Increasing side effect of Democrat hysteria - child abuse

North Texas Hospital Reports Spike In Severe Child Abuse Cases; Believe Linked To Stress From Coronavirus Pandemic

More good news for democrats. Quarantined parents stretched to the limit snapping and abusing their children.

Blaming Trump in 3, 2 ....
Blaming Democrats for what cons do to their kids.
Not surprising.
Blaming Democrat hysteria.

Vote the bastards out of office every one of them. Then investigate which democrats are guilty of profiteering and string them up.

North Texas Hospital Reports Spike In Severe Child Abuse Cases; Believe Linked To Stress From Coronavirus Pandemic

More good news for democrats. Quarantined parents stretched to the limit snapping and abusing their children.

Not surprising.

Vote the bastards out of office every one of them. Then investigate which democrats are guilty of profiteering and string them up.
Thought you guys were all about personal responsibility.

Guess not.

Not surprising.

Thought you guys were all about personal responsibility.

Guess not.
Not with democrats cooking up the hysteria.

I live in Fort Worth -- it is not a "Democrat" stronghold....lots of Republicans there....

Aside from minimizing the suffering that these children are dealing with - is there anything else in this story you like to blame on Democrats??

Last I checked, parents who abuse their children are normally the blame -- but maybe when those parents go to court -- they can blame it on Obama or something...see how that works out

I live in Fort Worth -- it is not a "Democrat" stronghold....lots of Republicans there....

Aside from minimizing the suffering that these children are dealing with - is there anything else in this story you like to blame on Democrats??

Last I checked, parents who abuse their children are normally the blame -- but maybe when those parents go to court -- they can blame it on Obama or something...see how that works out
Democrats created the hysteria. Parents are afflicted. Of course this is just the beginning, Democrats will no doubt start accusing neighbors of hoarding.

Good times are coming.

Fort Worth has become one in the city. But it’s ridiculous for anyone to claim one side or the other is more capable of child abuse. It runs across all spectrums.

Fort Worth has become one in the city. But it’s ridiculous for anyone to claim one side or the other is more capable of child abuse. It runs across all spectrums.
Did you mean to make this comment to the OP? Because that is basically what the OP is trying to assert -- but instead of addressing the OP, you address me..

Adorable

Did you mean to make this comment to the OP? Because that is basically what the OP is trying to assert -- but instead of addressing the OP, you address me..

Adorable
I was addressing the Fort Worth bit. The rest was a general comment, pretty much agreeing with you. Have a problem now?

Another victim of the progressive hysteria over the flu. People locked in their houses, no job, schools closed, kids home, no money coming in, can't get supplies, no end in sight, no clear reason, entire world turned upside down, and over a flu bug? Democrats will be celebrating now that they have found a way to collapse America at will anytime they want. Just yell: FLU!

Best of all: Say it was all TRUMP'S fault.

Blame Dems in 3, 2...oh wait, you already did. What an asshole.
Because democrats is where all blame belongs. Especially democrat media. They started it and keep it going.
Stupid retarded partisan bullshit but predictable.

Forum List

Back