Darryl Glenn, African Amer AF Lt. Colonel (RET), Senate race in CO will lose because Dems are racist

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a shame so many Dems in Colorado are not voting for Darryl Glenn because he is black. They wear their racism on their sleeves.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Um...did they say they were not voting for him because of his race? Who is he running against? What are the key issues?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's sad in this day and age to see just how bigoted the left has become.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expect him to win. Especially if Colorado is as in play as some of these exit polls say

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Um...did they say they were not voting for him because of his race? Who is he running against? What are the key issues?

Issues do not matter. We all know that if a woman or a black (or a black woman for that matter)is running for office and you do not vote for them, you are a racist or a misogynist. Issues are just a cover up for racism and misogyny.

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Issues do not matter. We all know that if a woman or a black (or a black woman for that matter)is running for office and you do not vote for them, you are a racist or a misogynist. Issues are just a cover up for racism and misogyny.
You are projecting.

Those are your reasons not to vote for an African American or a woman.

Not everyone is like you.

Don't be a ColonelAngus.

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I thought I liked Condy Rice because she is an intelligent woman with good leadership qualities....but now I realize I hate her because she is a black woman. I really had no idea until the Dems told me so.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List