David Duke Wants YOU To Do Him A Favor: Vote For Him And Trump In Order To Take America Back

What a patriotic American. His message is truthful, clear and precise. In order to make America great again, these two must be sent to Washington to drain the swamp of corruption.

As if we didn't need someone like you giving these far left liberals more of an excuse to call us racist. Please just
200.gif

What a patriotic American. His message is truthful, clear and precise. In order to make America great again, these two must be sent to Washington to drain the swamp of corruption.

You aren't helping, dumbass.

yeah like its a big secret your all racists

It's no secret that left wingers are all douche bags.

your such a sassy racist

Do leftwing douche bags have any arguments other than accusing their opponents of being racists?

You're all fucking douche bags. I will never give a leftist credit for being honorable, well meaning or honest. Those attributes simply aren't in their repertoire.

There are some decent old time leftists. They're the ones who caught the Trump train and left hillary behind. There's a reason Trump packs in tens of thousands and hillary gets a few hundred as long as the super stars are there as the attraction. Hey, that tim kaine is a force to be reckoned with. I heard he had almost 25 people at a rally, counting his family and advisors and aides.

your such a sassy racist

Do leftwing douche bags have any arguments other than accusing their opponents of being racists?

You're all fucking douche bags. I will never give a leftist credit for being honorable, well meaning or honest. Those attributes simply aren't in their repertoire.

There are some decent old time leftists. They're the ones who caught the Trump train and left hillary behind.

I thought the KKK were more fond of horses.

your such a sassy racist

Those are profound words, goober...I'll contemplate this while Clinton rips you a new asshole tomorrow.

Thanks for proving my point, asshole.

Forum List

Back