Data Supporting the Reported Results of the 2020 Election Does NOT Reconcile with Data in Voting Machine Files – Something Is Very Wrong

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
From a commenter: "We all saw 5 states shut down counting at 1:00 am and then start again at 4:00 am. This alone indicates something was going down and I believe that Trump overcame the initial fraud and the Democrats in the big cities had a plan B to drop hundreds of thousands of fake ballots"

From a commenter: "We all saw 5 states shut down counting at 1:00 am and then start again at 4:00 am. This alone indicates something was going down and I believe that Trump overcame the initial fraud and the Democrats in the big cities had a plan B to drop hundreds of thousands of fake ballots"

Congratulations. You finally did it. I'm convinced you've been right all along, and trump is the rightful president. Biden stole the election. I wasn't convinced the first million time that same discredited information was repeated, but the one million and one time, did the trick. Now that I'm convined, all you have to do is convince one of those 60 courts that kicked you silly ass out to change their mind too. Might take a little more than that one million and one times repeating the same thing to do it, but keep at it. You'll get there eventually. You should be proud.

Another hit job and sour grapes by bannons news org.

No surprise he is pushing bullshit once again to attack the Biden administration and hump for Trump after Trump gave him a pardon.

Wow...you should take the "evidence" to court. I'm sure they need a good laugh and you're the perfect rube to deliver it.
/——-/ This smugness from the asshats who spent 4 years fabricating Russian Collusion and another year and a half on the Jan 6 nothing burger.
You wanna see a rube? Look on the mirror.

/——-/ This smugness from the asshats who spent 4 years fabricating Russian Collusion and another year and a half on the Jan 6 nothing burger.
You wanna see a rube? Look on the mirror.
You guys are still investigating that three years later and can't get a conviction.

Why is that?

You guys are still investigating that three years later and can't get a conviction.

Why is that?
lol

When did I get here, to this forum? Couple months ago?

And what was the first thing I told you?

"The pros are in the game now. It was a big mistake waking them up". I remember using those exact words.

And, what was the second thing I told you?

"I'm here to help the righties get rid of the progtards". Righties aren't always the smartest bunch, sometimes they need help. Guys like Lindell, they mean well but they get bamboozled cause they don't know. Same with Trump and his shyster lawyers.

And, the righties have graciously accepted our help and we're helping them. See, guys like me, I'm not into politics. The last thing in the world I want to do is trade partisan political barbs on an internet forum But, I'll do whatever's necessary. And so will a lot of other people.

The righties, or specifically Trump I guess, tried to take their case to court. That was a mistake. First of all judges don't understand security, and secondly the bar for election fraud is very high, you need rock solid evidence and the righties simply didn't have it. They jumped the gun, as it were. I could have told them it wouldn't work, it takes months to do forensics without an audit trail, and that's if people cooperate.

But now... different story.

All I can say is, the internet is a wonderful thing. It has a lot of uses besides just entertainment.

Most important word in all this is "believe".
He believes. He doesn't know, doesn't care to know. He just makes up crap and uses the word "believe" to tell us it's all crap.

Most important word in all this is "believe".
He believes. He doesn't know, doesn't care to know. He just makes up crap and uses the word "believe" to tell us it's all crap.
Frigid one, in math there's something called a derivative. You know what that is? The slope of a line or curve?

Well, look at the (original version of) the graph in the OP. That says it all. Know why? I'll tell you why. This is what the math says:

You see the discontinuity there, in the blue line. That was the time the vote dump allegedly occurred. The Dems claim that this was absentee and mail in ballots being finally loaded into the system after being counted.

But look at the red line. What do you see? It's SMOOTH. Not discontinuous. What does that tell us?

It tells us / shows us that there was NO BUMP in the red line when the votes were dumped.

Well... in order to achieve that condition, the math says, that 100% of those absentee and mail in ballots, would have had to have been for Biden. OTHERWISE, we would have seen a bump (a discontinuity) in Trump's numbers too.

And that, is IMPOSSIBLE. We're talking hundreds of thousands of ballots, in five SWING states, where half the voting population is Republican. The math and the statistics say that is NOT POSSIBLE.

So, while no one knows how it was done yet, the evidence is right there in front of us.

Wow...you should take the "evidence" to court. I'm sure they need a good laugh and you're the perfect rube to deliver it.
The Soviet Union exterminated tens of millions of their own people for agendas and to consolidate power. It is true evidence is needed in many situations. And it is true it is not in many others.

Unfortunately, and perhaps by design, the Cast Vote Records do not include time stamps for when the ballots were cast or tabulated. The Cast Vote records in the order they are provided from the voting system do not agree with the Edison data

This from the cite in the OP.

SAY WHAT?

No time stamps? What kind of cockamamie audit trail is that? What fucking genius designed that one? ???

Except Russian interference in our 2016 election was proven.... But don't let that enlighten you. You revel in your own ignorance.
/-----/ And President Trump had nothing to do with it, yet you clowns impeached him twice.
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Russian_interference_in_the_2020_United_States_elections

Russian interference in the 2020 United States elections

According to a declassified DNI report released on March 16, 2021, there was evidence of broad efforts by both Russia and Iran to shape the election's outcome. However, there was no evidence that any votes, ballots, or voter registrations were directly changed. While Iran sought to undermine confidence in the vote and harm Trump's reelection prospects, the report found that Russia's efforts ...

Forum List

Back