust right down to building the camps and designed the lay lines exactly where they should be placed to form that pentagram to Lucifer (their god).

Last edited:
This video is a much see:

Published on Feb 6, 2014
[ MEANWHILE . . while the world is fretting about "TOOTHPASTE BOMBS" . . . ]

In every major world wide events such as civil wars, world wars, revolutions, rebellions, terrorism, assassinations, political, social and all kinds of turmoils or chaos - the Jesuits are the orchestrator. Many historians and writers such as ERIC JON PHELPS, AVRO MANHATTAN, ALBERTO RIVERA, JOHN LOFTUS, EDMUND PARIS, DARYL EBERHART, DAVID GUYAT, ALEXANDER JAMES, CHARLES CHINIQUY, JOSE RIZAL, AND OTHERS point their finger to the Jesuits and the Vatican as the culprits.

The Jesuits are also the culprits and detonated the Atomic Bomb blast in Hiroshima during the closing end of World War II. The Jesuits are also the culprits for the Sinking Of Titanic killing John Jacob Astor on board who is against the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank - A Privately Owned Bank. And Jesuit's boys (satanic bloodlines) meeting better known as the Creatures of the Jekyll Island).

The Roman Catholic Church is a mere continuation of the Roman Empire (Julius Ceasar, Nero, Constantin, Agustus Ceasar, etc.) and the Jesuit Order is the old Roman Empire Pretorian Guard where NAZI SS was pattern from the Jesuit Order. NAZI notorious general Reinhard Ghelen trained and created the CIA and the Israeli Masonic-Zionist MOSSAD. In the Philippines, the Light A Fire Movement during Marcos regime was led by Ed Olaguer and master-minded by the Jesuit Order. Fr. Romeo "Archie" Intengan and Norberto Gonzales (GMA's National Security Adviser)

The 9/11 WTC Terrorist Attack was ordered by the Jesuit General - Count Peter Hans Kolvenbach according to Eric Jon Phelps. The masonic Osama bin Ladin praised the attack allowed by the traitor to the American people George W. Bush a member of the secret society Skull & Bones. I've a picture of Bush Sr. & Bush Jr. including Gen. Eisenhower inside the satanic worship location in the Bohemian Grove in California. Inside the Bohemian Grove, the Jesuit practice satanic rituals. The Jesuit Order are also sorcerers, like Ignatius Loyola founder of the Jesuit Order levitate above the ground during meditation according to Alberto Rivera, former Jesuit Priest.

Jesuits helped to start two world wars! (1&2)

sneaky little men always seek to weed out the warrior gene from the pool. We know for a fact, European people are deficient in this gene. Partially because of medieval chivalry, but mostly because of mechanized warfare.

I did the Irving video----and in my childhood---I read the islamo Nazi propaganda that was being promulgated in the USA_---written in the mid 1930s all the way thru the 1950s Irving says nothing new-------he paraphrases the Nazis in the USA in the mid 1930s and moves all the way thru the stuff written by Nazis who fled Germany to avoid the Nuremburg trials and took up residence in Syria and Egypt. The same stuff. The same sophist lies

He seems a bit hard to get into right away but he's actually very funny. And I have a very short attention span.

I don't post this in order to sway anyone into nazi sympathy and i have no political inclinations against jews myself. I am completely neutral. I won't stop seeing this sort of thing though, because when one is being observed, one cannot help observing back. I know far more and guess a vast more than what anyone suspects, because I never write about it. If that isn't enough for y'all, then nothing is.

The fact remains that the greatest example of questioning of the common consensus today, is the history of the nazis and the propaganda that lives on today.

you have no political inclination against jews?

funny.;....I've read your posts. and Nazis documented what they did very carefully. but thanks for the efforts at revisionist history.

nah...no jew-hating in that.

I did the Irving video----and in my childhood---I read the islamo Nazi propaganda that was being promulgated in the USA_---written in the mid 1930s all the way thru the 1950s Irving says nothing new-------he paraphrases the Nazis in the USA in the mid 1930s and moves all the way thru the stuff written by Nazis who fled Germany to avoid the Nuremburg trials and took up residence in Syria and Egypt. The same stuff. The same sophist lies
"islamo nazi":cuckoo:

you have no political inclination against jews?

funny.;....I've read your posts. and Nazis documented what they did very carefully. but thanks for the efforts at revisionist history.

nah...no jew-hating in that.

I have no control over perserverating.

I take each day as it comes.

yes------for those of us who understand the evolution and origin of the filth of shariah and its relationship to the NUREMBURG LAWS that you support--------the word ISLAMO-NAZI is an accurate and descriptive term. I, generally, cite CONSTANTINE as the first islamo Nazi------but the roots of that filth go back much further-----all the way to the ancient greeks

Truth seeker? Revisionists are not truth seekers. They are truth deniers. Watch my video instead. You'll learn something about the Jesuits you never knew - I'm sure. The holocaust was even more horrific than what was released. Can you imagine that? It was. More people died then were reported and it was without question one of the most horrific - tragic - PREVENTABLE - horrors of our time.

yes------for those of us who understand the evolution and origin of the filth of shariah and its relationship to the NUREMBURG LAWS that you support--------the word ISLAMO-NAZI is an accurate and descriptive term. I, generally, cite CONSTANTINE as the first islamo Nazi------but the roots of that filth go back much further-----all the way to the ancient greeks
:desk:

race bating threads are always a winner! And I've struck gold!:deal:

Truth seeker? Revisionists are not truth seekers. They are truth deniers. Watch my video instead. You'll learn something about the Jesuits you never knew - I'm sure. The holocaust was even more horrific than what was released. Can you imagine that? It was. More people died then were reported and it was without question one of the most horrific - tragic - PREVENTABLE - horrors of our time.

While I am a great admirer of "Super conspiracy" theorists, I prefer the regular kind. I don't enjoy complication.

Bill Cooper is a hero of mine. I'm just in it for fun though.

I have to tell you I didn't watch your video here. The Jews say he is a revisionist and don't like him. I'm not going to listen to a liar talking about the holocaust. I've got better things to do with my time.

I have to tell you I didn't watch your video here. The Jews say he is a revisionist and don't like him. I'm not going to listen to a liar talking about the holocaust. I've got better things to do with my time.

Well, it's a long video. I'm surprised i actually got through it.

It's clear he is a nazi sympathizer. I don't want anyone to watch it.

While I am a great admirer of "Super conspiracy" theorists, I prefer the regular kind. I don't enjoy complication.

Bill Cooper is a hero of mine. I'm just in it for fun though.

You believe a revisionist but you don't believe someone who gives you the lay lines and physical evidence / photographs that the Jesuits built those camps? What are you? An anti-semite? My video wasn't a conspiracy. That is what happened! That Christian man studied documents for 20 years to get to the bottom of this thing with the people behind the holocaust - it was the Jesuits. You should be grateful for the truth. Not doubting it. The holocaust as FAR WORSE than what was even reported at that time. That is completely horrific!!!

Well, it's a long video. I'm surprised i actually got through it.

It's clear he is a nazi sympathizer. I don't want anyone to watch it.

Then delete the video and I do want you to watch mine from at least the 28:00 mark. It won't kill you.

Forum List

Back