David Duke: "We Did It"

Isn't he one of your kind? Not very nice to your own people.
you notice he didn't say racist or fascist or asshole he just called him a "loser" meaning if he was a "winner" and able to get people to vote for him, then average republicans like him would support him 100%

LMFAO! WRONG!
your gonna have to do better than that. you can't just say "wrong" and " that guys a loser" like trump does

I already have, many times, you're just not paying attention.
what exactly do you disagree with david duke on, anything at all?

See post #8. Like I said, you're not paying attention and I'm not going to play your fucking game.

you notice he didn't say racist or fascist or asshole he just called him a "loser" meaning if he was a "winner" and able to get people to vote for him, then average republicans like him would support him 100%

LMFAO! WRONG!
your gonna have to do better than that. you can't just say "wrong" and " that guys a loser" like trump does

See post #8. Like I said, you're not paying attention and I'm not going to play your fucking game.
so the reason you dont like duke is this
I'm no better than anyone else and anyone who thinks they are, like your dear leader and Duke need a total bitch slapping.

thats why you voted for trump... because trump doesn't think he's better than anyone? thats the best bullshit line you can come up with? try again

We, is it? Duke received only 3.4% of the vote in Louisiana for his Senate bid. :lol:

Duke should publicly "support" politians that he is really against because an endorsement from him only does political harm.
Duke never officially endorsed Trump.
Are you stupid, a liar, ignorant? What is it?

David Duke: Voting against Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

The white nationalist and former KKK grand wizard encouraged his listeners to volunteer for Trump.

Why the OP has to bring up Duke into almost every thread?

Who gives a shit about your David Duke! :puke:
Thanks for responding to my thread.
what do you call republicans who dont like david duke steve?

Republicans. Duke is a DemoKKKrat fucktard. End of story.

Greg
Only according crypto-fascists like you

He slimed his way over to the Republicans in '89 but was ostracised out of the Party when he came to the attention of the National authorities. I cannot say why he made such an initial transition; just a con artist is my best bet. As far as i'm concerned he's one of yours.

Greg

Why the OP has to bring up Duke into almost every thread?

Who gives a shit about your David Duke! :puke:
Thanks for responding to my thread.
what do you call republicans who dont like david duke steve?

Republicans. Duke is a DemoKKKrat fucktard. End of story.

Greg
Only according crypto-fascists like you

He slimed his way over to the Republicans in '89 but was ostracised out of the Party when he came to the attention of the National authorities. I cannot say why he made such an initial transition; just a con artist is my best bet. As far as i'm concerned he's one of yours.

Greg
so did all the racists? hell even lincoln was republican that doesn't change what the GOP stands for today. Which according to Duke himself is everything he believes in

Duke should publicly "support" politians that he is really against because an endorsement from him only does political harm.
Didn't say that he did. On the other hand, I didn't know that he didn't. I don't keep track of what David Duke does or does not do.
he definetly did, he endorsed him during the primary, and has been campaigning for him ever since along with rest of the KKK and every single official neo nazi group

David Duke Endorses Donald Trump in New Louisiana Robocall | Democracy Now!
KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
White Supremacist David Duke Announces Senate Run With Praise for Trump
David Duke Says He and Donald Trump Have the Same Message
All lies. He never endorsed Trump. Here he is in his own words calling out the lying media for twisting his words.

The white nationalist and former KKK grand wizard encouraged his listeners to volunteer for Trump.

From your link:
"I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump. In fact, I haven’t formally endorsed him.

You may have just made a small error.

Greg

Didn't say that he did. On the other hand, I didn't know that he didn't. I don't keep track of what David Duke does or does not do.
he definetly did, he endorsed him during the primary, and has been campaigning for him ever since along with rest of the KKK and every single official neo nazi group

All lies. He never endorsed Trump. Here he is in his own words calling out the lying media for twisting his words.

However, Duke is a sKKKumbag of the lowest type.

Greg

Greg

He hasn't been with the Klan in over 38+ years.

Greg

He hasn't been with the Klan in over 38+ years.

they call themselves goblins of CCC or something now right?

Please can we discuss Duke. Am I allowed to swear really bad?

Greg

LMFAO! WRONG!

so the reason you dont like duke is this
I'm no better than anyone else and anyone who thinks they are, like your dear leader and Duke need a total bitch slapping.

thats why you voted for trump... because trump doesn't think he's better than anyone? thats the best bullshit line you can come up with? try again

Trump has some amazing abilities but he is flesh and blood like the rest of us. Bet he can't downhill on a mountain bike like I can!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back