David Duke: Why Trump Made the Right Decision to Withdraw from Syria!

And that is why bombs are coming close to hitting our troops. No troops have been removed from the place.

71525d8c62c91a85c602fcce75b2c367.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I really don't care with the former Imperial Wizard of the KKK says about troops in Syria.

I'm sorry but I really don't care with the former Imperial Wizard of the KKK says about troops in Syria.[/

He had some good ideas when he was running, but how do you look beyond he being a Imperial Wizard. Funny this he almost won.
He got over 60% of the white vote. He would have made a fantastic governor.

Maybe one day Trump will grow a set of balls and actually pull the troops like he said he would.

Maybe one day Trump will grow a set of balls and actually pull the troops like he said he would.
Give him time. There's logistics involved to get them out. It doesn't happen instantly.

U.S. "preparing to evacuate" all remaining troops from northern Syria, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper says on "Face the Nation" today - CBS News

Evacuating "northern Syria" is a very minor things also.
Based on what?

Give him time. There's logistics involved to get them out. It doesn't happen instantly.

U.S. "preparing to evacuate" all remaining troops from northern Syria, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper says on "Face the Nation" today - CBS News

Evacuating "northern Syria" is a very minor things also.
Based on what?

You can't be this ignorant.

Former Louisiana House Representative David Duke gives a fine accurate assessment on President Trump's decision to withdraw troops. His assessment is logical and I agree with him.

Dr Duke & Dr Slattery – Why Trump Made the Right Decision to Withdraw from Syria!
David Duke... spokesman for the trump cultists...let that sink in.

Duke is not exactly a big fan of Trump. He's too friendly with Israel, panders to black and hispanics who will never vote for him no matter what, says a lot of dumb shit that contradicts the america-first platform he ran on.

Face reality. Duke could say 2+2=4 and the answer would be tainted because of who he has been. Find another spokesman.
That is so true and one of the most frustrating realities.

There is nothing I hate more that hearing the unquestionable truth sound like a fucking pants-on-fire lie SOLELY because of the filthy pie hole from whence it came.

Forum List

Back