David Bowie now performing in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your mythology . But that's okay too.
Why do you have problem with people finding peace in God on their death bed? Cannot you leave them to be? You want to deprive them from their peace? What is your gain by doing that?
Is ego spurring you to be "right" according to your belief no matter what?

Atheists are always saying Christians are stupid only to find out one day that they were the ones being stupid when it is too late.

Another unprovable assumption.

Why do you have problem with people finding peace in God on their death bed? Cannot you leave them to be? You want to deprive them from their peace? What is your gain by doing that?

Atheists are always saying Christians are stupid only to find out one day that they were the ones being stupid when it is too late.

Unprovable only to the unbeliever.

Melodramatic much.
Nothing I've said would deprive any intelligent person of peace.
No melodrama... just wondering why it is upsetting for some when people find their God of peace.

True , bowie's version of God would most likely not be accepted by most so called Christians.

Those so called Christians ain't the one who counts. only God
No myth just fact
The only fact is that the Bible is mythology.
Wrong again.
fact .
Feel free to believe what you will, just don't assume everyone does.

False assumption .
Fact is provable believing is not necessary .

Melodramatic much.
No melodrama... just wondering why it is upsetting for some when people find their God of peace.
All melodrama, own it !
Why do you assume I'm upset?

Melodramatic much.
They're tormented beca

False assumption .
Fact is provable believing is not necessary .

That's why many miss it. Gotta see feel or touch.

All melodrama, own it !
Why do you assume I'm upset?
Being compassionate toward others is melodrama, huh? Yes you are upset, otherwise you would let it rest but your ego won't let you. You always have to be right. In cases like that, when people and their families go through their emotional trials, even if I think I am right, I shut up and let them be. We call that sympathy what you sorely lack.

Thread closed.

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back