Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down

The Theory of Evolution has undergone rigorous review in the scientific community and remains the best, most coherent explanation of the observed development of life on Earth. The term ''theory'', in the context of science discussions, means "a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena" (Barnhart 1948). Besides the theory, there is the fact of evolution, the observation that life has changed greatly over time. Supporting the fact of evolution are the complimentary sciences of biology, paleontology, earth science, chemistry, etc. The theory of evolution explains the facts. The theory of evolution is no less valid than theory of gravity, atomic theory, the germ theory of disease, and the theory of limits (on which calculus is based). On the fundamental, most basic issues of the theory of evolution, such as the demonstrated facts of common descent and natural selection, there is no controversy within the scientific community. With near exclusivity, the only controversy emerges from the fundamentalist Christian.
Except with evolution nothing is observed nor any hypothesis has been tested. That means it isn't even science. Face it, you atheists lost believing in evolution.

Except with evolution nothing is observed nor any hypothesis has been tested. That means it isn't even science. Face it, you atheists lost believing in evolution.

There is a great deal of observational evidence for biological evolution.

Your extremist religious views are thankfully the exception among educated people.

There is a great deal of observational evidence for biological evolution.

Your extremist religious views are thankfully the exception among educated people.
What do we observe about monkeys becoming humans? Or dinosaurs turning into birds? Monkeys are still monkeys. Birds are still birds and we'd love to see real dinosaurs roaming in captivity like in Jurassic Park.

OTOH, I may have discovered we are cutting our lives short by being out in the sun too often lol. Night people live longer???

What do we observe about monkeys becoming humans? Or dinosaurs turning into birds? Monkeys are still monkeys. Birds are still birds and we'd love to see real dinosaurs roaming in captivity like in Jurassic Park.

OTOH, I may have discovered we are cutting our lives short by being out in the sun too often lol. Night people live longer???

Why would monkeys necessarily become humans? Your profound ignorance regarding science matters is quite obvious.

Jurassic Park was a Hollywood movie, not a documentary.

The universe wasn't observed coming into existence in 6 days 6000 years ago.

However it is continually being observed throughout it's history of billions of years by thousands of astronomers.

Why would monkeys necessarily become humans? Your profound ignorance regarding science matters is quite obvious.

Jurassic Park was a Hollywood movie, not a documentary.
Monkeys never become humans nor dinosaurs become birds. Otherwise, we'd notice.

Speaking of Hollywood movies, I know how long one owns media if they buy it online but you don't. Sniff.

Monkeys never become humans nor dinosaurs become birds. Otherwise, we'd notice.

Speaking of Hollywood movies, I know how long one owns media if they buy it online but you don't. Sniff.
You make these nonsense proclamations with no understanding of the subject matter.

You make these nonsense proclamations with no understanding of the subject matter.
Talking science with you is like talking medicine with a hypochondriac.

1. You're convinced you know science.
2. Frequent S&T postings without any science.
3. Wanting second opinions when you already have one to back up your first claim.
4. Constant S&T postings asking for validation of #1.
5. Talking about science issues whether they are issues or not.
6. Constant evolution scrutiny even though it's been explained to you several times.
7. Exaggerating evolution as fact when its not.
8. Paranoid that evolution is being downgraded.
9. A simple informative science article is a revelation.
10. Panicking when your opponent tells you your science isn't science as its not observable nor testable.
11. Relying on atheist scientists to validate your atheism.
12. Excessive stress over creationists being winners and evolutionists being losers, i.e. the other side being right.
13. Avoiding discussion of monkeys becoming humans and dinosaurs becoming birds as the opposition thinks those are silly and impossible, i.e. not science but religion.
14. Fear that you are being laughed at because atheism has nothing to prove itself lol.
15. Excessive fear that your opponent is right because science backs them up while nothing conclusive backs up your science.

3. Wanting second opinions when you already have one to back up your first claim.
6. Constant evolution scrutiny even though it's been explained to you several times.
10. Panicking when your opponent tells you your science isn't science as its not observable nor testable.
12. Excessive stress over creationists being winners and evolutionists being losers, i.e. the other side being right.
13. Avoiding discussion of monkeys becoming humans and dinosaurs becoming birds as the opposition thinks those are silly and impossible, i.e. not science but religion.
14. Fear that you are being laughed at because atheism has nothing to prove itself lol.
15. Excessive fear that your opponent is right because science backs them up while nothing conclusive backs up your science.
Your whiny list of grievances is a rather glaring admission of your inability to make a defendable case for magic and supernaturalism.

Your enthusiasm for living a life consumed by fear and superstition suggests a personality disorder.

I have a list for you:
1. Incapability of scientifically explaining the physical principles of the first six days of the Genesis.
2. Incapability of scientifically explaining the physical principles behind the flood.
3. Failure to understand that an obsession of attempting to discredit evolution does not make the Bible literally true.

Summary: Science does not back up the Bible.

Your whiny list of grievances is a rather glaring admission of your inability to make a defendable case for magic and supernaturalism.

Your enthusiasm for living a life consumed by fear and superstition suggests a personality disorder.
My list points the finger at you, the atheists, and their scientists here. You all may end up serving your master :dev3:.

Your list is that of an angry religious extremist who chooses to use his religion as a means to express his fears and prejudices.
I think you are right. He knows he is not going to get his way. He must be awfully frustrated because he wants to have the last word and nobody is allowing that. His 15 points in post #149 amazingly is a list reflecting his own failures. Perhaps blaming others being in fear and panic is his way of atonement for his own fear and panic. He simply can't understand that his fear of God is not shared by others. The poor tortured soul is in misery on this forum and doesn't know how to save face except to unsuccessfully feign "winning".

Too bad he blocks my posts. On the other hand it won't bring understanding to him anyway,
He is a total nutcase without redemption.

Your list is that of an angry religious extremist who chooses to use his religion as a means to express his fears and prejudices.
There are winners and non-winners, so am just pointing it out (see list again below :biggrin:) because 1) I have to give out God's warnings about evolution and 2) my frustrations of what I get from you and the atheists here afterwards. This time I've highlighted the main points.

"Talking science with you is like talking medicine with a hypochondriac.

"

You know it's true when you realize your body temperature is going up due to emotional stress and anger because the other side is usually right.

There are winners and non-winners, so am just pointing it out (see list again below :biggrin:) because 1) I have to give out God's warnings about evolution and 2) my frustrations of what I get from you and the atheists here afterwards. This time I've highlighted the main points.

"Talking science with you is like talking medicine with a hypochondriac.

"

You know it's true when you realize your body temperature is going up due to emotional stress and anger because the other side is usually right.

Monkeys becoming human? Is that what creationists teach about evolution? God, no wonder you're all so stupid.

Monkeys becoming human? Is that what creationists teach about evolution? God, no wonder you're all so stupid.
See, I'm right. You're avoiding discussion via ad hominem attacks. Creationists know God created humans as written in the Bible.

Instead, you and atheists/evos here can't explain how humans came to be. Another victory for yours truly lol.

I am further right as I have to keep saying, "Atheists need to die," for them to realize how their lives really happened.

1) God's warnings about evolution? Is james bond now above Pope Francis, the “Vicar of Christ”, who is OK with evolution.
2) james bond is actually admitting frustrations. Maybe he is admitting defeat.
3) Nah. He is like the Black Night in Monte Python's Holy Grail. With both arms and legs severed he still thinks he is a superior swordsman. If you haven't seen it, it's worth watching.

hypothesis
Definition of hypothesis

1 a: an assumption or concession made for the sake of argument
b: an interpretation of a practical situation or condition taken as the ground for action
2 : a tentative assumption made in order to draw out and test its logical or empirical consequences
3: the antecedent clause of a conditional statement

Definition of HYPOTHESIS

Which is it-?

:)-

Forum List

Back