Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Exactly what I’ve been saying.

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

As most people who are healthy.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

The guy that wrote the article is an idiot. So his solution is let the virus run rampant among everyone under the age of 60 and isolate everyone 60 and up? I wonder how many of those people 60 and up have relatives that are below 60?

The guy that wrote the article is an idiot. So his solution is let the virus run rampant among everyone under the age of 60 and isolate everyone 60 and up? I wonder how many of those people 60 and up have relatives that are below 60?
So what if you catch it? Unless you’re sick already you’ll live. Hanks is over 60.

So what if you catch it? Unless you’re sick already you’ll live. Hanks is over 60.

"So what if you catch it?"

Are you really that stupid? Or is it that you are just selfish?

If I catch it, I can spread it. If I spread it then someone may die. Maybe my mom or pops or someone elses mom or pops.

You're not already doing this? ... what the hell ... If I think I might have the flu, I'm staying away from the sick, the elderly and the newborn ... common sense hygiene ... only a monster would think this is idiotic ... is washing your hands that much of a burden to you? ... yikes ...

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease
Data says no such thing, trumpkin

only an idiot blog does

You're not already doing this? ... what the hell ... If I think I might have the flu, I'm staying away from the sick, the elderly and the newborn ... common sense hygiene ... only a monster would think this is idiotic ... is washing your hands that much of a burden to you? ... yikes ...
Hey dumbass. If you are asymptomatic how do you know you have the flu? Only a idiot would compare this to the flu and only a retard would bring up washing hands when you rarely bathe.

Been trying to tell folks this all along. We are being gamed by someone. It's the flu. We are days from April. Lots of people are dying anyway and on top of that, we've destroyed a roiling economy and cost folks billions if not trillions.

Covid Scare.png

If I catch it, I can spread it. If I spread it then someone may die. Maybe my mom or pops or someone elses mom or pops.

~~~~~~~
Then maybe you should isolate yourself, stay in your basement room and away from your parents and when this is over go out and get a job....

Data says no such thing, trumpkin

only an idiot blog does

How can you have "data" when so few people have actually been TESTED?????????

The flu doesnt have the transmission rate that this virus does dummy.

You don't know that ... nobody does ... what little evidence we do have only gives a 24 hour window for asymptomatic transmission, same as the flu or any other Corona virus strain ...
Yeah dummy. Scientist know that. Who do you think I'm going to trust? Trained scientists or some scrub on a message board claiming its just like the flu when its obvious to anyone that passed 8th grade that its not?

~~~~~~~
Then maybe you should isolate yourself, stay in your basement room and away from your parents and when this is over go out and get a job....
Already isolated and working from home.

Hey dumbass. If you are asymptomatic how do you know you have the flu? Only a idiot would compare this to the flu and only a retard would bring up washing hands when you rarely bathe.

All health officials worldwide recommend frequent washing of hands to prevent the spread of this, or any virus outbreak ...

If I think I've been exposed ... I assume I have been ... it's not difficult keeping 6 feet distance form sick people ... yeesh ... stop licking your hands will ya ...

For all the illiterate retards on this thread. Let me know if you need a crash helmet and an adult to figure it out. :rolleyes:

How The Novel Coronavirus And The Flu Are Alike ... And Different

"Data from China shows that 20% of COVID-19 patients, though, are serious enough to get sent to the hospital. That's about ten times more often than flu. Even though a great many people are hospitalized for the flu — the preliminary data for the 2018-19 flu season is nearly half a million — the rate of hospitalization is far lower: 1-2% percent of cases, according to the CDC."

Yeah dummy. Scientist know that. Who do you think I'm going to trust? Trained scientists or some scrub on a message board claiming its just like the flu when its obvious to anyone that passed 8th grade that its not?

Do you have a credible citation? ... this is just you making these claims, out of thin air ... let's see the AMA article that backs you up ...

It IS the flu. Why dont you know that? Stop watching MSLSD

Forum List

Back